For Trumpsters, re: The sacking of the Capitol

You want us dead. We want you dead. Its pretty cut and dried.
Your mind is apparently a simplistic one that needs to project itself onto others. Your wishing others dead is not reciprocated by me, but I can only speak for me.
They've been convinced that they are at war.

Literally.

We'd have as much luck trying to communicate with a teenaged jihadi on the streets of Damascus.

Your mind is apparently a simplistic one that needs to project itself onto others. Your wishing others dead is not reciprocated by me, but I can only speak for me.

Literally.

We'd have as much luck trying to communicate with a teenaged jihadi on the streets of Damascus.

Try attacking us some more. Calling us some more names. Ridicule the very idea that we have any right to anything.

That hasn't worked yet. So, obviously you need to do more of it.

The Joe Biden crew that weren't disguised as Trump supporters mixed in with the mob probably wish they were there too though they already assaulted the government in a different way by stealing the presidency
You parrot the lies you have been fed, but you are impotent in contriving any credible evidence for them.

Cry Baby Loser lost an election. He is far too morally weak to accept that loss with grace and dignity. The cowardly Cry Baby Loser lashed our at America and democracy by inciting his goons.

His tantrum failed. His goons are being identified, apprehended, and prosecuted.

Democracy has triumphed.

52.4% of Americans now approve of the president they elected. 38.7% still cling to the disgraced Cry Baby Loser.

Cry Baby Loser is the man on the way down.

Say, "Bye-bye."

Screen Shot 2020-07-28 at 3.57.54 PM.png

"Bye-bye."

Literally.

Try attacking us some more. Calling us some more names. Ridicule the very idea that we have any right to anything.

I don't know how to communicate with zealots.

If you don't like my words, tough shit.

Literally.

That nails it!

Literally.

I don't know how to communicate with zealots.

If you don't like my words, tough shit.

I'm no zealot. You are.

All you do is inflame hate and division.

I'm no zealot. You are.

Watching the well-crafted, well-documented case being presented to the Senate concerning the Cry Baby Loser's depravity, imagine hardcore trumpers offering a comparable unemotional, coherent, evidence-based case for Cry Baby Loser's baseless fantasy that he was deprived of a "landslide!" victory - despite four years of relentlessly negative polls - by an alleged vast conspiracy by unspecified nefarious forces colluding in mysterious ways, the pretext for his inciting his goons to violently attack the United States Congress in a failed attempt to prevent it from executing its Constitutional responsibility in certifying the will of the People.

The hysterical bleating of the cult is conspicuously lacking in such substantive, empirical, logical content.

I'm no zealot. You are.

Watching the well-crafted, well-documented case being presented to the Senate concerning the Cry Baby Loser's depravity, imagine hardcore trumpers offering a comparable unemotional, coherent, evidence-based case for Cry Baby Loser's baseless fantasy that he was deprived of a "landslide!" victory - despite four years of relentlessly negative polls - by an alleged vast conspiracy by unspecified nefarious forces colluding in mysterious ways, the pretext for his inciting his goons to violently attack the United States Congress in a failed attempt to prevent it from executing its Constitutional responsibility in certifying the will of the People.

The hysterical bleating of the cult is conspicuously lacking in such substantive, empirical, logical content.

It is funny that you call other people "babies" while talking like a baby.

Your hysterical rant, is just showing what a hysterical baby YOU are.

As we all know, the standard Trumpster response to anything that happened at our nation's Capitol is "whataboutism". What about the summer riots? Deflect, change the subject, attack. So, Trump supporters, since you're so interested in comparisons, here's your challenge. Here's what happened after the attack on the Capitol:
  • 5 Americans dead or dying
  • 140 American police injured, some permanently
  • America's Capitol has been sacked
How does the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES react?
  • "We Love You"
  • "You're Special"
  • "This is What Happens".
So this thread is your chance to put all your whataboutisms in one place. Show us some solid comparisons. Maybe words by DEMOCRATIC Presidents after riots. Show us why this is no big deal. Show us how the Democrats have done the same thing many times.

Let's collect them here. Go ahead.
Sacking ? Fuck you people are retarded.

Over 2,000 police injured in Dem riots cheered on by Dem leaders in congress. The American "Capital was not sacked stop lying, a building was occupied the same building Dems occupied while Dem leaders approved and there was scant damage to the building while Dems set fire to and sacked multiple government buildings across the nation while Dem leaders in congress looked on in silence or in case of the VP she said the riots must continue.

