Former BLM Leaders Speaks Out About "Ugly Truth" About Group

They are the quacks who will give these kids the stuff. They are the school administrators who set them up with the quacks.

yes, the only legitimate doctors are the ones that call your malingering a "disability". Got it.

I feel sensation when I scratch my arm, but it's nothing near sex.

Okay, I'm just worried you think plastic surgery involves actual plastic.

yes, the only legitimate doctors are the ones that call your malingering a "disability". Got it.

Those CONSENSUS of physicians are basing their diagnosis on my physical disabilities, not any mental disabilities. They are not disfiguring me because I have this mental problem that I'm a gender that I'm actually not, and can never be.

Okay, I'm just worried you think plastic surgery involves actual plastic.

The only thing you're worried about is the public rejecting these sideshow freaks and not accepting them as normal.

Those CONSENSUS of physicians are basing their diagnosis on my physical disabilities, not any mental disabilities. They are not disfiguring me because I have this mental problem that I'm a gender that I'm actually not, and can never be.

Do you know how many doctors have to sign off on transition treatments?

In addition to a comprehensive understanding of the procedures, hormones, and other risks involved in gender-affirming surgery, there are other steps that must be accomplished before surgery is performed. These steps are one way the medical community and insurance companies limit access to gender affirmative procedures.

Steps may include:

• Mental health evaluation: A mental health evaluation is required to look for any mental health concerns that could influence an individual’s mental state, and to assess a person’s readiness to undergo the physical and emotional stresses of the transition.3
  • Clear and consistent documentation of gender dysphoria
  • A "real life" test: The individual must take on the role of their gender in everyday activities, both socially and professionally (known as “real-life experience” or “real-life test”).

The only thing you're worried about is the public rejecting these sideshow freaks and not accepting them as normal.

I'm worried that these poor people might be victimized by haters trying to distract you from what the rich are doing to you.

Do you know how many doctors have to sign off on transition treatments?

It doesn't matter how many. One is too much.

I'm worried that these poor people might be victimized by haters trying to distract you from what the rich are doing to you.

What victimized? Do you know what these weirdos did before the communists pushed this? They dressed like a girl and stayed at home.

Either you're not very popular with the women or are gay, but I've been with women, I've lived with a couple of them. I even grew up with a mother and sister. If it's one thing I know about women, wearing female attire is not a desire like sex. If a woman is not going anywhere, nobody coming over, no face chat, She's not putting on a dress. She's not putting in ear rings, and walk around in high heels. In many cases she won't even put on makeup.

Women do all these things to make themselves more attractive, particularly to the opposite sex in public. It's not some mad desire they have no control over. So if real women don't have this desire, how is it that guys who think they are women do?

What victimized? Do you know what these weirdos did before the communists pushed this? They dressed like a girl and stayed at home.

Yes. And Gays stayed in the closet. Blacks stayed on the back of the bus. Women stayed in the Kitchen, barefoot and pregnant. You know, the good old days you pine for.

Ray's greatest fear. Straight white males might actually be treated like they've treated everyone else.

Either you're not very popular with the women or are gay, but I've been with women, I've lived with a couple of them. I even grew up with a mother and sister. If it's one thing I know about women, wearing female attire is not a desire like sex. If a woman is not going anywhere, nobody coming over, no face chat, She's not putting on a dress. She's not putting in ear rings, and walk around in high heels. In many cases she won't even put on makeup.

Um, okay. Men don't dress up in shirts or ties at home, either. They don't shave unless the stubble gets annoying. I know the biggest thing since I started working from home... I don't wear shoes unless I need to go out somewhere. Not sure what your point is here, Ray.

You seem to be confusing transgender with transvestite. They aren't the same thing.

Women do all these things to make themselves more attractive, particularly to the opposite sex in public. It's not some mad desire they have no control over. So if real women don't have this desire, how is it that guys who think they are women do?

Do you think Transgender people are dressing up in full makeup and dresses at home? They probably aren't.

Of course, when Israel responded to rocket attacks from the terrorist group Hamas, BLM condemned Israel. BLM protestors have been caught on video actually advocating the killing of police officers. Last summer, BLM rioters assaulted police officers, looted stores, attacked bystanders, and destroyed many businesses.

Yup. So what.

The Zionists are racist scum, fuck 'em.

BLM protested peacefully for about 10 years, starting with the murder of Trayvon Martin.

Then they realized an important fact. White people only care when you threaten to break their stuff.
Dear sweet little Trayvon Martin the No Limits Niggar?

The cherub who carried around burglary tools?

https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/9...en/blogs/thecutline/trayvon-martin-drudge.jpg

Yes. And Gays stayed in the closet. Blacks stayed on the back of the bus. Women stayed in the Kitchen, barefoot and pregnant. You know, the good old days you pine for.

Ray's greatest fear. Straight white males might actually be treated like they've treated everyone else.

They aren't treated like everybody else because they are much different than anybody else. You can't normalize kook. Normal is normal and kook is kook.
Um, okay. Men don't dress up in shirts or ties at home, either. They don't shave unless the stubble gets annoying. I know the biggest thing since I started working from home... I don't wear shoes unless I need to go out somewhere. Not sure what your point is here, Ray.

