For God's sake, will the stupidity NEVER end?

The truth is the vaccine only helps you fight covid if you get it.
The greatest disservice, for profit and power, that the establishment pulled, was to reword the definition of vaccine.

(READ) CDC changes definition of "vaccines" to fit Covid-19 vaccine limitations​

Screen-Shot-2021-09-08-at-11.56.50-AM-884x700.png

Massie also included the archived links to the definitions:

By all rights, these jabs should be classified as "antivirals," as they only affect the growth and spread of infection, they do not really prevent infection. These, "vaccines," sound more like the entry inhibitor antivirals they have been working on for HIV.

Antiviral drugs are a class of medication used for treating viral infections.[1] Most antivirals target specific viruses, while a broad-spectrum antiviral is effective against a wide range of viruses.[2] Unlike most antibiotics, antiviral drugs do not destroy their target pathogen; instead they inhibit its development.

Condolences regarding your uncle. There should be ways of having his medical examiner's findings contested through the VA, no?

Well my cousins looked into that and it would be a rather lengthy process. They give the doctor almost sole authority to decide main and secondary causes of death. But my Uncle was not an isolated incident. When the VA called my cousin a few weeks later to survey him on the care his father got, he told him the care was fine, but........

The doctor he spoke with told him to take a number. He joins a long list of families with similar complaints.

The saddest part about the situation (that I learned later on) is that this WWII vet didn't die with dignity, he died with guilt. He told his sons to tell the family he begs their forgiveness for what he did to them (not knowing at the time nobody had covid). It's just a damn shame is all.

Well my cousins looked into that and it would be a rather lengthy process. They give the doctor almost sole authority to decide main and secondary causes of death. But my Uncle was not an isolated incident. When the VA called my cousin a few weeks later to survey him on the care his father got, he told him the care was fine, but........

The doctor he spoke with told him to take a number. He joins a long list of families with similar complaints.

The saddest part about the situation (that I learned later on) is that this WWII vet didn't die with dignity, he died with guilt. He told his sons to tell the family he begs their forgiveness for what he did to them (not knowing at the time nobody had covid). It's just a damn shame is all.
Super fucked up. I'm sorry for you that that happened. No vet deserves that.

Yes, this narrative that was started against the unvaxed, and all because of the vaxed who actually thought that they were being laughed at or were somehow seen as gullible rubes by the unvaxed, otherwise when it wasn't the case at all, still caused the now vaxed to lose it anyway......

The vaxed ran out and done exactly what they were TOLD to do, and yet they wanted to lash out afterwards because they didn't know truly if they had done right or not in the situation, and they truly hated anyone that didn't fall in line immediately with them in hopes to reassure them...

If they think that they were being laughed at or mocked, then it's sort of a get back at the unvaxed or it is a vengeance game in which they are playing against the unvaxed now it seems.

To attempt to deny medical procedures and services in the game being played now, ummm is as sick as it gets, and it will backfire on the left for using this as another way to get at those whom they figure are Christian's, and are most likely those who are reluctant to just run out and get a jab because they had already gained a natural immunity from a previous bout they had once had with the COVID..

First off Christian's or any American's that don't want the jab, uhhhh just want to be left alone, and they weren't bothering anyone until the threats and lies became a reality for them. It didn't have to be that way, but many see or know the deal.
Correction, it wasn't the vaxed (because people from all over the spectrum are getting vaxed), but rather it was and still is the left that are after the unvaxed, and they are using any leftists gullible rubes in their crazy line up to do their dirty work for them.

I recall entertaining certain superstitious beliefs (and even sometimes believing them) when I was a minor child. But adulthood, in essence, was seemingly a cure for such beliefs and superstitions.
I'm impressed. It took you several sentences before you referred to being of superior intellect on this matter. People die... always have, always will. He chose his path and it harmed you not at all. The thing about anecdotal evidence is that it can be found for both sides of this issue. For every Covid vaccine refuser who dies, there are young, athletic people dying of heart attacks, strokes, or other potentially vaccine-driven causes. You ignore those, claim they aren't "proven" or that it's a minuscule fraction of cases in view of the total numbers of vaccinated. BOTH sides are correct, anyone on either side that uses the examples to piss on the graves of unfortunates, has far worse problems than covid or vaccines...

As if on cue – an example of conservative reactionaryism.
Yeah, nah, just an example of something you lot loathe and wish to destroy - freedom to choose. Hate to break it to ya but it's going to take a hell of a lot more skin in the game to get your way on THIS path.

I originally saw a posting for Marcus Lamb who died at the age of 64 reportedly of a heart attack after being hospitalized for a Covid infection. Before (and after his death) his "Christian" Daystar Network broadcast anti-vaxx content which kind of defies common sense if you ask me.

Lamb is not the first anti-vaxxer to die of Covid. No, there have been many vocal anti-vaxxers who have died prior to Lamb.

But at some point, don't most reasonable people kind of catch on to what's actually true as opposed to chasing nonsense that harms them and their loved ones?

Well, there's scant evidence it's happened thus far considering the evidence of a relatively high-profile pro-Trump supporter podcaster like Doug Kuzma who is now on a ventilator after attending...wait for it...a "QAnon-Friendly" event in Texas.

Having posted this. I will add the following:

I recall entertaining certain superstitious beliefs (and even sometimes believing them) when I was a minor child. But adulthood, in essence, was seemingly a cure for such beliefs and superstitions.

What has happened to our country when millions of Americans have embraced superstition and conspiratorial theories as if they're the gospel truth?

How can that possibly bode well for our collective future?
This is not hard to understand if you consider that Covid denial is just one of beliefs, along with "the election was stolen," Mexicans are responsible for all US social ills, and cutting taxes raises revenues, of the new religion called "TRUMPISM."

Ever had a discussion with one of the religious nuts where they claim something entirely impossible (Noah, Jonah, Eden, etc) is absolute fact? Been presented with "scientific evidence" of God? These behaviors are not different that Trumpism.

The believers repeat the mantra knowing damn well it is false but they are more afraid of excommunication from their newfound faith that they are of anything else, especially reality.

See any difference between the Trumpian myths and the myths of other religions?

I just find making fun of them the most effective method. You'll never change their minds, so why not be a cat nd bath teem around a while until they're all dead.

Ever had a discussion with one of the religious nuts where they claim something entirely impossible (Noah, Jonah, Eden, etc) is absolute fact? Been presented with "scientific evidence" of God? These behaviors are not different that Trumpism.

The believers repeat the mantra knowing damn well it is false but they are more afraid of excommunication from their newfound faith that they are of anything else, especially reality.

See any difference between the Trumpian myths and the myths of other religions?

We know the feeling. Your side thinks man can control the climate and changing genders is as easy as a guy wearing a dress.

Forum List

Back