Former BLM Leaders Speaks Out About "Ugly Truth" About Group

Uh, guy, I've been to your city... What I remember most was seeing a sign for Hollywood Video. A Hollywood Video wasn't actually open. They just didn't bother to take down the sign because no one else wanted to move into that property years after the chain went bust.

They'll invest in these auto-tellers in places where commerce is happening. Of course, people don't actually LIKE them. I'll wait in a line before I try to use one.

My local Jewell-Osco is on it's third version of automatic checkout. If I'm buying more than a few things, I still wait for a teller. What really annoys me is when I am buying wine and they have to call for someone over 21 to ring it up because half these tellers aren't old enough to shave.

They do the same thing at auto checkouts. An attendant must be there to scan any alcoholic beverages. Here Walmart went full auto checkout. You have no choice if you want to shop there.

Forget about order takers and cashiers. What about the people that work in factories doing manual labor? Don't say that doesn't happen anymore after the thousands of companies I've been in. I've never had my truck loaded or unloaded by a autonomous tow motor. When you make $15.00 the minimum wage, the people that worked their way up to $15.00 an hour are going to want $20.00. The people who worked their way to $20.00 an hour will demand $25.00. Like I said, a domino effect. At that point automation becomes a great investment.

Don't be afraid of an independent, bipartisan commission. It can only affirm what is already know about this unprecedented attack upon democracy and dispel the lies that have been contrived while recommending measures to prevent such goon attacks in the future.

In the initial weeks after the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol, the idea of an independent commission to probe the origins of the attack and the failures that let it happen seemed a no-brainer. It had broad support both in Congress and in public opinion polls. It still enjoys the latter, as about two-thirds of Americans indicate that they think an independent commission is needed. The idea has fared well — particularly when described as being "9/11 Commission style."But support in Congress has since become a partisan affair, despite the efforts of Rep. John Katko, a Republican of New York, who was tasked with negotiating details with Democratic Rep. Bennie Thompson of Mississippi. Katko reported back success on his demands to House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif.

Our tax money should not be used by a party to promote their political agenda and try to keep something alive two years after it happened to win elections. If you think they should, you are in the wrong country. Might I suggest a move to Cuba or someplace like that. Nobody on the right should entertain this Communist political strategy. It's totally un-American.

Don't be afraid of an independent, bipartisan commission. It can only affirm what is already know about this unprecedented attack upon democracy and dispel the lies that have been contrived while recommending measures to prevent such goon attacks in the future.

In the initial weeks after the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol, the idea of an independent commission to probe the origins of the attack and the failures that let it happen seemed a no-brainer. It had broad support both in Congress and in public opinion polls. It still enjoys the latter, as about two-thirds of Americans indicate that they think an independent commission is needed. The idea has fared well — particularly when described as being "9/11 Commission style."But support in Congress has since become a partisan affair, despite the efforts of Rep. John Katko, a Republican of New York, who was tasked with negotiating details with Democratic Rep. Bennie Thompson of Mississippi. Katko reported back success on his demands to House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif.

Our tax money should not be used by a party to promote their political agenda and try to keep something alive two years after it happened to win elections. If you think they should, you are in the wrong country. Might I suggest a move to Cuba or someplace like that. Nobody on the right should entertain this Communist political strategy. It's totally un-American.
There are too many Americans still deceived by the lies concerning the attack upon Congress as well as the lies that provoked it.

Ascertaining the truth is in the interest of the nation, if antithetical to some partisan fears, and I concur with most Americans that such an independent, bipartisan commission is needed.

There are too many Americans still deceived by the lies concerning the attack upon Congress as well as the lies that provoked it.

Ascertaining the truth is in the interest of the nation, if antithetical to some partisan fears, and I concur with most Americans that such an independent, bipartisan commission is needed.

Of course you do, because you have the same fears as they do, and that is Trump will be back to save the nation. Look how Fd up our country is in only a little over 5 months with this joker. He has not done one positive thing, and the one positive thing that took place was because of Trump's hard work that the commies are trying to steal from him to make their dementia patient look like he act actually did something for the people instead of just his party.