Possibly the greatest example of shameless Dem hypocrisy in history.
You haven't showed any Democrats from congress cheering riots.
then you are 1 blind retard. the demonRATS paid antifa and blm to tear up and loot how many cities last year. go look for a brain
They did not....Why are you lying? Oh, wait....you're a trump Qultist, aren't you? Rhetorical Question then.
Yep, they're not really lying. They believe this stuff. Their own little world. Just like a cult.

Thank God you're not in a cult Mac & Cheese. :thup:

Okay that Biden sig pic is creepy.

Over 2,000 police injured in Dem riots cheered on by Dem leaders in congress. The American "Capital was not sacked stop lying, a building was occupied the same building Dems occupied while Dem leaders approved and there was scant damage to the building while Dems set fire to and sacked multiple government buildings across the nation while Dem leaders in congress looked on in silence or in case of the VP she said the riots must continue.

then you are 1 blind retard. the demonRATS paid antifa and blm to tear up and loot how many cities last year. go look for a brain
They did not....Why are you lying? Oh, wait....you're a trump Qultist, aren't you? Rhetorical Question then.
Why are you lying? Oh, wait....you're a xiden robot aren't you? Rhetorical Question ....
My goodness, plagarism? :heehee: Qultists can't even be original.
Well, they repeat what Trump and Q say....
which scumbag demonRAT told you that? you aint smart enough to think for yourself.....just saying

You left out the most important question. Why?
BLM protests happened because of police brutality/murder against black people.
The insurrection happened because a Narcissistic billionaire lost his job.
typical bullshit answer from another retard...blm camped out, after they took over the city, paid for by demonRATS...duh
The insurrection happened because a communist bought millionaire paid dominion millions to rig their machines to cheat the AMERICAn people, relatives of relatives of relatives...you really are a few fries short of a happy meal
So, you support the Jan 6th insurrection? Yes or no?
i support the TRUTH...not he said...she said....
main reason i dont listen to the main stream publishers...its always...they say...but the other side needs to be told/figured out..... TRUTHfully

Now shut the hell up you retard.

Smiling and agreeing when Colbert mentioned that protests are still ongoing, Harris added:

“But they’re not gonna stop. They’re not gonna stop. And that’s – they’re not – this is a movement, I’m telling you. They’re not gonna stop.”

In an apparent warning, she continued:

“And everyone beware, because they’re not gonna stop….

“They’re not gonna stop before election day in November, and they’re not gonna stop after election day.

“And that should be – everyone should take note of that.”

Harris continued:

“They’re not gonna let up. And they should not. And we should not.
Protests, not riots.

Nobody supported riots.

Your silly fantasies do not equal reality. Post up some proof.

I'm no zealot. You are.

When it comes to discussing events or incidents of any kind, the trump Nazis, even before they earned that designation, were all noise and bluster with little, to no, factual content.

I'm no zealot. You are.

When it comes to discussing events or incidents of any kind, the trump Nazis, even before they earned that designation, were all noise and bluster with little, to no, factual content.

YOu people are nothing but hysterical ranting.

It is funny that you call other people "babies" while talking like a baby.
Your hysterical rant, is just showing what a hysterical baby YOU are.
I'm reconciled that we shall never be favored with a rational presentation of the Cry Baby Loser's fanciful thesis - a detailed, documented exposé of the workings of his bizarre, vast conspiracy to steal the election from him - the methodology to achieve certified results in the various states that he railed against and reviled, naming those individuals in collusion, Republican and Democratic officeholders alike, and judges across America - Trump-appointees included - all collaborating and coordinating their nefarious scheme to deny a second term to a relentlessly unpopular politician throughout his four year regime whose delusional "landslide!" was devoid of any realistic component

Who? When? How? Why? Did it require the support of the 3-5 million invisible bogus balloteers whom he said had all voted against him in 2016, not one of whom could ever be found?

Those emotionally in thrall to the Cry Baby Loser accept the inexplicable as Trumpy divine mysteries, of course, but reasoning folks would really like to know.

I'm reconciled that we shall never be favored with a rational presentation of the Cry Baby Loser's fanciful thesis - a detailed, documented exposé of the workings of his bizarre, vast conspiracy to steal the election from him

Stopped reading here. Go fuck yourself.

I'm no zealot. You are.

Just wondering, are you related to Henry (Kulakowich) Kulky?

I'm no zealot. You are.

YOu people are nothing but hysterical ranting.
Now, THAT is funny.

Forum List

Back