Former Navy Seal Trans PosterBoy/Girl Chris 'Kristen' Beck Announces DeTransition

He/She was the media darling for a decade.

NOT a good idea, folks. It's not a good idea to put the mentally unstable in the military or any position of Authority.

Former Navy Seal Trans PosterBoy/Girl Chris 'Kristen' Beck Announces DeTransition​

Sorry, detransitions are not allowed. Once you cross over to being a "transwomen," you should not be allowed back if we have to cut off your dick and sew a wig to your head!

I want all kinds of sorry ass transwomen running around mourning what a mistake they made and what a fool they are for letting themselves get roped into such hogwash in the first place.

No wonder the US has not won anything since WW2 .

Unless it is new and liberating policy for Seals to dress in skirts and high heels to scare the enemy -- probably tested in Afghanistan with the Taliban .

"Everything that happened to me for the last ten years destroyed my life. I destroyed my life. I'm not a victim. I did this to myself, but I had help."

At least he is honest about himself

~S~

How many kids and young adults had their lives ruined by groomers who administered drugs to them and convinced them to sign the release that would ruin their lives forever?

How many kids and young adults had their lives ruined by groomers who administered drugs to them and convinced them to sign the release that would ruin their lives forever?
Since many of them kill themselves or ARE killed by another mentally unstable person...will we ever know.

i_cant10.png

People need to quit being social and depending on interactions. True happiness is found when one is functioning totally independent of others.

Forum List

Back