As long as we have the ability, we are going to stop these political games that Democrats think will benefit Big Brother. They want to disarm law abiding citizens, destroy their suburbs they worked so hard to afford, destroy the future of our high school girls, destroy our energy independence, destroy a somewhat civilized society, open the border to flood our country with diseased third worlders. We are not going to let you ruin this great place it took so long for our ancestors to build.

Of course you do, because you have the same fears as they do, and that is Trump will be back to save the nation. Look how Fd up our country is in only a little over 5 months with this joker. He has not done one positive thing, and the one positive thing that took place was because of Trump's hard work that the commies are trying to steal from him to make their dementia patient look like he act actually did something for the people instead of just his party.

As long as we have the ability, we are going to stop these political games that Democrats think will benefit Big Brother. They want to disarm law abiding citizens, destroy their suburbs they worked so hard to afford, destroy the future of our high school girls, destroy our energy independence, destroy a somewhat civilized society, open the border to flood our country with diseased third worlders. We are not going to let you ruin this great place it took so long for our ancestors to build.
Far to many Americans have been duped by an evidence-free lie of a stolen election. Exposing the goons that attacked Congress as a consequence of their falling for that lie is essential to restoring confidence in and respect for out democratic process.

Don't fear the truth or the independent, bipartisan commission that most Americans support.

Far to many Americans have been duped by an evidence-free lie of a stolen election. Exposing the goons that attacked Congress as a consequence of their falling for that lie is essential to restoring confidence in and respect for out democratic process.

Don't fear the truth or the independent, bipartisan commission that most Americans support.

What is it about there is nothing more to find out that you don't get already? It's a political theater show, and taxpayers should not be funding political shows. Oh, they can try, but we're going to stop it. The Nazis are just going to have to find another way to try and keep a negative image of Trump alive. This isn't happening.

And you don't think they already have? There was no aggression on our democracy. You had a bunch of kooks that broke into the Capital, some dressed like those fake wrestling guys on television. Big deal. Huge threat. Not one of them even armed.

Uh, the purpose of it was to stop them from certifying the vote.. Or do you think they were just kidding when they said "Hang Pence" and "We're Coming to get you, Nancy"?

The Communists are so scared to death that Trump will come back they are turning this into a mountain out of a molehill. It's what Communists do: attempt to suppress any threatening opposition any way possible. Calling for a 911 style commission is an insult to anybody that lost a loved on 911. Comparing it to Pearl Harbor is an insult to family who lost loved ones there. Plus you have a bunch of weekend warriors who only joined the national guard in the event of a national emergency which this is not. In the meantime, it's costing us billions for the Democrats to put on their puppet show.
Look, man, I know your side got caught doing the crazy, and it makes you look bad.

But yeah, we need to kind of understand how this happened to make sure it doesn't happen again.

The entire truth is already out. The perpetrators already arrested, every one of them investigated. They ave over 14,000 hours of video they refuse to allow the public to see, and I think we all know why. I bet you can't find one Nazi that can tell us what they are looking for because there is nothing more to find.

Or they don't want to prejudice their case before presenting it.

If there were tapes that exonerated the insurrectionists, they'd have released them by now. Most of it was collected from their cell phones.

In my country people like you would be institutionalized because you refuse to get psychological help for yourself, just like we used to do in the 70's when we had people committed. If there is anybody that needs to be committed, it's you.

Yes, I need to be committed because I point out your failure and hypocrisy. Got it, Welfare Ray. I guess that's easier than you actually taking responsibility for your own failed life.

It doesn't have to affect my life. How does a guy who has a lot of money affect your life? How does me carrying a gun for self-defense affect your life? It doesn't, but because other people have these things, you want to take them away because you don't like it.

A guy who has a lot of money is contributing to the wealth inequality that is destroying this nation.
Nuts with guns kill 39,000 people every year and injure another 70,000.

A guy in a dress isn't bothering you at all.

One of the first things your dementia patient did was re-institute DumBama's order that all public schools have to accommodate weirdos in dresses for female athletics. Now girls across the country will be robbed of a rightfully deserved trophy they worked so hard for. They may even be robbed a college scholarship they rightfully earned. They will be allowed in bathrooms, changing rooms, and even showers with our young daughters in school. Talk about a war on women. The commies capitalized on it.