You seem to be confusing transgender with transvestite. They aren't the same thing.

They're all weirdos and expect society to conform to them instead of the other way around.

My point is that there is no uncontrollable desire for men or woman to wear female attire. Like guys, they only do it to augment their looks around other people. When guys dress up like women, they look Fn ridiculous and even they have to know it. Since this is something well within their control, there is no reason they have to be walking around like that in public and expecting us to adapt to them using female restrooms and showers.

Do you think Transgender people are dressing up in full makeup and dresses at home? They probably aren't.

They probably are. If they don't at home, then they don't need to be in public either.

Dear sweet little Trayvon Martin the No Limits Niggar?

The cherub who carried around burglary tools?

still looks like a kid. He had a screwdriver. I have about a dozen screwdrivers.

Meanwhile, George Zimmerman had an extensive arrest record before and after he killed this kid.

They aren't treated like everybody else because they are much different than anybody else. You can't normalize kook. Normal is normal and kook is kook.

Why would you care at all? What real effect does it have on your life. I mean, I know you miss that you can't hate on minorities and gays anymore, and you really, really need someone to satisfy your hating jones.

My point is that there is no uncontrollable desire for men or woman to wear female attire. Like guys, they only do it to augment their looks around other people. When guys dress up like women, they look Fn ridiculous and even they have to know it. Since this is something well within their control, there is no reason they have to be walking around like that in public and expecting us to adapt to them using female restrooms and showers.

Yes, we wouldn't want people looking ridiculous, unlike Trump Supporters.

1624875683460.png

Oh, wait.

They probably are. If they don't at home, then they don't need to be in public either.

Ray, did you pick up a He/She in a bar once? Is this where all this anger is coming from?

We all know you have a case of the not gays.

Why would you care at all? What real effect does it have on your life. I mean, I know you miss that you can't hate on minorities and gays anymore, and you really, really need someone to satisfy your hating jones.

A guy crawling on all fours barking at people doesn't effect me either, but that doesn't mean I want him at a shopping mall I'm at.

Ray, did you pick up a He/She in a bar once? Is this where all this anger is coming from?

We all know you have a case of the not gays.

Right, because it's way too much to ask people to keep your personal life personal like we normal people do.

still looks like a kid. He had a screwdriver. I have about a dozen screwdrivers.

Meanwhile, George Zimmerman had an extensive arrest record before and after he killed this kid.
Even though zimmerman was not white, and not a cop, obama and the lib media launched a fresh Hate Whites campaign anyway

The tension never ceases

A guy crawling on all fours barking at people doesn't effect me either, but that doesn't mean I want him at a shopping mall I'm at.

Um. Okay, I see we are still using the crappy analogy...

How does a dude in a dress bother you in anyway. I'm pretty sure you met a lot of trannies and had no idea they used to be dudes.

Right, because it's way too much to ask people to keep your personal life personal like we normal people do.

Actually, here's the thing. Nobody ever beat you up for being straight, have they? Or White. or Male.

How dare they ask for the same rights white straight males have?

Even though zimmerman was not white, and not a cop, obama and the lib media launched a fresh Hate Whites campaign anyway

Zimmerman was white, and the main reason why his conduct was so ourtrageous was he shot an unarmed child and suffered no consequences for it. The cops didn't even bother to try to find Trayvon's family.

Um. Okay, I see we are still using the crappy analogy...

How does a dude in a dress bother you in anyway. I'm pretty sure you met a lot of trannies and had no idea they used to be dudes.

Did I ever say I was blind? You can spot those weirdos a mile away. But like I said, I would also be bothered by somebody on all fours barking like a dog. Keep those people out of the public and don't pander to their delusions.

Actually, here's the thing. Nobody ever beat you up for being straight, have they? Or White. or Male.

How dare they ask for the same rights white straight males have?

We were not discussing getting beat up. We were discussing these people trying to force their weirdness down our throats just like some gays do. Look.......in your own home, do what you want, we don't care. But out in public, act normal. It's very easy to do.

Zimmerman was white, and the main reason why his conduct was so ourtrageous was he shot an unarmed child and suffered no consequences for it. The cops didn't even bother to try to find Trayvon's family.

Where do you people get this idea that somebody has to be armed in order for you to use deadly force against them? The law does not specify that in any state. CCW holders can legally use deadly force if they believe that they (or others) are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. That's why Zimmerman was not originally arrested; he broke no laws. He was attacked, and had every reason in the world to belive he was in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death, especially after suffering a broken nose, two black eyes, a laceration on the back of his head, and this animal didn't even pause yet alone stop. He was rightfully shot to death as the law allows. I would have killed the SOB a lot earlier than that.

And BTW, Zimmerman is half Hispanic.

Did I ever say I was blind?
I'm sure you would if the government was giving you a bag of money, Welfare Ray.
You can spot those weirdos a mile away. But like I said, I would also be bothered by somebody on all fours barking like a dog. Keep those people out of the public and don't pander to their delusions.
I'm sure you've met transgender and never knew.

