Kathy Griffin Blames Trump for Failed Career: ‘I Can’t Do it Anymore’

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Fuck you bitch! People looking for jokes don’t find severed heads funny.

Comedian Kathy Griffin has claimed she has been blacklisted by Hollywood for her notorious President Donald Trump decapitation photo which caused outrage over a year and a half ago. The anti-Trump comedian, who previously won grammys before venturing into political commentary, appeared at South By Southwest to promote her new stand-up film, “Kathy Griffin: A Hell of a Story."Griffin reportedly financed the promotion of her film herself because she is no longer able to find support in Hollywood.

(Excerpt) Read more at nnettle.com ...

Her mistake is thinking her untalented ass had a career in the first place.
I feel no sympathy for Hollywood losers like her. She made enough in her 15 minutes of spotlight to be set for life. Should have spent less and saved for hard times, which usually happens to idiots who make a spectical of themselves.
Karma, there for all to witness.

The republican tears revived her long dead career. It ended up being a nice, quick cash grab for her. Maybe she should do another one now that her career is back to what it was.

The world's smallest violin is far too big....

I don't know why she and snoop dumb ass is not in jail for threatening the President.

She was never funny, she unpleasant to look at, and she's an idiot if she can't understand why holding up a fake severed head of the President isn't seen as funny. But it's Trump's fault her career is kaput.

Blacklisted by Hollywood for her severed Trump head stunt ?!!!

Lol, who the fuck is she kidding, that would only enhance her career in Hollywood !

Sure, it cost her some fans, and got her tossed from her CNN gig, but as for Hollywood, my god they all hate Trump with a passion.
If she isn't getting any work in Hollywood, it's because of her talent, not because the Trump head stunt.

I don't know why she and snoop dumb ass is not in jail for threatening the President.

Why? Because conservatives by and large can distinguish lame attempts at humor or rhetoric as being "not serious threats". It's the pussified whingers of the left snowflake everything into Macro-Aggressions.

Blacklisted by Hollywood for her severed Trump head stunt ?!!!

Lol, who the fuck is she kidding, that would only enhance her career in Hollywood !

Sure, it cost her some fans, and got her tossed from her CNN gig, but as for Hollywood, my god they all hate Trump with a passion.
If she isn't getting any work in Hollywood, it's because of her talent, not because the Trump head stunt.
If she's not getting any work it's because of her drunken new year's eve trying to give gay and gay married Anderson Cooper a blow job on camera .

Fuck you bitch! People looking for jokes don’t find severed heads funny.

Comedian Kathy Griffin has claimed she has been blacklisted by Hollywood for her notorious President Donald Trump decapitation photo which caused outrage over a year and a half ago. The anti-Trump comedian, who previously won grammys before venturing into political commentary, appeared at South By Southwest to promote her new stand-up film, “Kathy Griffin: A Hell of a Story."Griffin reportedly financed the promotion of her film herself because she is no longer able to find support in Hollywood.

(Excerpt) Read more at nnettle.com ...

Not "blacklisted" at all. Ms. Griffin is just boring as hell, and the liberals threw her under the bus. That shit happens

Forum List

Back