Uh, yeah, the only people I see getting upset about this are White MEN. Frankly, I've seen very few women screaming about this. Probably because women as a rule have more empathy than men do.

Why do we not allow people to masturbate on a bench in a public park? Why do we not allow them to have sex on the Lincoln Memorial? It's because it would disgust most other people. It would be indicative of a moral declining society. Same with weirdos in dresses. If you're a guy, you go to a guys bathroom and I don't care how you are dressed. If you are a woman, you go to the women's restroom with women only. Keep your weirdo guys out of the bathroom with my wife or daughter.

Uh, guy, why do you always describe other things when you can't make an argument about the thing being discussed.

Some people are Transsexual. Gender Dysmorphia is a real thing. (Unlike your wife and daugther, because you don't have either.)

They do the same thing at auto checkouts. An attendant must be there to scan any alcoholic beverages. Here Walmart went full auto checkout. You have no choice if you want to shop there.

Forget about order takers and cashiers. What about the people that work in factories doing manual labor? Don't say that doesn't happen anymore after the thousands of companies I've been in. I've never had my truck loaded or unloaded by a autonomous tow motor. When you make $15.00 the minimum wage, the people that worked their way up to $15.00 an hour are going to want $20.00. The people who worked their way to $20.00 an hour will demand $25.00. Like I said, a domino effect. At that point automation becomes a great investment.

Actually, it never becomes a great investment, because the people you would need to build and maintain the machines cost more than the machines themselves.

Here's the real problem. You've spent most of your failed life in a no-skill job that you got paid well for, and it really burns your toast that other people in no skill jobs are demanding fair pay. Does that about cover it?

Actually, it never becomes a great investment, because the people you would need to build and maintain the machines cost more than the machines themselves.

Here's the real problem. You've spent most of your failed life in a no-skill job that you got paid well for, and it really burns your toast that other people in no skill jobs are demanding fair pay. Does that about cover it?

You can find any statistic you like. More American jobs were lost through automation than outsourcing or companies leaving the US. If automation wasn't a great investment, that wouldn't be the case; not just in the US, but all over the world.

Automation is expensive and yes, maintenance needs to be performed. But those machines can work 24/7. They don't give supervisors a hard time. They don't demand raises. They don't take vacations or holidays off. They don't need a medical care plan with it's never ending cost increases. The employer doesn't need to contribute to SS or Medicare on their behalf, nor do machines need unemployment or workman's compensation insurance.

It's not up to an employer to make you worth more money, that's up to you to make yourself worth more money. My no skill job that you couldn't do for one day is in such high demand for drivers, with a little experience, one could make close to six figures a year. But people won't drive those big scary trucks. They'll ride around on their floor sweeping machine crying that their job doesn't pay much because anybody can do the same job.

Yes, I need to be committed because I point out your failure and hypocrisy. Got it, Welfare Ray. I guess that's easier than you actually taking responsibility for your own failed life.

At least I'm happy with my life. I'm not tortured by my own mind that I could easily get help for.

A guy who has a lot of money is contributing to the wealth inequality that is destroying this nation.
Nuts with guns kill 39,000 people every year and injure another 70,000.

A guy in a dress isn't bothering you at all.

Oh please, how many times have we pointed out the lies in your figures. 2aguy owns you on that subject.

Yes, a guy in a dress does bother me because they are turning this country into a nation of clowns. Now they are invading the lives of our children by getting commies to create laws they can start their sex changes without the parents permission long before puberty. I know you yearn for a sicko society, but you have to remember you share this society with normal people.

Uh, yeah, the only people I see getting upset about this are White MEN. Frankly, I've seen very few women screaming about this. Probably because women as a rule have more empathy than men do.

Oh, they scream alright, but your brainwashers won't show you that on the MSM. You need to watch real news shows on Fox.

Uh, guy, why do you always describe other things when you can't make an argument about the thing being discussed.

Some people are Transsexual. Gender Dysmorphia is a real thing. (Unlike your wife and daugther, because you don't have either.)

Yes, it is a real thing. It's a serious psychological problem just like you have. Their suicide rates tell it alone. They take all these pills, have these surgeries, and finally they find some quack to remove their sex organs. Then when they finally come to terms they can never be a woman, they off themselves because they won't be able to have any kind of sexual pleasure for the rest of their life. They should be providing those people help long before that.

