Former Ku Klux Klan Leader and Alt-Right Hail Election Result

A former Imperial Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan has boasted that the group’s members played a “huge role” in Donald Trump’s US presidential victory.

“This is one of the most exciting nights of my life,” David Duke tweeted as the result was confirmed. “Make no mistake about it, our people have played a HUGE role in electing Trump!” He added Trump’s campaign hashtag #MAGA, which stands for “Make America Great Again”.

[...]

On Breitbart, a news site at the forefront of the alt-right movement, the front-page headline declared: “Shock – and awesome: Movement of ordinary Americans stun global elite.”

Richard Spencer, who is president of the white nationalist National Policy Institute, tweeted “The Saxon has awoken” and “The alt-right just won!”

Mark Dice, another prominent alt-right figure who describes himself as a media analyst, wrote: “I want to thank all of my fans for amplifying my voice during this campaign and helping to elect #PresidentTrump! We did it!”

Mike Cernovich, a pro-Trump author, posted a clip of Clinton supporters weeping as the result was confirmed, with the message: “Cry more!”

Former Ku Klux Klan leader and US alt-right hail election result

And your the only one who noticed or cared.

A former Imperial Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan has boasted that the group’s members played a “huge role” in Donald Trump’s US presidential victory.

“This is one of the most exciting nights of my life,” David Duke tweeted as the result was confirmed. “Make no mistake about it, our people have played a HUGE role in electing Trump!” He added Trump’s campaign hashtag #MAGA, which stands for “Make America Great Again”.

[...]

On Breitbart, a news site at the forefront of the alt-right movement, the front-page headline declared: “Shock – and awesome: Movement of ordinary Americans stun global elite.”

Richard Spencer, who is president of the white nationalist National Policy Institute, tweeted “The Saxon has awoken” and “The alt-right just won!”

Mark Dice, another prominent alt-right figure who describes himself as a media analyst, wrote: “I want to thank all of my fans for amplifying my voice during this campaign and helping to elect #PresidentTrump! We did it!”

Mike Cernovich, a pro-Trump author, posted a clip of Clinton supporters weeping as the result was confirmed, with the message: “Cry more!”

And your the only one who noticed or cared.

And yet here you are, caring enough to post in this thread.

How manh times does this tactic have to fail before you get the message?

He won on policy...learn it or suffer
The fucking idiot doesn't know the first thing about policy. Oh, the damage this guy is capable of doing...

By this OP's logic, Jodie Foster is evil because John Hinckley had a crush on her.

[...]

And then, there will be people who will never let go. Reality is rough, but it's something you must cope with.

How manh times does this tactic have to fail before you get the message?

He won on policy...learn it or suffer
The fucking idiot doesn't know the first thing about policy. Oh, the damage this guy is capable of doing...

You have a staff for the details. Leaders lead and have a vison. Trump stated his, and the people liked it
Like when renegotiating trade deals hes gonna let people like phil riffin and carl ichaon to negotiate it after he gives them the principals we want to have.

The problem with liberals is they think smart equals details.........it doesnt

When you build software, yiu dont have to be a great programmer, you have to come up with an outline and then have programmers finish it.

In the DNC Primary it was proven that the illegal immigrant Washington Mall terrorist voted for Hillary...several times...so by the OP's logic Hillary is the 'terrorist' candidate.....

Which is actually TRUE, seeing as how she and Barry allied themselves with Al Qaeida & ISIS, ran weapons to them, etc....

Sorry, bad example. My bad. :p

Donald the Progressive will act, then the far and alt right will have shat.

the libtards just lost the election by going around calling everyone racist and deplorable. keep that in mind.

the libtards just lost the election by going around calling everyone racist and deplorable. keep that in mind.

No. YOU keep in mind that racists and the reprehensible alt-right are rejoicing in a Trump win.
There will come a day of reckoning for the deplorables on the far and alt right.

And their weep and gnashing of teeth will availeth them nothing.

When you build software, yiu dont have to be a great programmer, you have to come up with an outline and then have programmers finish it.
The person who come ups with the "outline" (design for the program/application) better know his shit about the subject at hand, otherwise it is doomed to failure.

The programmer is tasked with creating the code after the top guy does the analysis and design for him, which is impossible to do if you have no knowledge of the subject, and worse yet, don't have any desire to learn about the subject.

[...]

Seig Hiel! All the darkies to prison camps! LOL!

The Ununited States of Alt.Rightica just resurrected the Know Nothing Party.

"Careful what you wish for".

Trying to link people who want their own interests protected to actual physical racists is one of the reasons Hillary lost this election.

Who did that? Oh wait, I do remember who did that. So you're actually saying David Duke threw the election to Rump?

Pretty impressive stuff for a guy who only pulled 3% in his own run.

Forum List

Back