Forget the Trump trials. He might already be ineligible for 2024.

A legal theory suggests that 45th President Donald Trump cannot be convicted of many of the charges against him, particularly those related to his claims about the 2020 election, because he was not first impeached by Congress and convicted in the Senate in his position as President of the United States.

The legal theory, published by the National Constitutional Law Union (NCLU), cites recent court decisions to assert that the Supreme Court’s recent Dobbs and Bruen decisions allow for Trump and his lawyers to argue that all actions a president takes while in office must be considered legal unless the chief executive is successfully impeached.

The professors — William Baude of the University of Chicago and Michael Stokes Paulsen of the University of St. Thomas — studied the question for more than a year and detailed their findings in a long article to be published next year in The University of Pennsylvania Law Review.

2 previously unknown professors trying to make a name for themselves.

Moving on -

I don't struggle with any part, I just know the facts. Regardless of the commie propaganda, J6 was just a riot, not an insurrection.

In reality it was more like the Fire Department doing a controlled burn.

The Feds set up the exact time to begin and lit it.

When the fire dept does a controlled burn, it is managed.
It looks like any other fire, but it has a specific purpose.
As did the Democrat chaos on J6.

Don't worry about another asteroid like the one that wiped out the dinosaurs, something worse already happened, Jan 6th.

In a way you are right.

The chaos on J6 sealed the Biden coup.
Without that, there was some chance that debate would occur regarding the fraud.

The Democrats could absolutely not have that discussed on national television.
Their Cult had and has them convinced that the election was pristine.
Cult media will never let them know otherwise, total blackout.

Imagine the people that actually knew about and worked on the coup.
They are traitors and when convicted would be executed.
J6 events, in the big picture, for them was literally lifesaving..

Funny how you Trumptard MAGAts keep moving the goalposts.
You have gone from "charged with WHAT?
Name ONE crime that Trump has been accused of!"
To:
"He'll be found not guilty."
And soon it will be:
"Yeah, he was found guilty but it was a biased jury/judge!"
Lmao!
Hope springs eternal when you're in a cult of idiots.
Because this witch hunt keeps getting crazier and crazier... I can't believe this is happening in my country....

Fine then lefties. Y'all can stop worrying about the former president and start concerning yourselves with the slim possibility that a mental defective might get worse in the next four years and some unknown phantom unelected cabal will be in charge of the U.S. government.

Forum List

Back