For those that believe in Polls..Obama beats both Republican Front runners.

Basically, the GOP field comes down to Romney or Perry. Neither one seems like a credible threat to unseating Obama

As unpopular as Obama may be, all politicians are unpopular right now and rightfully so. The GOP is less popular than Obama right now. The Tea Party popularity is in the low 20s. As GOP candidates pander to the tea Baggers they will saddle themselves with an unsinkable platform

You need to keep in mind one thing - Hillary.

That'll be bye-bye Barry if she steps into it, and hell - at this point, I'd even vote for her.

Hillary is a political pragmatist. Why would she enter a futile campaign against the president?

Other than Republicans who still can't wait to run against Hillary, not many Dems would support her

Add in..she's been a wildly successful senator, a extremely successful Secretary of State and has shown she has both the gravitas and political chops to handle the presidency.

She's still relatively young..and a run in 2016 would be her best shot for becoming President no matter who wins in 2012.

Even with 8.5%+ unemployment in November 2012, Obama will gain his second term. The Dems will lose the Senate and the GOP will keep the house, but Obama will win a second term...whether he deserves it or not...

Lets see..the twin towers took, what, 3 hours to knock down..and 10 years to build.

10 years later..still not up. But they made progress going up STARTING in 2008.

But heck..it took Bush 8 years to completely fuck up.

Obama should get the same time to build it back..you know..like Clinton did when he handed Bush a 100 billion dollar surplus.

Then we can handle another conservative fuck up for a while. :eusa_whistle:

What surplus? Show us in hard dollars. Of course to do that you need to rewrite history then explain why the debt went up with so much extra cash.

Did bill take it home?

Naw.

Bush showered "his base" with it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn4daYJzyls]George W Bush - The Elite My Base - YouTube[/ame]

So all you had was hot air. Thanks but I suspected.

James Carville dissagrees with you..................

Snip-

Democratic strategist James Carville thinks that President Obama should panic, fire, and fight--in that order.

In a column that appeared on CNN’s opinion pages on Thursday, Carville had some harsh words for the White House about how to take on the faltering economy and faith in the Democratic Party.

“This is what I would say to President Barack Obama: The time has come to demand a plan of action that requires a complete change from the direction you are headed,” Carville wrote.

He advised Obama to follow the precedent of former presidents--specifically, Ronald Reagan, who fired most of his campaign staff in 1980, and Bill Clinton, who fired many staff members in 1994--and fire lots of people. “For God's sake, why are we still looking at the same political and economic advisers that got us into this mess?” Carville wrote. “It's not working.”

James Carville: Obama Should Panic and Fire People -- Lots of People - Lara Seligman - NationalJournal.com

Even with 8.5%+ unemployment in November 2012, Obama will gain his second term. The Dems will lose the Senate and the GOP will keep the house, but Obama will win a second term...whether he deserves it or not...

I have my doubts about Tea Baggers being able to hold their seats in the House. They are not too popular right now

As low as Obama's poll #'s may be, the Republicans are lower when it comes to the peoples opinion of them doing any better. ;)

Polling at 39%

Don't bank on it.

A fucking blind, retarded chimp could beat him if the vote were today.

While Obama's poll numbers are low on people's happiness..they more then recognize that 3 years is not enough time to repair the damage caused by eight years of criminal incompetence.

And the alternatives..which essentially want to bring back those policies..are recognized as ludicrious.

The old meme of "give the wealthy everything they want..and they will shower you with gold and appreciation" is so last administration.

:lol:

What exactly is enough time ? When does the "Stop Blaming Bush, The Buck Stops With Me" speech take place. I don't want to miss it.

Why wouldn't Bush be blamed? The current economic crisis developed under his watch even before Obama was elected and a full three months before Obama took the oath of office. Even honest flaming right wing partisans so acknowledge. It's the liars and fools who post otherwise.

I have my doubts about Tea Baggers being able to hold their seats in the House. They are not too popular right now

You don't recall the "shellacking" the Dems took? (Obama's words, not mine.)

How did Weiner's seat hold out ?

You don't recall the "shellacking" the Dems took? (Obama's words, not mine.)

How did Weiner's seat hold out ?

Tea Baggers will face buyers remorse

While Obama's poll numbers are low on people's happiness..they more then recognize that 3 years is not enough time to repair the damage caused by eight years of criminal incompetence.

And the alternatives..which essentially want to bring back those policies..are recognized as ludicrious.

The old meme of "give the wealthy everything they want..and they will shower you with gold and appreciation" is so last administration.

What exactly is enough time ? When does the "Stop Blaming Bush, The Buck Stops With Me" speech take place. I don't want to miss it.

Why wouldn't Bush be blamed? The current economic crisis developed under his watch even before Obama was elected and a full three months before Obama took the oath of office. Even honest flaming right wing partisans so acknowledge. It's the liars and fools who post otherwise.

Actually the legislation that is to blame for this fiasco was instituted unde Clinton and blew up under the scrutiny or lack there of, of Barney Frank so blame Bush all you want. Bush pushed for more oversight but he dems pushed back harder. You cant rewrite history bud.

I read the article and nowhere was I able to find the actual demographics of the poll. Did I somehow miss it?
Yes, it is clear both republicans and democrats were polled...as were independants...and women...
But was it an even split? Couldnt find it. What about age? Race?
I am not a fan of polls, but I never offer my sentiments on a poll without first discecting the demographics.

For example....pehgaps the poll was of 1000 people.....500 registered democrats, 250 republican and 250 independants...

Did I miss the demographics?

Come on, man...

The 0bama desk plaque always reads "The Buck Stops Elsewhere"...

I read the article and nowhere was I able to find the actual demographics of the poll. Did I somehow miss it?
Yes, it is clear both republicans and democrats were polled...as were independants...and women...
But was it an even split? Couldnt find it. What about age? Race?
I am not a fan of polls, but I never offer my sentiments on a poll without first discecting the demographics.

For example....pehgaps the poll was of 1000 people.....500 registered democrats, 250 republican and 250 independants...

Did I miss the demographics?

You didnt. It wasnt offered. we can only speculate as to why..................

Forum List

Back