For those that believe in Polls..Obama beats both Republican Front runners.

Even with 8.5%+ unemployment in November 2012, Obama will gain his second term. The Dems will lose the Senate and the GOP will keep the house, but Obama will win a second term...whether he deserves it or not...

If he wins a second term, you can bet your ass it's due to acorn style voter fraud.
ad.jpg

Even with 8.5%+ unemployment in November 2012, Obama will gain his second term. The Dems will lose the Senate and the GOP will keep the house, but Obama will win a second term...whether he deserves it or not...

I have my doubts about Tea Baggers being able to hold their seats in the House. They are not too popular right now

Not too popular among people like you, but they do represent mainstream america, which you find out first hand in 2012.

As low as Obama's poll #'s may be, the Republicans are lower when it comes to the peoples opinion of them doing any better. ;)

While that may be true, the people are also looking at who has destroyed this economy in the last 3 years, and that Obama,pelosi,reid and the like, not the republicans. Voter anger will go against those sitting at the white house.
Remember, just 5 days ago the democrats lost a senate seat that they have held since 1932 in new york. People are pissed off, and Obama is in the hot seat.

While Obama's poll numbers are low on people's happiness..they more then recognize that 3 years is not enough time to repair the damage caused by eight years of criminal incompetence.

And the alternatives..which essentially want to bring back those policies..are recognized as ludicrious.

The old meme of "give the wealthy everything they want..and they will shower you with gold and appreciation" is so last administration.

:lol:

What exactly is enough time ? When does the "Stop Blaming Bush, The Buck Stops With Me" speech take place. I don't want to miss it.

Why wouldn't Bush be blamed? The current economic crisis developed under his watch even before Obama was elected and a full three months before Obama took the oath of office. Even honest flaming right wing partisans so acknowledge. It's the liars and fools who post otherwise.

retard.jpg

So we have another poll out, this from Gallup. Perry leads Romney by 7 points, 31-24. This one does not include Palin.

Poll: Perry, Romney draw support from distinct groups

It appears that after an initial surge, Perry has fallen back. The last three polls have Perry up by +7, +7 and +4.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - 2012 Republican Presidential Nomination

In a Magellan poll out a few days ago, Obama leads Perry by 15 in PA.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/pa/pennsylvania_perry_vs_obama-2841.html

Last edited:
Perry Supported By Republicans in Poll as Plurality Reject Views - Bloomberg

In a hypothetical general election matchup, Perry trails President Barack Obama among the poll’s entire sample, 49 percent to 40 percent, about twice the deficit for Romney. Perry also confronts negative reactions from Americans disinclined to vote for a candidate expressing the skepticism he has about the viability of Social Security, evolution science and whether humans contribute to climate change.
<snip>
Also among the entire sample, Obama leads Romney in a hypothetical match-up, 48 percent to 43 percent. Among respondents who said they are likely to vote in 2012, a group that is hard to discern 14 months before the election, Romney leads Obama, 48 percent to 45 percent.

So things are so bad that Obama beats both..basically. And they aren't even fully vetted yet. :lol:

I just read something on Foxnews.com written by Rove that said since his numbers are so bad, he should step down. lololololol

Carl Rove writes for foxnews.com and we are supposed to take it seriously?

In a hypothetical general election matchup, Perry trails President Barack Obama among the poll’s entire sample, 49 percent to 40 percent, about twice the deficit for Romney. Perry also confronts negative reactions from Americans disinclined to vote for a candidate expressing the skepticism he has about the viability of Social Security, evolution science and whether humans contribute to climate change.
<snip>
Also among the entire sample, Obama leads Romney in a hypothetical match-up, 48 percent to 43 percent. Among respondents who said they are likely to vote in 2012, a group that is hard to discern 14 months before the election, Romney leads Obama, 48 percent to 45 percent.

So things are so bad that Obama beats both..basically. And they aren't even fully vetted yet. :lol:

Not surprising a Bloomberg Poll has him winning.

If he wins a second term, you can bet your ass it's due to acorn style voter fraud.
ad.jpg

What fucking Acorn voter fraud? You do know, Acorn was not found guilty of anything dont you?

Prove me wrong...I dare you to try. Goddam I hate uninformed idiots who spout shit and get away with it. Fox is not the only station out there asshole. Educate yourself and look outside your fucking fox box.

In a hypothetical general election matchup, Perry trails President Barack Obama among the poll&#8217;s entire sample, 49 percent to 40 percent, about twice the deficit for Romney. Perry also confronts negative reactions from Americans disinclined to vote for a candidate expressing the skepticism he has about the viability of Social Security, evolution science and whether humans contribute to climate change.
<snip>

Not surprising a Bloomberg Poll has him winning.

Honestly..without party bullshit...honestly....do you think he will lose in 2012? If so, who will beat him and how?

If you are honest here, I will respect you so much. (Yeah I know, big fucking deal) Its so rare to find a righty who is honest at this point.

Forum List

Back