Uh, the purpose of it was to stop them from certifying the vote.. Or do you think they were just kidding when they said "Hang Pence" and "We're Coming to get you, Nancy"?

Yeah, like they really thought they had the possibility to do that.

Look, man, I know your side got caught doing the crazy, and it makes you look bad.

But yeah, we need to kind of understand how this happened to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Yeah, our side got caught doing the crazy. What's the ratio now to the commies, like 100 to 1 or more?

We already know everything that happened and why. You want to make sure it won't happen again? Why not do that with all the commie cities that have undergone years of rioting and show us how that's done. It's called leading by example. Show us how you can stop any riot, and when you do, we'll extrapolate that to the Capital. Hows that?

Or they don't want to prejudice their case before presenting it.

If there were tapes that exonerated the insurrectionists, they'd have released them by now. Most of it was collected from their cell phones.

I didn't say it exonerated anybody, but it's suspected that those 14,000 hours of video (that's controlled by the Democrats) will reveal much of it wasn't violent at all. There is some footage of the offenders discussing their concerns with the police in a peaceful manor.

You can find any statistic you like. More American jobs were lost through automation than outsourcing or companies leaving the US. If automation wasn't a great investment, that wouldn't be the case; not just in the US, but all over the world.

Automation is expensive and yes, maintenance needs to be performed. But those machines can work 24/7. They don't give supervisors a hard time. They don't demand raises. They don't take vacations or holidays off. They don't need a medical care plan with it's never ending cost increases. The employer doesn't need to contribute to SS or Medicare on their behalf, nor do machines need unemployment or workman's compensation insurance.

Didn't you get on this board and tell us that self-driving trucks would never work?

Um, yeah, but you need people to run those machines, and they end up costing more than some schlub on an assembly line... that's the point.

None of this is a good reason to deny people who work for a living a decent wage. Look, man, unlike you, most people really don't want to be on welfare.

At least I'm happy with my life. I'm not tortured by my own mind that I could easily get help for.

If you were happy you wouldn't be on here every day complaining about your neighbors and how you want your own country.

Yeah, our side got caught doing the crazy. What's the ratio now to the commies, like 100 to 1 or more?

We already know everything that happened and why. You want to make sure it won't happen again? Why not do that with all the commie cities that have undergone years of rioting and show us how that's done. It's called leading by example. Show us how you can stop any riot, and when you do, we'll extrapolate that to the Capital. Hows that?

Years of rioting? Really? I must have missed that. We really didn't have Riots until TRUMP PLAGUE/RECESSION/RIOTS.

The Capitol isn't some street... it's not a place where an angry mob should have been allowed to get within the halls of Congress, much less because a president was butthurt he lost an election and inciting one.

I didn't say it exonerated anybody, but it's suspected that those 14,000 hours of video (that's controlled by the Democrats) will reveal much of it wasn't violent at all. There is some footage of the offenders discussing their concerns with the police in a peaceful manor.

Um, yeah, man, I know you guys want to rewrite history. There's tape out there that prove the rednecks who stormed the Capitol were peaceful. There's proof Covid was engineered in a Chinese lab. There's proof out there the election was rigged. We get it. The world doesn't work your way, it's all a conspiracy.

Of course, when Israel responded to rocket attacks from the terrorist group Hamas, BLM condemned Israel. BLM protestors have been caught on video actually advocating the killing of police officers. Last summer, BLM rioters assaulted police officers, looted stores, attacked bystanders, and destroyed many businesses.

Yup. So what.

The Zionists are racist scum, fuck 'em.

BLM protested peacefully for about 10 years, starting with the murder of Trayvon Martin.

Then they realized an important fact. White people only care when you threaten to break their stuff.
You should stop your Drinking, and stop smoking that cheap Crack, it's effecting whats left of your Brain!

Oh please, how many times have we pointed out the lies in your figures. 2aguy owns you on that subject.

No, filling the page with NRA spooge isn't owning anyone. The US is the only country where gun violence is common, because gun nuts are allowed to have guns.

Yes, a guy in a dress does bother me because they are turning this country into a nation of clowns. Now they are invading the lives of our children by getting commies to create laws they can start their sex changes without the parents permission long before puberty. I know you yearn for a sicko society, but you have to remember you share this society with normal people.

