For Trumpsters, re: The sacking of the Capitol

As we all know, the standard Trumpster response to anything that happened at our nation's Capitol is "whataboutism". What about the summer riots? Deflect, change the subject, attack. So, Trump supporters, since you're so interested in comparisons, here's your challenge. Here's what happened after the attack on the Capitol:
  • 5 Americans dead or dying
  • 140 American police injured, some permanently
  • America's Capitol has been sacked
How does the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES react?
  • "We Love You"
  • "You're Special"
  • "This is What Happens".
So this thread is your chance to put all your whataboutisms in one place. Show us some solid comparisons. Maybe words by DEMOCRATIC Presidents after riots. Show us why this is no big deal. Show us how the Democrats have done the same thing many times.

Let's collect them here. Go ahead.
You're a fucking idiot. It was your ilk who sacked the Capital.

You burned the Reichstag and blamed it on the opposition.

But, you're probably too stupid to get the reference, because you know cocksucking shit about history.

Stupid motherfucker.
So these weren't Trump supporters. It was all the other guys. Okay, got it.

What do you think of Trump saying, "we love you", "you're special" and "this is what happens"?
Reichstag

Look it up, Herr Mac.
Was that an answer to my question?

I'll try again.

What do you think of Trump saying, "we love you", "you're special" and "this is what happens"?
Why don't you ask him? I am not going to speculate.

But, who rioted for MONTHS and you said nothing?

Reichstag

Suddenly, your outrage is insatiable.

You don't fool anyone.
Yeah, I didn't think so.
Right.

And there was ZERO incitement by your Dem ilk for 7 fucking months.

Your selective fake outrage is well noted you partisan hack..
We were for legal protests against police brutality....we also spoke out against illegal rioting and looting. On the other hand, how many Qultists spoke out against the insurrection on Jan. 6th?

No, actually quite a few congressmembers on the left condoned the violence mad riots.
Show us their names and what they said to support the riots.

As we all know, the standard Trumpster response to anything that happened at our nation's Capitol is "whataboutism". What about the summer riots? Deflect, change the subject, attack. So, Trump supporters, since you're so interested in comparisons, here's your challenge. Here's what happened after the attack on the Capitol:
  • "We Love You"
  • "You're Special"
So this thread is your chance to put all your whataboutisms in one place. Show us some solid comparisons. Maybe words by DEMOCRATIC Presidents after riots. Show us why this is no big deal. Show us how the Democrats have done the same thing many times.

I see your watching to much MSNBC

• "We Love You"
  • "You're Special"

So Trump didn't say "we love you", "you're special", or "this is what happens"?

I guess MSNBC just made that up, right?

• "We Love You"
  • "You're Special"

That's what I thought, today is full of msnbc talking points.

• "We Love You"
  • "You're Special"

Sadly, the trump Nazis are unable to follow the simple instructions you gave them in your OP.

Their responses are their standard blather, flights of fantasy, conspiracy theories, and just plain bullsh!t.

The trump Nazis are so accustomed to the lies they've been told over, and over, and over, and over, that truth and the ability to discuss topics rationally has become totally foreign to them.

The GOP developed the twisted mindset in their right-wing voter base over a period of decades, entire generations have grown up hearing nothing but the Republican propaganda. Year upon year of the rhetoric, which constantly encourages their racism, bigotry, xenophobia, and the many other negative characteristics that have become the "values" of conservatism.

However, for most, if not all, of the trump Nazis, being hammered by the GOP's fatalistic propaganda was a choice they made, eagerly. It's effect turned these tens-of-millions of people into "patriots" not of their nation, but to a destructive political party that put their "patriots" on a self-destructive course.

The trump presidency has been the unintended culmination of the Republican Party's many years of hard work. Now, Party leaders must find a way to return the 74 million trump Nazis to the fold. But, their brief experience with trump's fascism and his embrace of the white supremacists
makes the GOP too "liberal" for the former rank-and-file. And politicians like Cruz and Hawley are the crooked opportunists ready to jump in and fill the void left by trump's departure.

Political ideology has always been a source of fascination for me, and this period will make for great, long term psychological / sociological / anthropological study.

What is your best guess - do you think they do this deflect/pivot/attack whataboutism because (a) they know what has happened and how they have been manipulated and are lashing out, or (b) they've been so well-manipulated that they are avoiding reality and changing the subject on a subconscious level?

• "We Love You"
  • "You're Special"

So MSBNC made up that video and that tweet? Yes?

• "We Love You"
  • "You're Special"

So what nothing is going to happen.

• "We Love You"
  • "You're Special"

I'll try again.

• "We Love You"
  • "You're Special"

I'll try again.

Funny you where not talking about it yesterday

• "We Love You"
  • "You're Special"

I'll try again.

Funny you where not talking about it yesterday
Your non-responses are noted, and helpful.

As you correctly aver, neither Shriners, nor Rotary Clubs, nor Elks Lodges, nor BLM have unleashed a treasonous assault upon the United States Congress, only the Trump goons that included neo-nazis, proud boys, boogaloo, q-anon, oath keepers, three percenters and other right-wing, white supremacists subversives. Antifa - a fanatical movement that is opposed to both Democrats and Republicans may have joined with the Trump goons in their deadly assault as well.
Neither did the Sons of the Desert or the Flat Earth Society for that matter.
The Joe Biden crew that weren't disguised as Trump supporters mixed in with the mob probably wish they were there too though they already assaulted the government in a different way by stealing the presidency
as noted by Time magazine (no right wing ideologues there, quite the contrary).

