Biden Just Charged 'The Hillary Meme' Creator With Violating The Ku Klux Klan Act

Smack Down my ass. They need thrown out of office, charged with seditious conspiracy to seize power and thrown in jail 30 years minimum with no chance of parole.

Np one just /accidentally/ tries to do away with the 1st Amendment!
I agree. And, let's not forget an expedited NUREMBURG 2.0 for Fauci and the deceitful CDC with their big pharma raping of the "Treasury"!
A virus created in a lab was unleashed upon the world funded by US, and THEN they create, offer, force the "cure" on their "subjects" aka "useless eaters"; it's so fucking crazy you can't make this shit up.

I agree. And, let's not forget an expedited NUREMBURG 2.0 for Fauci and the deceitful CDC with their big pharma raping of the "Treasury"!
A virus created in a lab was unleashed upon the world funded by US, and THEN they create, offer, force the "cure" on their "subjects" aka "useless eaters"; it's so fucking crazy you can't make this shit up.

It sure is looking that way.

As alleged in the complaint, between September 2016 and November 2016, in the lead up to the Nov. 8, 2016, U.S. Presidential Election, Mackey conspired with others to use social media platforms, including Twitter, to disseminate fraudulent messages designed to encourage supporters of one of the presidential candidates
So, like what Hillary did with the Steele report.
Or the NYT sitting on the Hunters laptop story

Forum List

Back