We were not discussing getting beat up. We were discussing these people trying to force their weirdness down our throats just like some gays do. Look.......in your own home, do what you want, we don't care. But out in public, act normal. It's very easy to do.

Who gets to define what is normal? Weren't you guys whining because some people were beating up Nazis wearing MAGA hats?

Where do you people get this idea that somebody has to be armed in order for you to use deadly force against them? The law does not specify that in any state. CCW holders can legally use deadly force if they believe that they (or others) are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. That's why Zimmerman was not originally arrested; he broke no laws. He was attacked, and had every reason in the world to belive he was in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death, especially after suffering a broken nose, two black eyes, a laceration on the back of his head, and this animal didn't even pause yet alone stop. He was rightfully shot to death as the law allows. I would have killed the SOB a lot earlier than that.

He wasn't arrested because he was white, and Florida is as racist as shit. Oooh, he got an owie... Yup, that's a good reason to murder a fucking child.

Zimmerman is hispanic

He's Hispanic with a German name? I guess that would make me "Hispanic". Who knew?

Obama and the lib media lied about that to fit the anyi white campaign they were and still are waging

No, they pointed out that a white man can murder a black child in the street and get away with it. The police didn't even bother to collect evidence or give the guy a blood test to see if he was high on something. This is kind of important because Zimmerman was on two drugs that have delusions as a side effect.

While the mainstream media made sure to report with exclamations and gasps that marijuana was found in Trayvon Martin‘s system on the night that he was killed, many outlets failed to also report that the level was well below what medical studies show cause “performance impairment.” The same can not be said for George Zimmerman. According to the paramedic report, the vigilante neighborhood watch captain was on the prescription drug Temazepam, reports MSNBC.com.

According to the U.S. Library of Medicine, after taking Temazepam, patients should not be walking around trying to watch anything or anyone. They are cautioned that if they do not sleep for at least 7-8 hours after taking the drug, they may experience memory loss. This means, that not only should Zimmerman not have gotten out of his car in an aggressive move to menace Trayvon, he should have stayed his “crazy and creepy” behind in the bed.

Zimmerman was also on the often abused prescription drug Adderall, which is known to cause “worsening mental or mood problems (eg, aggression, anxiety, delusions, depression, hallucination, hostility),” according to Drugs.com.

Maybe, now, the mainstream media will focus on Zimmerman — who not only has a prior violent criminal past, but was also on a mind-altering drug — instead of trying to vilify an innocent, 17-year-old child, who was murdered simply for trying to walk home to his father.

I'm sure you would if the government was giving you a bag of money, Welfare Ray.

And if they handed you a bag of money, you still wouldn't have the intelligence to spend it on a licensed psychiatrist to address your severe mental problems. You don't have the balls.

I'm sure you've met transgender and never knew.

In that little make believe world in that liberal head of yours where you live, I'm sure you're convinced of that. But we on the right don't live in our own little world, we live in reality.

Who gets to define what is normal? Weren't you guys whining because some people were beating up Nazis wearing MAGA hats?

Normal is defined as what most, if not what all other people do.

He wasn't arrested because he was white, and Florida is as racist as shit. Oooh, he got an owie... Yup, that's a good reason to murder a fucking child.

Again, he is no more white than DumBama. Would you like the Wiki link and quote telling you what he is? The HISPANIC Zimmerman was not arrested because he broke no laws. He was violently attacked and used his firearm to stop further injuries or perhaps save his life. It didn't matter if it was a white or Asian guy (who seldom do those kinds of things) that attacked him, he had every legal right to use deadly force under Florida law, which most states mirror including mine. In my state, if an unarmed person is trying to break into my car, I have the right to shoot them dead. You just hate laws that go against your beliefs, don't you?

No, they pointed out that a white man can murder a black child in the street and get away with it. The police didn't even bother to collect evidence or give the guy a blood test to see if he was high on something. This is kind of important because Zimmerman was on two drugs that have delusions as a side effect.

Where do you get this nonsense they didn't collect evidence? It was investigated like any other shooting death. If Zimmerman had prescriptions, that doesn't mean he was on those prescriptions at the time of the shooting. They didn't test Zimmerman for anything because he didn't display any signs of intoxication. He was interviewed by police for several hours at the station.

However even if he was taking prescriptions, it still doesn't change any of the facts. He was attacked, he shot in self-defense. There is no law that states a person using prescription drugs cannot defend themselves.

Hispanic with a German name? I guess that would make me "Hispanic". Who knew?
Hispanic girls are hot, and yes even germans find them attractive

You can find people in Mexico with german sir names

Do you mean to tell me that it never occurred to you that his mother might be Hispanic? His mother is or was Peruvian.

Naw, I just don't care if she was or not. He wasn't living a Hispanic culture or lifestyle.

Hispanic girls are hot, and yes even germans find them attractive

You can find people in Mexico with german sir names

Yeah, but most of them were escaped Nazis.

Forum List

Back