Former BLM Leaders Speaks Out About "Ugly Truth" About Group

Also for those playing along, this self-hating white JoeB is an anti-Semite who hates wealthy people because he has a severe mental condition called OCD that he won't get help for. He brings up my unfortunate situation every post for about a year and a half now, and thinks he doesn't have a problem. He not only constantly brings it up, but ridicules it as well, which tells you what kind of lowlife of a human being he is. He lies continuously about what he did in his past, and what he does today. So never believe a word he says.

Naw, I ridicule it because you either claim you are successful, which you aren't. You are living on the generosity of others. Which is fine, but don't ridicule others who do. Which you do all the time, Welfare Ray.

No, companies only automate when it becomes financially feasible. These machines cost hundreds of thousands of dollars, some close to a million, and they still need maintenance and periodic repairs. There is a line that's crossed when human labor exceeds the cost of such an investment and that's when they are forced to make that change.

Not really. I've worked in Manufacturing for something like 25 years now, and I can pretty much tell you, companies are always looking to automate processes and for process improvement. I've been involved in lots of Six Sigma Green Belt projects over the year, specifically meant to reduce labor... because the perfect business would be the one that produces products with no employees.

So what you're saying is they've been lying to their constituents these past few years? If the Senate is the problem, how did they make the minimum wage for federal workers $15.00 an hour with this Senate? It only takes a simple majority to pass it which they have.

Ask Manchin... He still thinks you assholes can be trusted.

What you people on the left don't understand about business is when an employer gives an employee a raise, it costs the employer much more than the raise. He has to pay that employee more money when on vacation, on holidays, and sick pay if they have that benefit. They have to pay more for overtime. They have to make larger contributions to the employees SS and Medicare accounts in which they have to match employee contributions, their unemployment insurance increases, and so does their workman's compensation insurance which is a huge cost to businesses.

Boo-fucking-hoo. Frankly, what I've seen is companies that try to go cheap on employees have higher turnover rates, low morale and people don't really give a fuck about their jobs.

Even the commies know the economic devastation that would take place by over doubling the minimum wage, because it would create a massive domino effect causing inflation like nobody alive today has ever seen. We would have this unbelievable movement of yet more companies moving overseas, and of course much more imports as if our trade deficit isn't bad enough as it is.

Blah, blah, blah, you guys make this prediction every time minimum wage goes up, and it never happens.

Not really. I've worked in Manufacturing for something like 25 years now, and I can pretty much tell you, companies are always looking to automate processes and for process improvement. I've been involved in lots of Six Sigma Green Belt projects over the year, specifically meant to reduce labor... because the perfect business would be the one that produces products with no employees.

Of course they are always looking to automate. But if it's more expensive to automate than to just keep workers, they keep the workers. Now if the government makes it more expensive to keep the workers, then they will invest in automation.

Boo-fucking-hoo. Frankly, what I've seen is companies that try to go cheap on employees have higher turnover rates, low morale and people don't really give a fuck about their jobs.

That's a companies decision, isn't it? Many places I've worked for and seen in our customers is they start off a little low, and give generous raises to those who work out for them. This is something unions don't do, and that is give pay increases by merit and not how long you've been paying union dues.

Blah, blah, blah, you guys make this prediction every time minimum wage goes up, and it never happens.

Really? So when was the last time the minimum wage more than doubled?

Of course they are always looking to automate. But if it's more expensive to automate than to just keep workers, they keep the workers. Now if the government makes it more expensive to keep the workers, then they will invest in automation.

They'll invest in automation, anyway. Frankly, automation is better because machines don't make mistakes.

The biggest obstacle to automation is people. I see the automatic tellers at every fast food place, and no one ever uses them.

That's a companies decision, isn't it? Many places I've worked for and seen in our customers is they start off a little low, and give generous raises to those who work out for them. This is something unions don't do, and that is give pay increases by merit and not how long you've been paying union dues.

Really, I've seen the opposite. What I see is that companies low ball you when they hire you and then Jew you on pay increases every year. The best place to secure a pay increase is when you start a new job. This is why Republicans like starting recessions so much, they can knock down working people a few notches.

Huh, what. Oh, wait, there's a guy in a dress. Big distracting thing to confuse Welfare Ray.

Capitalists do what capitalist do, they take advantage.

They'll invest in automation, anyway. Frankly, automation is better because machines don't make mistakes.

The biggest obstacle to automation is people. I see the automatic tellers at every fast food place, and no one ever uses them.

Gee, now why do you see them there and I don't see any here? :eusa_shhh: Maybe because your cost of living is much higher and your minimum wage is a few dollars an hour higher than ours? Thanks for supporting my point.

Really, I've seen the opposite. What I see is that companies low ball you when they hire you and then Jew you on pay increases every year. The best place to secure a pay increase is when you start a new job. This is why Republicans like starting recessions so much, they can knock down working people a few notches.

