Former BLM Leaders Speaks Out About "Ugly Truth" About Group

Where do you get this nonsense they didn't collect evidence? It was investigated like any other shooting death. If Zimmerman had prescriptions, that doesn't mean he was on those prescriptions at the time of the shooting. They didn't test Zimmerman for anything because he didn't display any signs of intoxication. He was interviewed by police for several hours at the station.

He blew away an unarmed black kid. Damned straight they should have tested him.

Ah, Ray, always has an excuse for white assholes who murder black children.

He blew away an unarmed black kid. Damned straight they should have tested him.

Ah, Ray, always has an excuse for white assholes who murder black children.

Nobody is denying he blew Martin away. But what medication he was taking had zero to do with defending himself. Whether he was taking medication of not, he was still violently attacked and had every reason to believe his safety or life was in danger. The police seen the injuries, the paramedics testified to treating his injuries, and his family doctor the same.

Naw, I just don't care if she was or not. He wasn't living a Hispanic culture or lifestyle.

For a guy that runs around all over these forums calling everybody who disagrees with you a racist, WTF is living a Hispanic culture or lifestyle? Are you upset he didn't raise chickens or something? :auiqs.jpg:

Do you mean to tell me that it never occurred to you that his mother might be Hispanic? His mother is or was Peruvian.

Naw, I just don't care if she was or not. He wasn't living a Hispanic culture or lifestyle.

Bullshit. Your post explicitly expressed doubt that a guy with a German surname could be Hispanic.

You’re not fooling anybody.

Nobody is denying he blew Martin away. But what medication he was taking had zero to do with defending himself. Whether he was taking medication of not, he was still violently attacked and had every reason to believe his safety or life was in danger. The police seen the injuries, the paramedics testified to treating his injuries, and his family doctor the same.

Yeah, I know, it was sad for him, actually encountering someone who could fight back. He was used to beating up on women. Still doesn't justify blowing an unarmed child away.

For a guy that runs around all over these forums calling everybody who disagrees with you a racist, WTF is living a Hispanic culture or lifestyle? Are you upset he didn't raise chickens or something?

Did he speak Spanish?
Did he live in a Hispanic neighborhood?

Nope.

Funny you think "raising chickens" is a Hispanic thing to do.

Bullshit. Your post explicitly expressed doubt that a guy with a German surname could be Hispanic.

He wasn't living in a Hispanic neighborhood, he was living in a white gated community. And how dare this black kid be in his gated community. I'm calling the cops, because he's suspiciously walking home. And then I'm going to stalk him and shoot him.

You are confusing Mexico which was an Allied nation with Argentina, a pro Axis country

Yes, I was being sarcastic. I have to realize most of you people are too stupid to get sarcasm.

Yeah, I know, it was sad for him, actually encountering someone who could fight back. He was used to beating up on women. Still doesn't justify blowing an unarmed child away.

For a guy that runs around all over these forums calling everybody who disagrees with you a racist, WTF is living a Hispanic culture or lifestyle? Are you upset he didn't raise chickens or something?

Did he speak Spanish?

Nope.

He wasn't living in a Hispanic neighborhood, he was living in a white gated community. And how dare this black kid be in his gated community. I'm calling the cops, because he's suspiciously walking home. And then I'm going to stalk him and shoot him.

Irrelevant. None of this has anything to do with your inability to see beyond his German surname to acknowledge the possibility that he’s (half) Hispanic.

Oh yes it does according to the law. Trust me, I've had ten hours of class time on stuff like this. An attacker does not have to be armed for me to use deadly force. The only requirements are that I have to "believe" I was in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. Sorry, but that's the law, and Zimmerman followed it to a tee.

Might I suggest instead of talking about things you know absolutely nothing about like laws, why don't you instead discuss how you don't like the laws or feel they're wrong? That way it won't look like you're talking out of your ass as much.

Did he speak Spanish?

Nope.

