Dallas QAnon Cultists Are Drinking Toxic Chemicals from A Communal Bowl, Family Says

Magnus

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020

Multiple members of the Leek family confirmed that their relative, who left her husband and children behind in Delaware to follow a fringe QAnon cult leader to Dallas last month, has been drinking a chemical cocktail containing chlorine dioxide, an industrial disinfectant, among other substances.

Chlorine dioxide is a chemical similar to bleach. It is dangerous to ingest in significant quantities. In April 2020, barely a month after the pandemic hit the U.S., the Food and Drug Administration issued a press release warning people against using chlorine dioxide-based products to fight COVID-19.

News of the chemical punch bowl comes as the cult appears to be building towards another predicted climactic and apocalyptic moment.

They first came to Dallas over a month ago, following Protzman's prediction that President John F. Kennedy would reappear at the exact spot in Downtown Dallas where he was assassinated in 1963.

Multiple members of the Leek family confirmed that their relative, who left her husband and children behind in Delaware to follow a fringe QAnon cult leader to Dallas last month, has been drinking a chemical cocktail containing chlorine dioxide, an industrial disinfectant, among other substances.

Chlorine dioxide is a chemical similar to bleach. It is dangerous to ingest in significant quantities. In April 2020, barely a month after the pandemic hit the U.S., the Food and Drug Administration issued a press release warning people against using chlorine dioxide-based products to fight COVID-19.

News of the chemical punch bowl comes as the cult appears to be building towards another predicted climactic and apocalyptic moment.

They first came to Dallas over a month ago, following Protzman's prediction that President John F. Kennedy would reappear at the exact spot in Downtown Dallas where he was assassinated in 1963.
Texas gets what they deserve. I hope that this is replicated throughout the South

Drink the Kool Aid............

DRINK THE KOOL AID!!!!!
%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fe9397352-22bc-11eb-bb49-9a393f31c7ae.jpg

Texas gets what they deserve.
What do we deserve?

Illegals walking in unobstructed?

If these fuckers want to drink bleach, who am I to stop them? Equally dangerous is getting a vaccine without knowing the ingredients and for which the manufacturer has ZERO liability. Who am I to stop you? Also, who are you to force me?

He talked about ambushing Fauci. Going for "the kill shot" and saying "Boom he's dead"

He was saying this to Trump lunatics. Ya know...the kind of freaks who attacked the Capitol

Dangerous in significant quantities? Jesus Christ, you can't drink water with it in it that's above .8 parts per million.

That aside, that's the dumbest story I've seen all day.

What do we deserve?

If these fuckers want to drink bleach, who am I to stop them? Equally dangerous is getting a vaccine without knowing the ingredients and for which the manufacturer has ZERO liability. Who am I to stop you? Also, who are you to force me?
1640114841409.png
1640114916254.png
:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

The vaccine is as dangerour as drinking bleach??? Seriously?

:abgg2q.jpg:

:rolleyes:

FYI: Chlorine dioxide is used to disinfect municipal drinking water supplies.

So... they were drinking tap water. OMG!!!

I bet it also contains dihydrogen monoxide (DHMO) too! :eek:

Last edited:
What do we deserve?

Have you ever been vaccinated?

Yea.He did
To many it did sound like he was suggesting the trump Nazis snuff Fauci, which would surprise no one. But according to Snopes:

"Speaking about Fauci during a December 2021 speech, Watters said: 'Now you're going for the kill shot. The kill shot with an ambush, deadly. Because he doesn't see it coming.' However, contrary to how some commentators interpreted these remarks, Watters was instructing his audience on how to confront Fauci with questions in order to get viral clips for Fox News. Despite using violent language to convey his message (i.e., 'ambush,' 'kill shot,' and 'Boom. He's dead.') the context of Watters' remarks does not support the allegation that he literally urged people to kill Fauci."

But, no one knows what Watters will say in the future, not even Watters.

Forum List

Back