It is interesting to note that security for the Trump rally was dialed back (inexplicably) and some people were being let into the Capitol (inexplicably as well) though some of the mob (inexplicably also) smashed in
windows and battled with cops while those on the inside were taking selfies with cops there and politely wandering around though carefully staying inside the velvet roped areas designed for visitors taking in all
the sights, snapping pics just like tourists from Iowa.

It was a most unusual sort of "sacking" of the Capitol.

Last edited:

• "We Love You"
  • "You're Special"

But, you're probably too stupid to get the reference, because you know cocksucking shit about history.

Stupid motherfucker.

Reichstag

Look it up, Herr Mac.

I'll try again.

Reichstag

You don't fool anyone.
Yeah, I didn't think so.
Right.

We were for legal protests against police brutality....we also spoke out against illegal rioting and looting. On the other hand, how many Qultists spoke out against the insurrection on Jan. 6th?

No, actually quite a few congressmembers on the left condoned the violence mad riots.
"Summer of LOVE", dontcha know!!!

Greg

• "We Love You"
  • "You're Special"

Stupid motherfucker.

Reichstag

Look it up, Herr Mac.

I'll try again.

Reichstag

You don't fool anyone.
Yeah, I didn't think so.
Right.

And you'll never see a Democratic President who came close to this, of course.

• "We Love You"
  • "You're Special"

Stupid motherfucker.

Reichstag

Look it up, Herr Mac.

I'll try again.

Reichstag

You don't fool anyone.
Yeah, I didn't think so.
Right.

"Make the phone calls, send the emails, show up," she added. "You know, there needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as there’s unrest in our lives." Pressley

"If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere." Waters

"And in order to do away with that crown jewel, they're doing away with children being with their moms," she said. "I just don't even know why there aren't uprisings all over the country. And maybe there will be, when people realize that this is a policy that they defend." Pelosi

Several mayors, governors were complicit with their inactions as their cities raged with violence as they stood down and allowed the lawlessness to happen. On and on and on and on.

• "We Love You"
  • "You're Special"

Stupid motherfucker.

Reichstag

Look it up, Herr Mac.

I'll try again.

Reichstag

You don't fool anyone.
Yeah, I didn't think so.
Right.

And you'll never see a Democratic President who came close to this, of course.

O was exponentially worse than orange man.

• "We Love You"
  • "You're Special"

I'll try again.

My questions to you from several months ago still stand.

You support insurrection when it suits you.

I now support insurrection to get rid of you and your ilk by any means necessary.

• "We Love You"
  • "You're Special"

I'll try again.

My questions to you from several months ago still stand.

You support insurrection when it suits you.

I now support insurrection to get rid of you and your ilk by any means necessary.

The left supported it with never ending violence, riots, murder, pillaging etc. Not a peep. Their tears are dry and words are hollow as they're held in derision and laughed at. What happened over the last year of riots and violence is despicable and appalling compared to that joke on january 6.

• "We Love You"
  • "You're Special"

Sadly, the trump Nazis are unable to follow the simple instructions you gave them in your OP.

Their responses are their standard blather, flights of fantasy, conspiracy theories, and just plain bullsh!t.

The trump Nazis are so accustomed to the lies they've been told over, and over, and over, and over, that truth and the ability to discuss topics rationally has become totally foreign to them.

The GOP developed the twisted mindset in their right-wing voter base over a period of decades, entire generations have grown up hearing nothing but the Republican propaganda. Year upon year of the rhetoric, which constantly encourages their racism, bigotry, xenophobia, and the many other negative characteristics that have become the "values" of conservatism.

However, for most, if not all, of the trump Nazis, being hammered by the GOP's fatalistic propaganda was a choice they made, eagerly. It's effect turned these tens-of-millions of people into "patriots" not of their nation, but to a destructive political party that put their "patriots" on a self-destructive course.

The trump presidency has been the unintended culmination of the Republican Party's many years of hard work. Now, Party leaders must find a way to return the 74 million trump Nazis to the fold. But, their brief experience with trump's fascism and his embrace of the white supremacists
makes the GOP too "liberal" for the former rank-and-file. And politicians like Cruz and Hawley are the crooked opportunists ready to jump in and fill the void left by trump's departure.

Political ideology has always been a source of fascination for me, and this period will make for great, long term psychological / sociological / anthropological study.

What is your best guess - do you think they do this deflect/pivot/attack whataboutism because (a) they know what has happened and how they have been manipulated and are lashing out, or (b) they've been so well-manipulated that they are avoiding reality and changing the subject on a subconscious level?
It's certain they have no clue as to how easily conservatives, as a whole, are manipulated. Their political leaders, right-wing talk radio, their Christian clergy, and all the other sources of GOP propaganda are aimed at the right-wingers' trigger points.

Good news is a rarity for them to hear, the conversations most always center around the victimization of conservatives by some sinister group, attempting to "take" from them.

How many times have they been told the Democrats were coming after their guns? Or Christmas? Or, the gays will be converting their children to homosexuals? And, as the years pass their fears become more and more bizarre. The Jews have a space laser they use to start wildfires in California? Now, that's crazy, not manipulated.

Conservatives, by nature, cannot unify with anyone unlike themselves. They've been convinced all others, except the very wealthy and Big Business are "out to get them".

It must be he11 living in such constant fear... of... everything.

• "We Love You"
  • "You're Special"

Cop fired by dem mayor for arresting rioters.

"In September, Greene, who became police chief in 2019, took an indefinite leave of absence. Rallies were also held in her support.

On Monday morning, she held up a copy of her termination letter during a news conference.

"I believe I was wrongfully terminated for upholding the law and being retaliated against for sticking to my sworn oath that I swore to serve and protect my citizens, community and keeping my officers safe," she said."

Forum List

Back