Huh, what. Oh, wait, there's a guy in a dress. Big distracting thing to confuse Welfare Ray.

Capitalists do what capitalist do, they take advantage.

I don't care about guys is in dresses as long as they keep it to themselves just like gay people. The problem is self-hating anti-semite whites like you who think they should make it everybody's business and we should just have to put up with it; another of many reasons why we need to have two countries instead of one.

Of course, when Israel responded to rocket attacks from the terrorist group Hamas, BLM condemned Israel. BLM protestors have been caught on video actually advocating the killing of police officers. Last summer, BLM rioters assaulted police officers, looted stores, attacked bystanders, and destroyed many businesses.

White supremacists demonize BLM, of course, but the reality is that is that the racial justice movement has been overwhelmingly peaceful, and when violence has occurred, it is unambiguously condemned:

Multiple high-profile Democrats have spoken out against violence at Black Lives Matter protests, sparked by the death of George Floyd at the hands of a Minneapolis police officer in May.
On May 31, the fifth night of demonstrations, former Vice President Joe Biden, the party’s presumptive nominee, wrote in a statement that protesting police brutality is “right and necessary” and the “American response."
“But burning down communities and needless destruction is not,” Biden wrote. “Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not.”

White supremacists demonize BLM, of course, but the reality is that is that the racial justice movement has been overwhelmingly peaceful, and when violence has occurred, it is unambiguously condemned:

Multiple high-profile Democrats have spoken out against violence at Black Lives Matter protests, sparked by the death of George Floyd at the hands of a Minneapolis police officer in May.On May 31, the fifth night of demonstrations, former Vice President Joe Biden, the party’s presumptive nominee, wrote in a statement that protesting police brutality is “right and necessary” and the “American response."“But burning down communities and needless destruction is not,” Biden wrote. “Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not.”

Then why did his future VP ask people to donate money to a Go Fund Me account to bailout all those rioters so they could get back out in the street and riot some more? Why didn't this Democrat leader tell his fellow Democrat Mayors and judges to keep those people in jail for as long as possible? Why did one Mayor refer to her riots as the Summer of Love?

That a fake tale contrived by the pissy people.

It has been exposed:

[Did Kamala Harris Bail Out 'Violent Rioters' During George Floyd Protests? | Snopes.com]

You should try reading your own links before posting them. From your article:

What's True

Harris expressed support for a nonprofit called the Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF), which pays criminal bail and immigration bonds, and encouraged her supporters to donate to it during the protests over Floyd's death in the summer of 2020.

Thanks for the link supporting exactly what I said.

That a fake tale contrived by the pissy people.

It has been exposed:

[Did Kamala Harris Bail Out 'Violent Rioters' During George Floyd Protests? | Snopes.com]

You should try reading your own links before posting them. From your article:

What's True

Harris expressed support for a nonprofit called the Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF), which pays criminal bail and immigration bonds, and encouraged her supporters to donate to it during the protests over Floyd's death in the summer of 2020.

Thanks for the link supporting exactly what I said.
Harris did not "donate money to a Go Fund Me account to bailout all those rioters so they could get back out in the street and riot some more" as you falsely claimed.

Harris did not "donate money to a Go Fund Me account to bailout all those rioters so they could get back out in the street and riot some more" as you falsely claimed.

So when did I say that? Post 186

Then why did his future VP ask people to donate money to a Go Fund Me account to bailout all those rioters so they could get back out in the street and riot some more?

"The best thing about telling the truth is you never have to remember what you said."
Author unknown

So when did I say that? Post 186
Yes: "...Then why did his future VP ask people to donate money to a Go Fund Me account to bailout all those rioters so they could get back out in the street and riot some more?" - A falsehood that fails as a desperate attempt at diversion from the topic.

Let us now return to the topic:

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi formalized plans to create a select committee to investigate the January 6 insurrection on Thursday...
The bill to create an independent commission came out of a bipartisan agreement between Democratic Rep. Bennie Thompson, the chair of the House Homeland Security Committee, and GOP ranking member Rep. John Katko and was passed by the US House with the support of 35 Republicans.
Like the 9/11 Commission, the proposal for the 10-member commission included the ability to issue subpoenas for relevant information on the insurrection. The group, made of independent experts, would have been tasked with producing a final report by December 31 with "findings regarding the facts and causes of the attack" and solutions to prevent attacks on the Capitol and other "democratic institutions."

Yes: "...Then why did his future VP ask people to donate money to a Go Fund Me account to bailout all those rioters so they could get back out in the street and riot some more?" - A falsehood that fails as a desperate attempt at diversion from the topic.

