For my non bias friends

Everyone in America is biased to some degree. Like Toro stated, it's important to recognize what your biases are. In my case, I am biased heavily toward individual responsibility and freedom and I am also very cynical about all major American institutions i.e. The Government, intelligence agencies, the Media, mega corporations etc.

I don't know what rights you're speaking of. Teh gop here is trying to make abortion illegal. But no one is for taking guns.

You don't know what rights the Democrats are talking away? Seriously? Wow, you are a true believer ...

If you're a Biden or Trump supporter, this thread is not for you. If you think Afghanistan is Biden or Trumps fault, this thread is not for you. If you think Transwomen people should be able to compete with real women, or if transwomen should just keep that crap in their closet, this thread is not for you. If you think BLM has no racist members, or if you think BLM ONLY has racist members/supporters, this thread is not for you.

The point: There are those of us who see through the extremist in each and every party, topic or issue. We're not bias, racist, woke, supremist, bigoted, Or any of those other labeled code words that goes viral through social media.
We don't judge people by anything other than the content of their character.
If you get the vaccine, we don't care. If you don't get it, we still don't care. Because we realize it's your body. And it's up to you as to what you want put in your body or not. We realize that if people want to protect themselves, they'll do what they want to do so. Be it a vaccine or a gun.

Speaking of guns, we realize the importance of it. But also see how the NRA is nothing more than a lobbying group to the keep the gun & ammo manufacturers in business. And they use scare tactics like "The democrats are going to take your guns." We see through that BS too.

Long story short, we see through the BS that's built into most of these issues. We couldn't care less if the Republican and democratic party just disappeared. It wouldn't bother us if Q'anon, BLM, woke, Proud Boys and all the other bias groups just disappeared as well.

Maybe it's a pipe dream, wishful thinking, or hoping for change. But I'd like to see a group with this sort of mindset become popular.

Your point about guns isn't off tune, States interfere with our 2nd amendment all the time. Take California for instance, if I cross the border with more than a 10 round clip, and if my pistol isn't locked up AWAY from my ammo that's locked away someplace else it's a felony.

So tell me again how leftists don't infringe on our gun rights.

I guess you don't understand the point. I'm trying to find people who don't buy into all this political divisions that's spread all over the country. Good hearted, open minded people who would rather be friends with people who have different beliefs, than divided ourselves because of different beliefs.
I’ll be your friend

Sure, we all got our own beliefs. I think the difference is how far people go to shove them in others faces. Then choose to divide ourselves from others who don't believe as we do.
...as you do here in your OP.

I guess you don't understand the point. I'm trying to find people who don't buy into all this political divisions that's spread all over the country. Good hearted, open minded people who would rather be friends with people who have different beliefs, than divided ourselves because of different beliefs.
It is quite possible to be friends with people who have different beliefs. It is impossible to espouse both of two opposing views on a subjective issue without being a hypocrite. You either agree with Friend A and disagree with Friend B, or vice versa. You have to take sides or be a disingenuous friend to one or the other.

Stupidest post on one of the stupidest sites on the web. Congrats! That’s an accomplishment.
If you’re unaware what you support, your an idiot. If you’re aware of what you support, you’re an an idiot and pure evil trash.

Either way, you’re a dumbass.

One side wants to be left alone and enjoy their freedoms and abide by the constitution.

I'm one of those. But I don't want people like Trump telling me I can't use a bump stock, funding planned parenthood or trying to convince me of some BS that I know ain't true . "Mexico is going to pay for the wall." or "I'm going to lock her up."
One side is obsessed with change, hates America and wants a one world Marxist globalist government

It's not "one side." Because there's a lot of people on the left don't want Marxism. There are people on the left that realize that BLM has gotten to violent. There are people on the left that are pro 2nd A. People on the left who believe in hard work and clean living.

When you get passed all the loudmouths in these groups (woke, BLM, proud boys etc etc), you realize that the vast majority of the left and the right, actually agree on more issues than disagree.
But in political forums like this, all you get are the loud mouths spewing garbage.
The Republican politicians do not represent the average Republican voter. Less than 10% of them do.

