For those who claim the vaccines aren't working

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Please ... If you've had two pokes of Moderna or Pfizer PLUS the booster your chances of dying or ending up in ER are infinitesimal. You may get a mild cold but you won't end up in ER or die. Kindly observe and PLEASE follow the science and vax it up. No, you will not turn into zombies, become magnetic or get a Bill Gates tracking chip. :rolleyes-41:

PEER-REVIEWED

BNT162b2 vaccine booster and mortality due to COVID-19external icon. Arbel et al. NEJM (December 8, 2021).

Key findings:

• Among adults aged ≥50 years, COVID-19 mortality was 90% lower among those who received a 3rd(booster) dose of BNT162b2 (Comirnaty, Pfizer/BioNTech) compared with those who received only 2 doses (adjusted hazard ratio [aHR]0.10, 95% CI 0.07-0.14) (Figure).
    • Mortality was 0.16 per 100,000 persons/day in those who received a 3rd(booster) dose and 2.98 per 100,000 persons/day in those who did not.
  • The aHR for SARS-CoV-2 infection in the booster group, as compared with the no booster group, was 0.17 (95% CI 0.16-0.18).

PS: On Omicron in past weeks, SIX per 100,000 population have died. Two pokes only is ONE per 100,000. Two pokes PLUS the booster? .01 of 100,000.

3w35sr.jpg

Last edited:
What are the ingredients in the vaccine?

Why does Big Pharma get 100% liability protection?
Robert Kennedy became an anti-vaxer because of thimerosal, a preservative that used to be used in vaccines but to which many people, including myself, are allergic. My pharmacist assured me the COVID vaccines, in particular the Moderna vaccine, doesn't contain any preservatives. Here is the list of ingredients in the COVID vaccines:

Seek and ye shall find.

What are the ingredients in the vaccine?

So you can turn it all over to the Chinese or Russians? The FDA knows the ingredience but they ain't going to tell you or your buddy Xi or Ivan. lf they don't like it, just buy them an extra Rumpybear.

Why does Big Pharma get 100% liability protection?

The cost of research. Maybe you can buy them a Rumpybear and they can sneak it all to you so you can tell your Rumpybuddies.

Forum List

Back