Let us now return to the topic:

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi formalized plans to create a select committee to investigate the January 6 insurrection on Thursday...The bill to create an independent commission came out of a bipartisan agreement between Democratic Rep. Bennie Thompson, the chair of the House Homeland Security Committee, and GOP ranking member Rep. John Katko and was passed by the US House with the support of 35 Republicans.Like the 9/11 Commission, the proposal for the 10-member commission included the ability to issue subpoenas for relevant information on the insurrection. The group, made of independent experts, would have been tasked with producing a final report by December 31 with "findings regarding the facts and causes of the attack" and solutions to prevent attacks on the Capitol and other "democratic institutions."

Good tactic, just change the subject. I understand how you liberals are sore losers, but okay, change it.

Piglosi just wants to stretch this attack out to the next election where she knows she and her fellow commies are in deep trouble. The border is a mess. It's estimated we will have two million more illegals in this country by the end of the year, many of them not even tested for Covid. Six months in and we still have enough military around the Capital to invade another country. Our gasoline is up 30% and higher in some places. In spite of our great virus recovery thanks to Trump's work, we have a 6% unemployment rate and an employee shortage. Gee, how does that happen? It happens when the federal government pays people more to stay home than to work.

With the talk of spending 6 trillion dollars for more Democrat pork, plans to disarm Americans, plans to destroy what's now nice and safe suburbs, tax increases, even they know the public can't be too happy with them.

So why this 911 style panel? To stretch it out as long as possible. Every federal authority we have has already investigated this less than one day event. There is nothing more to know other than did the Capital police inform Piglosi of this attack which was information they got from the FBI? Why is this officer still anonymous to the public well over six months later? We knew the officer who was on top of Floyd when he died two hours after it happened. What did Piglosi do to strengthen those forces at the Capital? Why did this black police officer kill this unarmed white female vet?

The Republicans are not going to play this game with the commies. Let them sweat it out until election day.

Piglosi just wants to stretch this attack out to the next election where she knows she and her fellow commies are in deep trouble.
Gaetz and fellow uber-Trumpies want to quash an independent, bipartisan investigation into the Trump goons attack because exposing the truth does not serve them in the next election.

I hope the truth is allowed to emerge.

Gaetz and fellow uber-Trumpies want to quash an independent, bipartisan investigation into the Trump goons attack because exposing the truth does not serve them in the next election.

I hope the truth is allowed to emerge.

So you think a bunch of stupid politicians can find out more than our FBI and perhaps CIA? The Capital is not in a foreign country with people we know nothing about. They got most if not all of them. What else is there to learn? I'm sure each one was checked out from the time they were born. I'm sure our agencies went through every possible social media account on the internet. They probably know if one of them shot a spit ball at their English teacher in grade school.

It's a dog an pony show for political expediency, and nothing more. These people were just a bunch of yahoos, not some underground organized terrorist group. They're not coming back, yet the morons that tell us we citizens don't need guns for self-defense have more military there than a military base. Why do you suppose that is? And what do you want to bet they aren't going to leave either, at least until after the next election when it's time for the fat lady to sing.

Gee, now why do you see them there and I don't see any here? :eusa_shhh: Maybe because your cost of living is much higher and your minimum wage is a few dollars an hour higher than ours? Thanks for supporting my point.

Uh, guy, I've been to your city... What I remember most was seeing a sign for Hollywood Video. A Hollywood Video wasn't actually open. They just didn't bother to take down the sign because no one else wanted to move into that property years after the chain went bust.

They'll invest in these auto-tellers in places where commerce is happening. Of course, people don't actually LIKE them. I'll wait in a line before I try to use one.

My local Jewell-Osco is on it's third version of automatic checkout. If I'm buying more than a few things, I still wait for a teller. What really annoys me is when I am buying wine and they have to call for someone over 21 to ring it up because half these tellers aren't old enough to shave.

I don't care about guys is in dresses as long as they keep it to themselves just like gay people. The problem is self-hating anti-semite whites like you who think they should make it everybody's business and we should just have to put up with it; another of many reasons why we need to have two countries instead of one.

How is a guy in a dress bothering you at all? How does that have any material effect on your life, Ray?

You live in a slum and collect welfare because the One Percent have wrecked the working class, but here you are, getting upset about a dude in a dress not "Keeping it to himself", and you want your own country where no one is going to provide you welfare for sitting on your ass.

So you think a bunch of stupid politicians can find out more than our FBI and perhaps CIA?
I think that our elected representatives have a responsibility to confront serious aggression against our democracy, and that our intelligence services' mission is to provided our elected officials with the data they develop.
It's a dog an pony show for political expediency, and nothing more. These people were just a bunch of yahoos, not some underground organized terrorist group. They're not coming back, yet the morons that tell us we citizens don't need guns for self-defense have more military there than a military base. Why do you suppose that is? And what do you want to bet they aren't going to leave either, at least until after the next election when it's time for the fat lady to sing.
Yes, of course there are those who desperately want to sweep it under the rug, but the truth must be exposed. Those claiming the unprecedented assault was by antifa, or BLM, or was instigated by the FBI, or that it was essentially a peaceful visit by tourists to our Capitol, need to have their claims considered.