Wow. So let's put a number on it, how many children are getting sex change operations? We know that 0.5% of the population is transsexual. That means about 1.5 million Americans do not identify with the sex they were born with. But we only perform 11,000 sex-reassignment surgeries a year in this country. That's less than 1% of all Trans people actually get an operation every year.

As for a drag queen reading a story to a kid, that's no more silly than a historical re-enactor reading a story to a kid with some screwed up history.

Oh, they scream alright, but your brainwashers won't show you that on the MSM. You need to watch real news shows on Fox.

Fox. Real News? We distort, you deride. No, seriously, Fox News is a joke.

Yes, it is a real thing. It's a serious psychological problem just like you have. Their suicide rates tell it alone. They take all these pills, have these surgeries, and finally they find some quack to remove their sex organs. Then when they finally come to terms they can never be a woman, they off themselves because they won't be able to have any kind of sexual pleasure for the rest of their life. They should be providing those people help long before that.

They only end up suicidal because they are the subject of so much bigotry.

I mean, seriously, talk about your fragility. You want to pretty much have your own country because, gosh darn, they might teach that slavery and racism were things in American history.

But you are surprised when trans people consider suicide when they are shunned by society and ridiculed in the media?

Wow. So let's put a number on it, how many children are getting sex change operations? We know that 0.5% of the population is transsexual. That means about 1.5 million Americans do not identify with the sex they were born with. But we only perform 11,000 sex-reassignment surgeries a year in this country. That's less than 1% of all Trans people actually get an operation every year.

As for a drag queen reading a story to a kid, that's no more silly than a historical re-enactor reading a story to a kid with some screwed up history.

They don't have to be getting sex change operations. Giving them all kinds of drugs and hormones before they even hit puberty screws them up for the rest of their lives. Kids don't know what they are yet, and the communists trying to brainwash them into thinking that they are really female, God screwed up, and accidentally put them in a male body is down right child abuse. So they take these drugs, hit puberty and realize they never were a female, and it's too late for them. Again, watch a real news station where they interview people like this with deep regrets. They won't do that on Communist news because they don't want you to see how badly they are Fn up this country.

Fox. Real News? We distort, you deride. No, seriously, Fox News is a joke.

I guess that's why more people watch them over any other cable news show. CNN with it's low ratings got even lower the past few months.

They only end up suicidal because they are the subject of so much bigotry.

I mean, seriously, talk about your fragility. You want to pretty much have your own country because, gosh darn, they might teach that slavery and racism were things in American history.

But you are surprised when trans people consider suicide when they are shunned by society and ridiculed in the media?

No, they end up suicidal because they can't come to terms with who they are and screw themselves up so badly they can participate in the greatest feeling any human being can experience, and that is sex. Of course they kill themselves. When we see warning signs and have an opportunity to get them mental help. We don't. We pander to them instead; calling them she when it's a guy in a dress.

If you went to a friends house, knocked on the door, but nobody answered and all you could hear is scratching against the door, you'd walk in. If your friend is on all fours barking at you, what's the most humane thing you could do for your friend? Throw a toy so he could go fetch it? Teach him tricks like roll over or give paw? Do you open up the patio doors for him to go outside, lift his leg to piss on a tree? Of course not. That would be pure evil. You would get your friend the mental help he needs.

But you leftists are pure evil so you pander to these weirdos just like you pandered to your friend that thought he was a dog.

They don't have to be getting sex change operations. Giving them all kinds of drugs and hormones before they even hit puberty screws them up for the rest of their lives. Kids don't know what they are yet, and the communists trying to brainwash them into thinking that they are really female, God screwed up, and accidentally put them in a male body is down right child abuse. So they take these drugs, hit puberty and realize they never were a female, and it's too late for them. Again, watch a real news station where they interview people like this with deep regrets. They won't do that on Communist news because they don't want you to see how badly they are Fn up this country.

yeah, guy, these were the same news stations that interviewed people who underwent "Gay conversion therapy", only to find most of those people went back to being gay a few years later.

You don't get hormone treatment therapy as a minor unless your Gender Dysphoria is really, really evident.

I guess that's why more people watch them over any other cable news show. CNN with it's low ratings got even lower the past few months.

