Foreign agents don't like the American bull

because good feet always do it. They have reactive power. If he does not have these qualities, he will not be able to participate in rodeo and horse riding. In a rodeo, he can fly 5 meters into the air and needs to land. In horse riding, he must jump off a horse at a speed of 100 km per hour and jump back. How could you do that with paleohunter legs?

what horse runs 60 MPH with a rider?....

You've got a dirty tongue, you're probably not cowboy descended, and you've got an ugly hermaphrodite body

Oh, so now you are an expert in my family lineage too?

Actually, you would be wrong. My great-grandfather was a cowboy. My grandfather was a cowboy in the early part of his life.

And yes, cowboys ate steak. And as for a real cowboy loving cows, its kind of hard to imagine that when they used a branding iron to sear a symbol into the cow's flesh.

Can you feel the love?

because good feet always do it. They have reactive power. If he does not have these qualities, he will not be able to participate in rodeo and horse riding. In a rodeo, he can fly 5 meters into the air and needs to land. In horse riding, he must jump off a horse at a speed of 100 km per hour and jump back. How could you do that with paleohunter legs?

He can fly 16.4feet in the air? Not intentionally he doesn't.

WinterBorn
If you can’t jump at least a 70 cm bollard and jump from a height of at least 1.5 meters without preparation, your ancestors were not cowboys. If your sprint is below average, your ancestors weren't cowboys. You must have strong legs if you are a hereditary cowboy, Cossack, hussar or knight.
Everyone who has good beautiful legs has Indo-Aryan blood in their genes.

WinterBorn
If you can’t jump at least a 70 cm bollard and jump from a height of at least 1.5 meters without preparation, your ancestors were not cowboys. If your sprint is below average, your ancestors weren't cowboys. You must have strong legs if you are a hereditary cowboy, Cossack, hussar or knight.
good grief......lol....did you learn that from TV too?....

Everything that you have read in the US since 2009 was written at the agency of Trump’s owner Prigozhin, at his troll factory in Olgino, not far from St. Petersburg. So a North Korean bot is not a bad option for your little brain.
Yes, but how is your dacha? What's the temp there today in Siberia?

Did you get yourself a horse or something?

WinterBorn

70 cm? A shade over 2 feet? lol

And do you really think cowboys were sprinters? They horses were sprinters, not the cowboys.

"Everyone who has good beautiful legs has Indo-Aryan blood in their genes"??? Absolute bullshit. There are beautiful legs in many races and cultures.

Oh, so now you are an expert in my family lineage too?

Actually, you would be wrong. My great-grandfather was a cowboy. My grandfather was a cowboy in the early part of his life.

And yes, cowboys ate steak. And as for a real cowboy loving cows, its kind of hard to imagine that when they used a branding iron to sear a symbol into the cow's flesh.

Can you feel the love?

It was already a scam. The same thing happened in RF. The Bolsheviks exterminated the Cossacks and hussars, as their nationality did not exist for a long time, and for the last 20 years drunkards began to call themselves Cossacks, dress in Cossack clothes, but at the same time they are not even riders and do not know how to handle weapons. These are the same "cowboys" as your grandfather, disguised impostors.

The real cowboys are only the Inde-Apache of the great plains.
There was a time when one such horseman killed several hundred such drunks and meat-eaters at a time as your grandfather, who later called himself a "cowboy"

It was already a scam. The same thing happened in RF. The Bolsheviks exterminated the Cossacks and hussars, as their nationality did not exist for a long time, and for the last 20 years drunkards began to call themselves Cossacks, dress in Cossack clothes, but at the same time they are not even riders and do not know how to handle weapons. These are the same "cowboys" as your grandfather, disguised impostors.

There was a time when one such horseman killed several hundred such drunks and meat-eaters at a time as your grandfather, who later called himself a "cowboy"
let me guess...you learned that from Rawhide.....

Oh, so now you are claiming the Apache were vegetarians???

70 cm? A shade over 2 feet? lol

And do you really think cowboys were sprinters? They horses were sprinters, not the cowboys.

"Everyone who has good beautiful legs has Indo-Aryan blood in their genes"??? Absolute bullshit. There are beautiful legs in many races and cultures.
I can jump on a 90 cm pedestal. And jump from a height of about 2.5 meters.

I gave you a test for someone who doesn't play sports. He still has to have the makings.

Don't be fooled, I showed you what the sport form of the riders were, and what the form of the rodeo-men were. If you're an idiot don't waste my time

I gave you a test for someone who doesn't play sports. He still has to have the makings.

Don't be fooled, I showed you what the sport form of the riders were, and what the form of the rodeo-men were. If you're an idiot don't waste my time

Rodeo is not the same as being an actual cowboy. But you don't really care about accuracy, do you?

you can jump off an 8 ft ledge?.....wow your amazing.....

The Indo-Aryan peoples became horsemen in the Botai culture, at least 6 thousand years ago, they were not just horsemen but fighting horsemen.
But even just to catch up with a wild mustang and ride it without a saddle, you need the qualities of an athlete. If the mustang drops you, you will fly up to 10 meters.

Evolution has chosen to be riders of the strongest and fastest of all existing peoples, the sons of Heaven, the super-race.

let me guess...you learned that from Rawhide.....

This is generally known, but they try to keep silent about it.
The Cossack settlements remained, but they were settled by other nationalities, the Cossacks rotted in prisons, some went into immigration, some died in the civil war, some were exiled to Kazakhstan. As a nation they were exterminated.
During the Civil War on the Don, they won the first campaign, they drove Moscow from the Don. But then they were crushed by the slave masses. The Kuban and Terek troops also disappeared, peoples from the mountains came in their place and settled their villages.

Harry Dresden
Touching romances about horses remained from the Cossacks. They were very fond of horses.
And from them there are dances, these dances with magnificent acrobatics.

Forum List

Back