Republican politicians represent their favorite lobbyist. The 10% you talk about, IMO, isn't enough representation to keep the party alive. But the two party propaganda is strong enough to keep the same BS going, election after election.

Democrat voters will accept and follow 100% of their democrat politicians

I don't think that 100% of democrat voters support 1/2 of what the Democratic party spews. Of course you can't tell it by reading democrat responses in political forums.

Remember, the country is still very divided. So much so that party voters are brainwashed into siding with their party, regardless if the other side has a decent idea or belief.
There is a government declaring war on 1/2 of its population

There is no middle ground.

If you can’t see that, then you’re naive

I can see what the loudmouths are spewing, from both sides. I can see the media bias. I can hear and understand how the brainwashing is continuing.

...as you do here in your OP.

"Then choose to divide ourselves" is ONLY talking about those who actually divide ourselves. I divide myself from are there to do me or mine harm. Not those that simply have different views than me.
If you consider yourself woke, that fine. There's still things we can agree on. You support BLM? Fine, let's find something we agree on.
Still don't want to agree on some things? Fine. Get in line. But we can still find things to agree on.

It is quite possible to be friends with people who have different beliefs. It is impossible to espouse both of two opposing views on a subjective issue without being a hypocrite. You either agree with Friend A and disagree with Friend B, or vice versa. You have to take sides or be a disingenuous friend to one or the other.

BS, It's not disingenuous. It's called "respect." Remember what that is?

Sounds like you're a pansy ass who can't make up your mind about anything.

The worst thing of course is to be evil, second worst is to just have no values that you stand for

Because I don't buy into what either side says? Who says that either side is right or wrong? One of the two sides? Oh yeah, that's a credible source. "We on the ________ side, have determined our side to be right. And those on the other side, everything they say or believe is wrong."<<<< How sick is that?

It's not unusual to have to pick the least bad option when it comes to parties and candidates and issues. The funny thing, as your thread illustrates, even if one party supported something, if the other party also supports, it's somehow bad for supporters of a party. LOL

I think I was trying to find people who choose to not pick a side. Who choose to not pick the lesser of two evils.

I think the older I get, the more I'm trying to crawl back into my apathetic cave. After all, is there really anything we can do about what the politicians or media does?
Probably so, but ONLY after people stop dividing ourselves from each other.

"The government wants everybody fighting with our neighbors because they know if we get along we'll probably go against them."

Because I don't buy into what either side says? Who says that either side is right or wrong? One of the two sides? Oh yeah, that's a credible source. "We on the ________ side, have determined our side to be right. And those on the other side, everything they say or believe is wrong."<<<< How sick is that?

Apparently you're not reading posts since you still don't grasp my issue with Democrats is their making our choices for us. If I get my way, you get to continue to make your own choices. If Democrats get their way, both your and my choices are ended.

It's unbelievable you don't know that and you just think it's all about ideological differences. Liberally, I don't believe you don't know what

Oh FFS pick a side snowflake get in the fight.

I think I was trying to find people who choose to not pick a side. Who choose to not pick the lesser of two evils.

I think the older I get, the more I'm trying to crawl back into my apathetic cave. After all, is there really anything we can do about what the politicians or media does?
Probably so, but ONLY after people stop dividing ourselves from each other.

"The government wants everybody fighting with our neighbors because they know if we get along we'll probably go against them."
I understand. I didn't vote for either party in 2004. And I try to pick issues, not party.

But take Afghan for instance. I'm strongly against getting into wars to nationbuild. But to get out, is it ok for Biden to do as Trump planned and pretty much throw the afghanis under the bus who helped us during 20 years of nationbuilding because we promised we'd stay? Personally, I'm not willing to ask any soldier or marine to fight for them.

Are you driking Coolaid today, LOL

If you assert something, back it with specifics

If you ask a question and get an answer, acknowledge it. Or don't ask for specifics since you never acknowledge answers

Forum List

Back