Former Chair of Council of Europe Health Committee Says COVID Vaccines “Kill People Intentionally.”

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Former Chair of Council of Europe Health Committee Says COVID Vaccines “Kill People Intentionally.” Removes Shield from Liability

25russia-council1-videosixteenbyninejumbo1600-1.jpg

Council of Europe, Strasbourg

R.jpg

Summary: Analysis of the CDC’s official Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) data shows that 5% of batches of the COVID vaccines are associated with almost all of the reported deaths, permanent cripplings and other injuries. Top scientists including a former chairman of the Council of Europe Health Committee, Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, and a former Chief Science Officer and VP of Pfizer, Dr. Mike Yeadon, say that this cannot possibly be a coincidence.

A doctor and former chairman of the Council of Europe Health Committee, Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, a former Chief Science Officer (CSO) and Vice President for Pfizer, Dr. Mike Yeadon, and other doctors and scientists say that CDC death and adverse event data for the Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J COVID injections shows that about 5% of the batches are associated with 90% of the deaths, and are up to 5,000 % more lethal than all the other batches. They agree that extremely strict and precise quality control processes which are standard in the industry make it impossible that this is not deliberate.
." Former Chair of Council of Europe Health Committee Says COVID Vaccines “Kill People Intentionally.” Removes Shield from Liability

Former Chair of Council of Europe Health Committee Says COVID Vaccines “Kill People Intentionally.” Removes Shield from Liability

View attachment 717869

Summary: Analysis of the CDC’s official Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) data shows that 5% of batches of the COVID vaccines are associated with almost all of the reported deaths, permanent cripplings and other injuries. Top scientists including a former chairman of the Council of Europe Health Committee, Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, and a former Chief Science Officer and VP of Pfizer, Dr. Mike Yeadon, say that this cannot possibly be a coincidence.

A doctor and former chairman of the Council of Europe Health Committee, Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, a former Chief Science Officer (CSO) and Vice President for Pfizer, Dr. Mike Yeadon, and other doctors and scientists say that CDC death and adverse event data for the Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J COVID injections shows that about 5% of the batches are associated with 90% of the deaths, and are up to 5,000 % more lethal than all the other batches. They agree that extremely strict and precise quality control processes which are standard in the industry make it impossible that this is not deliberate.
." Former Chair of Council of Europe Health Committee Says COVID Vaccines “Kill People Intentionally.” Removes Shield from Liability
These claims come directly from the govt statistics & they should have listened months ago when this first came to light.

How many more have died from the clot shots than actually died from the ronaflu?
Sad thing is they aren't done with the sheeple who took them yet

• Banned
These claims come directly from the govt statistics & they should have listened months ago when this first came to light.

How many more have died from the clot shots than actually died from the ronaflu?
Sad thing is they aren't done with the sheeple who took them yet

Many people know in their heart what is going on yet refuse to face it. Madness.

• Banned
You ever notice that the only people to ever have dire world apocalypse predictions are former members of whatever organization they are targeting? And how they pretty much never come true?

Nope never noticed that. Who else?

Many people know in their heart what is going on yet refuse to face it. Madness.

Keep saying no to that jab because it`s all working as planned. Covid assisted suicide in Trump counties? I`m all for it.

• Banned
Keep saying no to that jab because it`s all working as planned. Covid assisted suicide in Trump counties? I`m all for it.

Don't forget your booster! Darwin will prevail!

Top Formerly Pro-COVID-Vax London Cardiologist Now Says Covid Shots Must be Stopped

Don't forget your booster! Darwin will prevail!

Top Formerly Pro-COVID-Vax London Cardiologist Now Says Covid Shots Must be Stopped

Just keep dying. I`m good with that. Anti-vax talk show hosts seem to have short life spans.
Ya, Darwin. Apparently you don`t understand how that works.:asshole:

View attachment 717869

There is likely a very good reason he's the former chair.

View attachment 717869

the cat is out of the bag.

Indeed.by the reactions of people i know that have taken the vaccine when i have told them how dangerous it is and that it is not my words of how dangerous it is that these are the best doctors in the world saying this.how the vaccine is designed to kill them in 3 to five years after taking it,their reactions indicate to me that they know deep in their heart what i am saying is the truth,that they just dont want to hear it. here are two examples/

I had one poster here who took it that i told them to read through the posts of mine on a thread of all these doctors saying how dangerous it is and asked the question to the poster-If the best mechanics in the world were telling you that your car is in danger of not being able to run well mechanically soon,wouldnt you listen to them? a fair question yet she got mad and said-WILL YOU STOP TALKING TO ME ABOUT THIS? I was just trying to help her and trying to tell her as well there are products out there she should take that can fight it and yet she got mad. can only lead a horse to water but cant make them drink it.:uhoh3:

here is another prime example. a friend of mine i called him up and said to him-you have always been on the same page i am on government corruption,like you knew 9/11 was an inside job,that being said i have to assume you have not taken the vaccine,please tell me you havent?

guess what? he then replied and said to me -WELL I AM AFRAID I AM GOING TO HAVE TO HANG UP NOW SENSE YOU SAID THAT. there was then a pause on the phone and he then said -OF COURSE I HAVE TAKEN THE VACCINE. and then next thing i heard was CLICK.

this was a good FRIEND of mine,someone who always seemed to be on the same page with me on government corruption as the example i just posted so i figured HE would be smart enough and know better but i was wrong obviously.

I guarantee it is the same thing,he acted that way towards me because im sure he has been hearing rumors from others lately about their dangers and knows deep down in his heart that what i was about to tell him on the vaccines being dangerous is the truth so he got mad about it knowing i was speaking the truth. the truth hurts. Looks like I lost a friend just from telling the truth to him about vaccines he did not want to hear.

Forum List

Back