OMG, did you ever hear of the expression that if you are digging and eventually find yourself in a hole, to stop digging? That's about the most racist thing I've ever heard. I don't know if he spoke Spanish, he is an American. Hispanics have to live in a Hispanic neighborhood or they're not really Hispanic? Is that kind of like what Biden feels whereas if you are black and didn't vote for him, you are not really black? Do you speak fluent German????

That gated community is not white. In fact at the time, whites were a minority there and probably still are. Zimmerman took note that Martin didn't look familiar, and he was right, Martin was not a resident there. He also noted that Martin fit the description of the people suspected of breaking into homes in that gated community. So you have this young stranger walking around in the rain with a hoodie on that fit the description of burglars, and he wanted to keep an eye on him until the police arrived.

NBC edited the 911 tape to make it sound as if Zimmerman was a racist. The dispatcher asked him for a description of Martin, and Zimmerman said "he looked" black, meaning he wasn't sure. NBC took the dispatchers question out of the recording so it sounded like Zimmerman's reply about Martin being black was his motivation.

Last edited:

Facts are irrelevant to OCD Joe. What Joe believes is what is truth as far as he's concerned.

Don’t I know it. I’ve been having to sidestep his irrelevant cowpies for the last two yesrs.

Still doesn't justify blowing an unarmed child away.
Maybe zimmerman should have let No Limits Niggar beat the crap out of him?

Z didnt think so and neither do I

Attachments

• 270CF08C-518B-46A8-9CF8-482141B67F18.png
    270CF08C-518B-46A8-9CF8-482141B67F18.png
    438 KB · Views: 13
Irrelevant. None of this has anything to do with your inability to see beyond his German surname to acknowledge the possibility that he’s (half) Hispanic.

Okay, if you say so. Not wasting time watching you argue how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

If he really were Hispanic, the racist cops might have arrested him.

Maybe zimmerman should have let No Limits Niggar beat the crap out of him?

Z didnt think so and neither do I

Or maybe he could have run away, since he knew the cops were coming.
He could have also tried not stalking the child.

Oh yes it does according to the law. Trust me, I've had ten hours of class time on stuff like this. An attacker does not have to be armed for me to use deadly force. The only requirements are that I have to "believe" I was in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. Sorry, but that's the law, and Zimmerman followed it to a tee.

How's that working out for him? He's unemployable, he can't go out in public lest someone recognize him.

The problem is you gun nuts wank off all day to the thought of plugging a darkie, but if you ever did, it would ruin your lives.

Of course, in your case, ruining your life would be redundant... you've done that already, Welfare Ray.

OMG, did you ever hear of the expression that if you are digging and eventually find yourself in a hole, to stop digging? That's about the most racist thing I've ever heard. I don't know if he spoke Spanish, he is an American. Hispanics have to live in a Hispanic neighborhood or they're not really Hispanic? Is that kind of like what Biden feels whereas if you are black and didn't vote for him, you are not really black? Do you speak fluent German????
That's the point. I don't speak German. I don't celebrate German holidays. (I'm actually only half German, the other half is a mix of things). So to describe me as a German would be in accurate. Just like describing Zimmershit as a Hispanic would be even MORE inaccurate.

JoeB131 your post might be the most racist post I have ever read on this website.

"MORE" - geez...."hispanic lifestyle" what the heck is that???

@JoeB131 your post might be the most racist post I have ever read on this website.

"MORE" - geez...."hispanic lifestyle" what the heck is that???

Exactly what it sounds like.

Frankly, here's always been my problem with "Hispanic" as a racial designation- it doesn't describe a race, it describes culture.

So it could be a white dude from Cuba, a black dude from the Dominican Republic, or a Native American from Mexico...

What binds them is a CULTURE, not a race...

Zimmerman is a white guy who lived a white lifestyle in a gated community, packing guns like an ignorant white redneck.

JoeB131 a "white lifestyle" is living in a gating community and owning a firearm?

what's a "hispanic lifestyle?

Forum List

Back