Former Ku Klux Klan Leader and Alt-Right Hail Election Result

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
A former Imperial Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan has boasted that the group’s members played a “huge role” in Donald Trump’s US presidential victory.

“This is one of the most exciting nights of my life,” David Duke tweeted as the result was confirmed. “Make no mistake about it, our people have played a HUGE role in electing Trump!” He added Trump’s campaign hashtag #MAGA, which stands for “Make America Great Again”.

[...]

On Breitbart, a news site at the forefront of the alt-right movement, the front-page headline declared: “Shock – and awesome: Movement of ordinary Americans stun global elite.”

Richard Spencer, who is president of the white nationalist National Policy Institute, tweeted “The Saxon has awoken” and “The alt-right just won!”

Mark Dice, another prominent alt-right figure who describes himself as a media analyst, wrote: “I want to thank all of my fans for amplifying my voice during this campaign and helping to elect #PresidentTrump! We did it!”

Mike Cernovich, a pro-Trump author, posted a clip of Clinton supporters weeping as the result was confirmed, with the message: “Cry more!”

Former Ku Klux Klan leader and US alt-right hail election result

Robert Byrd is alive again?

1307651951001.jpg

The Ununited States of Alt.Rightica just resurrected the Know Nothing Party.

"Careful what you wish for".

A former Imperial Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan has boasted that the group’s members played a “huge role” in Donald Trump’s US presidential victory.

“This is one of the most exciting nights of my life,” David Duke tweeted as the result was confirmed. “Make no mistake about it, our people have played a HUGE role in electing Trump!” He added Trump’s campaign hashtag #MAGA, which stands for “Make America Great Again”.

[...]

On Breitbart, a news site at the forefront of the alt-right movement, the front-page headline declared: “Shock – and awesome: Movement of ordinary Americans stun global elite.”

Richard Spencer, who is president of the white nationalist National Policy Institute, tweeted “The Saxon has awoken” and “The alt-right just won!”

Mark Dice, another prominent alt-right figure who describes himself as a media analyst, wrote: “I want to thank all of my fans for amplifying my voice during this campaign and helping to elect #PresidentTrump! We did it!”

Mike Cernovich, a pro-Trump author, posted a clip of Clinton supporters weeping as the result was confirmed, with the message: “Cry more!”

The Ku Klux Klan finally have their man. Someone who will work to put their worldview into practice.

The alt right boogey man voted for Trump! Clinton supporters foam at the mouth!

Good God, you're STILL carrying on with the 'KKK' bullshit?! TRY to show some class, man!

How manh times does this tactic have to fail before you get the message?

He won on policy...learn it or suffer

That's impossible --- he never articulated a policy.

That wasn't "policy" .... it was all emotion. It was all media.
What the actual "policy" is going to be is literally anybody's guess. That's why the rest of the world is nervous right now, except for two people ---- Vladimir Putin, because he knows he just invaded the USA without firing a shot, and Alec Baldwin, because he just scored a four-year gig for as many appearances as he wants.

[...]

And they will promptly be ignored by Trump now that he is in. Unlike Hillary who would have invited those BLM asshats to the inauguration.

[...]

obama-cries.png

[...]

No doubt many of you democrats celebrated....

The Ununited States of Alt.Rightica just resurrected the Know Nothing Party.

"Careful what you wish for".

Trying to link people who want their own interests protected to actual physical racists is one of the reasons Hillary lost this election.

[...]

The Ku Klux Klan finally have their man. Someone who will work to put their worldview into practice.

Nope.

Just posting an article that states facts. TRY to accept that your man is beloved by white nationalist fucks, man!
And you think that posting an article about some racist nut job who belongs to a group Trump has already denounced - saying he is happy Trump won - makes TRUMP look bad?! Yeah, good luck with that. :p

(From the Clinton News Network:
"David Duke is a bad person, who I disavowed on numerous occasions over the years...I disavowed him. I disavowed the KKK...Do you want me to do it again for the 12th time? I disavowed him in the past, I disavow him now."

There is no cure for hate-filled rabid partisanship.)

How manh times does this tactic have to fail before you get the message?

He won on policy...learn it or suffer

That's impossible --- he never articulated a policy.

That wasn't "policy" .... it was all emotion. It was all media.
What the actual "policy" is going to be is literally anybody's guess. That's why the rest of the world is nervous right now, except for two people ---- Vladimir Putin, because he knows he just invaded the USA without firing a shot, and Alec Baldwin, because he just scored a four-year gig for as many appearances as he wants.

The policies are broad concepts, but they rang true with the right people.

Immigration is screwed up, do something to fix it
Obamacare is a disaster, do something to fix it
Loss of manufacturing jobs is killing middle america, do something to fix it.

Hillary and the Establishment Republicans never went into detail either on how they wanted to fix these things, or did they even state that they were actual problems.

Forum List

Back