Every Branch Of US Military Facing Personnel Shortages

What you say is right OP .
But what nobody refers to, because they are far too frightened of reprisals , is the killer shots casualties expressed in serious injuries and deaths .

Not even a hint of this from the disgusting MSM .All of them far too scared or under orders from those bought and obligated.

I may be wrong, of course, but I think that MAYBE one reason many young men are hesitant to join the armed forces is that the policy of diversity is not congenial to them.

Excuse me for saying this (for it is hurtful), but I believe that the high morale in the armed forces during World War II was due to the fact that most fighting units were not diverse.

Why is the U.S. military struggling to recruit young Americans?

Biden's firing people for not getting vaccinated is part of the problem.
The problem began with Obama's budget cuts.

All this woke crap from Uncle Jojo is hurting reenlistments.
All branches of the military share the same problem; leftist ideology.

The military branches are not fighting forces but an arm of the Biden / leftist SJW cabal.

When recruits spend more time with lectures on pronouns and men having babies than they do with range time and PT, it's a prescription for failure.

The military branches are not fighting forces but an arm of the Biden / leftist SJW cabal.

When recruits spend more time with lectures on pronouns and men having babies than they do with range time and PT, it's a prescription for failure.
They are getting paid for it.

I went through basic training in 1981, and we had a whole segment on race relations and gender equity, because this was often the first time that a lot of these white suburban kids ever associated with black people, much less had to share a barracks with them. The training was about four hours and it included a film that was about 10 years out of date.

So this is really nothing new, except they have a few more items to cover.

The reality is, Basic Training is actually longer than when I was in. It was 8 weeks in 1981. It's 10 weeks now. I am pretty sure they don't spend those extra two weeks on pronouns.

So how much time do you think the military is really spending on equity training?

The military has always struggled with recruiting unless there is a severe economic problem where people are idle.

Good point. More to the point, any recruit they are trying to sign up today is in the unique position of having known war his whole life. The War on Terror has been going on for 21 years now.

So kids aren't signing up for a job where they can be shipped off somewhere and potentially lose their lives or limbs? Especially when they have equally good opportunities?

Why, no, it must be that pronoun training! Even though kids today are more tolerant of LGBTQ issues than our generation, that must be it. Otherwise they'd be happy to sign up for the Forever War.

Good point. More to the point, any recruit they are trying to sign up today is in the unique position of having known war his whole life. The War on Terror has been going on for 21 years now.

So kids aren't signing up for a job where they can be shipped off somewhere and potentially lose their lives or limbs? Especially when they have equally good opportunities?

Why, no, it must be that pronoun training! Even though kids today are more tolerant of LGBTQ issues than our generation, that must be it. Otherwise they'd be happy to sign up for the Forever War.
During Reagan we had sexual harassment training for women being allowed to serve with men. They should have handed out condoms.

I went through basic training in 1981, and we had a whole segment on race relations and gender equity, because this was often the first time that a lot of these white suburban kids ever associated with black people, much less had to share a barracks with them. The training was about four hours and it included a film that was about 10 years out of date.

So this is really nothing new, except they have a few more items to cover.

The reality is, Basic Training is actually longer than when I was in. It was 8 weeks in 1981. It's 10 weeks now. I am pretty sure they don't spend those extra two weeks on pronouns.

So how much time do you think the military is really spending on equity training?

Stolen Valor is a crime.

White men comprise the bulk of military enlistment. By and large this group has less, and less to fight for. From the never ending attempts at gun grabbing, to the open hostility of the divorce, and family courts. Many men are opting to say "fuck you", "there's not much here I'm willing to fight for". "You deserve what you get."

White men comprise the bulk of military enlistment. By and large this group has less, and less to fight for. From the never ending attempts at gun grabbing, to the open hostility of the divorce, and family courts. Many men are opting to say "fuck you", "there's not much here I'm willing to fight for". "You deserve what you get."

Yeah, here's the thing. Young people are a lot more liberal than you are. So while grumpy old 40+ might be upset about this, the 19 year olds the Army is trying to recruit, not so much.

The main reason why they aren't signing up is that any 19 year old has never known a time when we weren't doing a war on Terror. They literally grew up on it, long after it stopped being fun.

Yeah, here's the thing. Young people are a lot more liberal than you are. So while grumpy old 40+ might be upset about this, the 19 year olds the Army is trying to recruit, not so much.

The main reason why they aren't signing up is that any 19 year old has never known a time when we weren't doing a war on Terror. They literally grew up on it, long after it stopped being fun.
And that’s where you fucked up… These are reasons given by those in that pool to begin with. My work and my hobbies have me basically in constant contact with exactly the kinds of young men who would typically be drawn to military service. From the guys at the gym, on the trails, at the range, or on the job. There are a lot common themes as to why they said guck that. And the aforementioned is not uncommon amongst them.
Add to that virtually everyone has family or friends who have served. Some have even died, both in service, and sadly after the fact as well.
The Afghanistan surrender didn’t to the recruiters any favors either…

But you,and those like you are free to ignore it at your own peril…

Forum List

Back