Um, everyone's ratings dropped over the last few months, that's what happens when an election is over.

No, they end up suicidal because they can't come to terms with who they are and screw themselves up so badly they can participate in the greatest feeling any human being can experience, and that is sex. Of course they kill themselves. When we see warning signs and have an opportunity to get them mental help. We don't. We pander to them instead; calling them she when it's a guy in a dress.

They kill themselves because of bigots like you.

Not because they can't have sex.

They are out there having sex.

If you went to a friends house, knocked on the door, but nobody answered and all you could hear is scratching against the door, you'd walk in. If your friend is on all fours barking at you, what's the most humane thing you could do for your friend? Throw a toy so he could go fetch it? Teach him tricks like roll over or give paw? Do you open up the patio doors for him to go outside, lift his leg to piss on a tree? Of course not. That would be pure evil. You would get your friend the mental help he needs.

Oh, look the guy who compared black people to racoons and spoiled milk is now comparing trans people to dogs.

The thing is, the majority of the people who provide "help" now wouldn't try to force a trans person to be cisgendered, they'd help them realize their chosen gender.

We used to have a time when thanks to bigots, homosexuality was listed as a mental illness, and yes, lots of gays killed themselves. And the Christians tried "Pray Away the Gay" which is how you got child molesting priests and psychotic nuns. Then they realized that was a terrible idea and treated people like they actually are.

yeah, guy, these were the same news stations that interviewed people who underwent "Gay conversion therapy", only to find most of those people went back to being gay a few years later.

You don't get hormone treatment therapy as a minor unless your Gender Dysphoria is really, really evident.

Bullshit. They're feeding these kids barely old enough to talk with all kinds of crap that's going to screw up the rest of their lives.

They kill themselves because of bigots like you.

Not because they can't have sex.

They are out there having sex.

With what, a plastic vagina? Do you think anybody feels anything with those? You can't have an orgasm when the part that provided you that orgasm is no longer there.

Oh, look the guy who compared black people to racoons and spoiled milk is now comparing trans people to dogs.

The thing is, the majority of the people who provide "help" now wouldn't try to force a trans person to be cisgendered, they'd help them realize their chosen gender.

We used to have a time when thanks to bigots, homosexuality was listed as a mental illness, and yes, lots of gays killed themselves. And the Christians tried "Pray Away the Gay" which is how you got child molesting priests and psychotic nuns. Then they realized that was a terrible idea and treated people like they actually are.

I'm not talking about forcing anything on anybody. But the public should get these people therapy before they do something awful to themselves. You sound like one of those people who see somebody ready to jump off of a building, and encourage them to do so.

Bullshit. They're feeding these kids barely old enough to talk with all kinds of crap that's going to screw up the rest of their lives.

Who is "they" exactly? Do you really think there's a kid out there who thinks, "I was going to be the school football hunk, but now that I've heard Drag Queen Story Time, I'm totally going to get my weenie whacked!!!"

With what, a plastic vagina? Do you think anybody feels anything with those? You can't have an orgasm when the part that provided you that orgasm is no longer there.
I think you are confused as to what "Plastic Surgery" means. Actual plastic isn't involved.

The flesh is reconfigured, but they still feel sensation.

I'm not talking about forcing anything on anybody. But the public should get these people therapy before they do something awful to themselves. You sound like one of those people who see somebody ready to jump off of a building, and encourage them to do so.

Naw, man, that would be all the gun nuts who see 23,000 gun suicides a year and still think any fool who wants a gun should be able to have one.

Before you can get sex reassignment surgery, you have to go through thorough psychological evaluation to see if you are a good fit. Again, we have 1.5 million trans people in this country and only 11,000 gender re-assignment surgeries.

Who is "they" exactly? Do you really think there's a kid out there who thinks, "I was going to be the school football hunk, but now that I've heard Drag Queen Story Time, I'm totally going to get my weenie whacked!!!"

They are the quacks who will give these kids the stuff. They are the school administrators who set them up with the quacks.

I think you are confused as to what "Plastic Surgery" means. Actual plastic isn't involved.

The flesh is reconfigured, but they still feel sensation.

I feel sensation when I scratch my arm, but it's nothing near sex.

Forum List

Back