GOP Rep Madison Cawthorn Brilliantly Exposes The Scam Of College Education

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

About time someone had the courage to say what needs to be said.....There is absolutely no need to send a child to school, definitely a public school or a college/university....Home schooling is fine enough and if you are either too lazy or poor or not committed enough to properly educate your kids yourself -- find a neighbor or somewhere in your community that you trust to educate your child the right way....

However, if you are a parent who is urging your child to go to college -- and they aren't going to be a doctor, lawyer or engineer -- you are practically wasting your money and your child's future by sending them to college, especially these liberal elite Deep State institutions...if only there was someone we trusted to open their own university, then maybe, just maybe it would be worth it to send your kid there...Trust me, libs love the poorly educated..don't fall into their trap...

It's incredibly sad isn't it?
I guarantee depending on the audience, Madison will contradict everything he said....

However, for TPUSA -- this is red meat....especially when you consider the fact that places like "Prager U" and other right-wing grifters would rather have parents send their kids to their new start up colleges...

Everything is projection with these folks.....

Who would have thought we'd ever see this in America.

Meanwhile, other countries continue to improve and progress.

I know it's sad kids get 12 years of free school and so many still are to stupid to figure out how to get a government ID.

Too much emphasis is placed on so called "science" and "engineering" and not enough on the creative arts.
Americas greatness is built on the success of American writers,singers, musicians and designers.
These are the fields that need encouraging and these are the fields that will build the economy.

Here's the deal. Tradespeople tend to be more Conservative than indoctrinated pussies out of these so called colleges. So there's that also.

Cawthorn is preaching to the uneducated. Those who never set foot in a University or flunked out.

They think they are smarter than you!
College degrees don’t mean anything

They don't. Not where it really matters. People who work, and not in government jobs, make more than someone with a basket weaving degree.
More preaching lies to the uneducated

There are no basket weaving degrees
Most college degrees are in business, education, healthcare and STEM

More preaching lies to the uneducated

There are no basket weaving degrees
Most college degrees are in business, education, healthcare and STEM
That is not completely true. There are Women's Studies degrees and Native American Culture degrees and other nonsense bullshit degrees that are both 100% worthless and can cost into the hundreds of thousands.

That is not completely true. There are Women's Studies degrees and Native American Culture degrees and other nonsense bullshit degrees that are both 100% worthless and can cost into the hundreds of thousands.

What makes them 100 percent worthless?

If you want to teach or work on women’s legal issues or work with Native Americans, those majors can be useful

Now, show me those degrees in Basket Weaving

Another example of why America is losing in the global economy
And you are it. You had your opportunity and you are failing. Get with it. Are you waiting for destroyers to cost ten billion dollars a piece and air craft carriers a hundred billion dollars?The Webb telescope is 10 billion dollars was supposed to cost 700 million is fifteen years behind schedule and is being launched by the Euro space agency. but there are diverse impotent people working for NASA. I just told you why among other reasons.

Forum List

Back