For my non bias friends

....has to take a backseat to the people's right as a whole to be safe...

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

-- Benjamin Franklin, the only President of the United States who was NEVER President of the United States

You're against business?

I'm against high powered lobbyist getting government protection. And the government using lies like "the democrats are going to take your guns" to not only get votes. But to increase the fear in peoples minds to the point they think they gotta go out and buy more.
I'm also against the military industrial complex lobbyist, the big Rx lobbyist and a whole slew of others.

Moderates are who makes this nation great. They are the working masses who toil until exhaustion day after day after day. They alone make this nation go

I'm against high powered lobbyist getting government protection.

Lobbyist don't provide industry with protection of government. Lobbies are there to provide industry protection from government, and every industry has them.

Remove the power of government to regulate industry and you remove the need for lobbies.

Lobbyist don't provide industry with protection of government. Lobbies are there to provide industry protection from government, and every industry has them.

Remove the power of government to regulate industry and you remove the need for lobbies.

You really believe that, don't you?

You really believe that, don't you?

"When buying and selling are legislated, the first thing to be bought and sold are legislators"

-- P.J. O'Rourke

The most pervasive form of corruption in this country (or any country) is the back-handed deals that exists between people in this country who do business and the politicians who regulate it.

Prove me wrong.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

-- Benjamin Franklin, the only President of the United States who was NEVER President of the United States
The American working class has long ago given up it's liberty and awarded it to the very wealthy. The 1% use Ben's words to con you out of a piece of the great American pie.

Before I got vaccinated, I protected myself. So should others. We don't need government mandates to force us to protect ourselves.
Don't get me wrong. I honestly believe Covid is a dangerous virus that can kill people. And I don't under why there's such a thing as "anti-vacc."
It probably has a lot to do with the peoples distrust in government. I can understand that. No one in their right mind would 100% trust the government. Seems the government has a lot of work to do in that area.
But there are those Americans that if rats were the cause of the virus, they'd play with rats just because the government asked them not to.
Sorry to have to tell you but without the vaccine you're not protected.

The worst of that is that you're selfishly playing with the lives of others.

The American working class has long ago given up it's liberty and awarded it to the very wealthy. The 1% use Ben's words to con you out of a piece of the great American pie.

Ah... class hatred. Vital for stirring up revolts since 1789.

This is the one I have trouble with of all those listed. What if one believes athletic competition should be based on a person's gender and not sex?

Gender sex blah blah blah... We know the difference between a transwoman and a biological woman, for pete's sakes. That's why they're "TRANS women." They brag about being "TRANS."
If the left is OK with men beating women, then they need to have their own "progressive olympics, college sports and high school sports."
Leave the rest of the world alone. The left loves to have their name on everything anyways. So they should have their own sports league. Progressive wrestling. Progressive track, progressive weight lifting. etc etc etc

Seriously, there are college recruiters who won't even go to a high school because of the transgender athletes there. Because they'd end up in a lawsuit if they don't choose the transgender. It's like a hot potato that no one wants to catch.
And this screws up any chances of a biological female getting a scholarship.

Sorry to have to tell you but without the vaccine you're not protected.

The worst of that is that you're selfishly playing with the lives of others.

BS. My immune system may be the ONLY protection I need. You can't say what anyone person will or won't die, or even get severely sick from Covid. I know people who were tested positive who didn't even feel sick at all.
If I got it before I was vaccinated, I didn't know it. I rarely used my mask or didn't get vaccinated until recently. And that was only because I was planning to vacation out of the country.

There are those of us who see through the extremist
If you get the vaccine, we don't care. If you don't get it, we still don't care.
Speaking of guns, we realize the importance of it.
we see through the BS that's built into most of these issues.

Good for you. Do you feel better about yourself now? :itsok:

Bingo.

It amazes me to see Democrats whine about all the money in politics while simultaneously trying to expand the reach of government power.

The more power we give to government, the more money will flow into politics in an attempt to direct that power.

I wonder if the Democrats will ever finally figure that out.

According to both the CDC and the pharmaceutical companies, you're not protected even with the vaccine.
Actually, the CDC says quite plainly you are less likely to get infected with Covid if you are vaccinated, and substantially less likely to die if you are.

Forum List

Back