Do some fear the truth? Do some need to pretend the elements that perpetrated the attack are not still festering out there? Clearly.

I think that our elected representatives have a responsibility to confront serious aggression against our democracy, and that our intelligence services' mission is to provided our elected officials with the data they develop.

And you don't think they already have? There was no aggression on our democracy. You had a bunch of kooks that broke into the Capital, some dressed like those fake wrestling guys on television. Big deal. Huge threat. Not one of them even armed.

The Communists are so scared to death that Trump will come back they are turning this into a mountain out of a molehill. It's what Communists do: attempt to suppress any threatening opposition any way possible. Calling for a 911 style commission is an insult to anybody that lost a loved on 911. Comparing it to Pearl Harbor is an insult to family who lost loved ones there. Plus you have a bunch of weekend warriors who only joined the national guard in the event of a national emergency which this is not. In the meantime, it's costing us billions for the Democrats to put on their puppet show.

Yes, of course there are those who desperately want to sweep it under the rug, but the truth must be exposed. Those claiming the unprecedented assault was by antifa, or BLM, or was instigated by the FBI, or that it was essentially a peaceful visit by tourists to our Capitol, need to have their claims considered.

Do some fear the truth? Do some need to pretend the elements that perpetrated the attack are not still festering out there? Clearly.

The entire truth is already out. The perpetrators already arrested, every one of them investigated. They ave over 14,000 hours of video they refuse to allow the public to see, and I think we all know why. I bet you can't find one Nazi that can tell us what they are looking for because there is nothing more to find.

How is a guy in a dress bothering you at all? How does that have any material effect on your life, Ray?

You live in a slum and collect welfare because the One Percent have wrecked the working class, but here you are, getting upset about a dude in a dress not "Keeping it to himself", and you want your own country where no one is going to provide you welfare for sitting on your ass.

In my country people like you would be institutionalized because you refuse to get psychological help for yourself, just like we used to do in the 70's when we had people committed. If there is anybody that needs to be committed, it's you.

It doesn't have to affect my life. How does a guy who has a lot of money affect your life? How does me carrying a gun for self-defense affect your life? It doesn't, but because other people have these things, you want to take them away because you don't like it.

One of the first things your dementia patient did was re-institute DumBama's order that all public schools have to accommodate weirdos in dresses for female athletics. Now girls across the country will be robbed of a rightfully deserved trophy they worked so hard for. They may even be robbed a college scholarship they rightfully earned. They will be allowed in bathrooms, changing rooms, and even showers with our young daughters in school. Talk about a war on women. The commies capitalized on it.

Why do we not allow people to masturbate on a bench in a public park? Why do we not allow them to have sex on the Lincoln Memorial? It's because it would disgust most other people. It would be indicative of a moral declining society. Same with weirdos in dresses. If you're a guy, you go to a guys bathroom and I don't care how you are dressed. If you are a woman, you go to the women's restroom with women only. Keep your weirdo guys out of the bathroom with my wife or daughter.

And you don't think they already have? There was no aggression on our democracy. You had a bunch of kooks that broke into the Capital, some dressed like those fake wrestling guys on television. Big deal. Huge threat. Not one of them even armed.

The Communists are so scared to death that Trump will come back they are turning this into a mountain out of a molehill. It's what Communists do: attempt to suppress any threatening opposition any way possible. Calling for a 911 style commission is an insult to anybody that lost a loved on 911. Comparing it to Pearl Harbor is an insult to family who lost loved ones there. Plus you have a bunch of weekend warriors who only joined the national guard in the event of a national emergency which this is not. In the meantime, it's costing us billions for the Democrats to put on their puppet show.

The entire truth is already out. The perpetrators already arrested, every one of them investigated. They ave over 14,000 hours of video they refuse to allow the public to see, and I think we all know why. I bet you can't find one Nazi that can tell us what they are looking for because there is nothing more to find.
Don't be afraid of an independent, bipartisan commission. It can only affirm what is already know about this unprecedented attack upon democracy and dispel the lies that have been contrived while recommending measures to prevent such goon attacks in the future.

In the initial weeks after the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol, the idea of an independent commission to probe the origins of the attack and the failures that let it happen seemed a no-brainer. It had broad support both in Congress and in public opinion polls. It still enjoys the latter, as about two-thirds of Americans indicate that they think an independent commission is needed. The idea has fared well — particularly when described as being "9/11 Commission style."
But support in Congress has since become a partisan affair, despite the efforts of Rep. John Katko, a Republican of New York, who was tasked with negotiating details with Democratic Rep. Bennie Thompson of Mississippi. Katko reported back success on his demands to House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif...

Forum List

Back