Former CDC Chief says he thinks CV came from virology lab

Former CDC Chief Says He Thinks Virus Came From Wuhan Lab (msn.com)
Yeah, no shit shirlock.
The virology lab, who just happened to be in the middle of ground zero, has been manipulating corona viruses for years. We even funded the shit. And now with the senile old fool at the helm, it wouldnt surprise me if we fund them even more.
Yep, in collaboration with a leftist University of North Carolina virus researcher.

https://www.med.unc.edu/microimm/directory/ralph-baric-phd-1/

I remember when this first started going around I was at the eye doctor and asked her if she thought it came from the lab, and she so casually chuckled and said of course not. It came from the wet market. I said so it's just a coincidence that it originated in the same city in China with the only biosafety level 4 lab, called the Wuhan Institute of Virology (didn't yet know they specialized in bat coronaviruses)? She said yes. And this is a doctor. Parroting whatever was being fed via the media.

I don’t doubt the former CDC chief is right, but it’s hard to believe anything said by anyone from the CDC.

They’re proven liars and failures. Their top job was to prepare for and prevent a pandemic in the US. Their entire senior leadership should be fired, and maybe some should be prosecuted.

Former CDC Chief Says He Thinks Virus Came From Wuhan Lab (msn.com)
Yeah, no shit shirlock.
The virology lab, who just happened to be in the middle of ground zero, has been manipulating corona viruses for years. We even funded the shit. And now with the senile old fool at the helm, it wouldnt surprise me if we fund them even more.
We all knew this over a year ago.
And with Biden as President, China can be quite comfortable in knowing nothing will come of it.

“Other people don’t believe that. That’s fine. Science will eventually figure it out.”

The origin of the virus remains unclear and is a matter of dispute. Anthony Fauci, one of President Joe Biden’s top health advisers, said Friday that Redfield’s view isn’t held by a majority of health officials.

I remember when this first started going around I was at the eye doctor and asked her if she thought it came from the lab, and she so casually chuckled and said of course not. It came from the wet market. I said so it's just a coincidence that it originated in the same city in China with the only biosafety level 4 lab, called the Wuhan Institute of Virology (didn't yet know they specialized in bat coronaviruses)? She said yes. And this is a doctor. Parroting whatever was being fed via the media.
Not sure people doubt it came from the lab over there. I assume it did. Highly doubt it was a purposeful release and certainly not as a weapon to try out on there own people first, without a ready made cure. Just stupid human error with a virus that spreads like flu and a closed secretive commie government that never admits mistakes to the outside world.

Not sure people doubt it came from the lab over there. I assume it did. Highly doubt it was a purposeful release and certainly not as a weapon to try out on there own people first, without a ready made cure. Just stupid human error with a virus that spreads like flu and a closed secretive commie government that never admits mistakes to the outside world.
More people are coming to their senses but the general word was that it magically sprung up from the wet market. I also think it was an accidental escape but in no way has the lab ever been acknowledged as the source.

“Other people don’t believe that. That’s fine. Science will eventually figure it out.”

The origin of the virus remains unclear and is a matter of dispute. Anthony Fauci, one of President Joe Biden’s top health advisers, said Friday that Redfield’s view isn’t held by a majority of health officials.
The Chinese do not play. They are a machismo culture. Ups and downs over the centuries. Understand your enemies. We in reality have had little suffering compared to China and Russia. They are different then the Soviet Union was. Because they did not have an economy that could support endless military expenditures and what they spent was taken from the people to live better. China is living off of us. And we are supporting their advancement and increasing wealth. There are men and women and children living in areas of that region of the world where I do not want to see suffer. Japan and South Korea and part of SE Asia would be obliterated in a full scale attack that lasted and continued even in a conventional war. With us they stand a chance but after the first wave of total destruction of hardware we are in trouble. Japan need to go nuke and become more formidable as we weaken. South Korea may have to follow suit.

It is interesting though. Note the OP seems to imply the Chinese released it intentionally, and Renfield said the opposite. But whatever.

IF the Chinese did it on purpose, what a clusterfk. They seem to have united all of the world, save Russia, against their global aspirations. LOL

But conspiracy theories like (Trump won) cannot be possible in a free society where information can be suppressed. Now in China .... it is barely possible that the govt could order a virus released, and then kill anyone involved. I mean Stalin and Putin's actions are pretty much accepted as true. But that's based on a track record. If the Chinese released a virus ... that would be pretty unprecedented.

:rolleyes:
Yeah... we have been able to determine the exact origin of pretty much every large scale virus/flu strain for the past 50 years. Except this one. :rolleyes-41:
Why you don't want it to be China is beyond me, other than you will parrot whatever you are told to believe.

Anthony Fauci is the least trustworthy on this topic. You may as well have said that China said China didn't do it.

IF the Chinese did it on purpose, what a clusterfk. They seem to have united all of the world, save Russia, against their global aspirations. LOL
Clusterfuck? Umm....how so?

They got their guy, Joe Biden elected to let them have unrestricted trade and influence in the U.S.

The plan worked to near perfection.

It is interesting though. Note the OP seems to imply the Chinese released it intentionally, and Renfield said the opposite. But whatever.

But conspiracy theories like (Trump won) cannot be possible in a free society where information can be suppressed. Now in China .... it is barely possible that the govt could order a virus released, and then kill anyone involved. I mean Stalin and Putin's actions are pretty much accepted as true. But that's based on a track record. If the Chinese released a virus ... that would be pretty unprecedented.
Very few people believe China did this on purpose.
It is OBVIOUS they hid, denied and failed to act to protect their own when the virus leaked out - AND IN TURN KILLED OVER A MILLION PEOPLE. That is a fact. We have internal documents showing China knew about this in September of 2019. And chose to hide it.
And because of that, it spread throughout the world.
But that would be a bad narrative. Can't stop the China gravy train now can we.

There was a husband/wife epidemiological team on Bill Maher a month ago or so who said they thought the virus came from a lab. They said they didn't think that at the beginning but have changed their mind.

FWIW

Forum List

Back