For argument's sake, let's say BLM is EVIL.

The word thug refers to people who strangled unsuspecting travelers.
It does seem like many blacks are clueless to the consequences of doing drugs, stealing and fighting with the cops

I haven't walked in their shoes. I've only caught a glimpse of what they deal with.
1avirtuesignal.jpg

As some are fond of noting, there are a large number of unarmed white folks killed by the police as well.

They are too militarized.

Their budgets are excessive, and everyone pays for them, despite them only protecting the property of about the wealthiest 10%

They break into homes unnanounced-shoot people in their beds, then charge the survivors with resisting arrest.

They shoot motorists who are licenced concealed carry holders, excercising their second amendment rights

They brutilized members of the press throughout the protests, in spite of the fact that they SWORE AN OATH to uphold a Constitution that expressly forbids any such thing.

The corruption is too deeply ingrained. It is time to start over from scratch. Policing must be done completely differently, And police unions and departments as we know them need to cease to exist.
However ther is the protests for only one group. And say any other group and its fighting time. When the reforms happen, I am telling you that the people in the last few decades that have issues with the empowered, need to make their issue shown to them. The guilty need to be made to pay. Retired or active. I guarantee you. The empowered are laughing a bit ;less at the citizens today. And yet they have learned nothing.
You want to empower to dredges of our society and disempower the cops who stand in their way

and leave honest citizens powerless

The brutal cops we have seen busting reporters and protestors heads, and every person who has defended those actions are the true dredges of society. I'll trust a mentally ill homeless person over any one of them any day of the week. The latter might be unpredictable, but the former is an existential threat and sworn enemy to every ethical person.

Anyone who defends Marxism is a true anti-American dredge of society.

On what basis?

On every single basis such determination can be made. Every single one.

Marxism is the most evil ideology in existence. The highest concentration of Luciferianism possible. And I believe, yes... the current batch has made it even more concentrated of evil than before.

Enemy of the nation.

They fought the nazis in the streets, and in the battlefield. That's certainly on the side of goodness.

Even helped fight the confederacy, which was just as evil. August Willich - Wikipedia

As some are fond of noting, there are a large number of unarmed white folks killed by the police as well.

Their budgets are excessive, and everyone pays for them, despite them only protecting the property of about the wealthiest 10%

They break into homes unnanounced-shoot people in their beds, then charge the survivors with resisting arrest.

They shoot motorists who are licenced concealed carry holders, excercising their second amendment rights

They brutilized members of the press throughout the protests, in spite of the fact that they SWORE AN OATH to uphold a Constitution that expressly forbids any such thing.

The corruption is too deeply ingrained. It is time to start over from scratch. Policing must be done completely differently, And police unions and departments as we know them need to cease to exist.
However ther is the protests for only one group. And say any other group and its fighting time. When the reforms happen, I am telling you that the people in the last few decades that have issues with the empowered, need to make their issue shown to them. The guilty need to be made to pay. Retired or active. I guarantee you. The empowered are laughing a bit ;less at the citizens today. And yet they have learned nothing.
You want to empower to dredges of our society and disempower the cops who stand in their way

The brutal cops we have seen busting reporters and protestors heads, and every person who has defended those actions are the true dredges of society. I'll trust a mentally ill homeless person over any one of them any day of the week. The latter might be unpredictable, but the former is an existential threat and sworn enemy to every ethical person.

On what basis?

Marxism is the most evil ideology in existence. The highest concentration of Luciferianism possible. And I believe, yes... the current batch has made it even more concentrated of evil than before.

Enemy of the nation.

They fought the nazis in the streets, and in the battlefield. That's certainly on the side of goodness.

Even helped fight the confederacy, which was just as evil. August Willich - Wikipedia
It's amazing how this Critical Theory education thoroughly makes puddin-heads like you the way you are.
If it can't be fixed, you fuckers gotta go.

On what basis?
Authoritarian Marxism is against the whole idea of freedom for all and the concepts the US was founded upon.

Bashing reporters and gassing peaceful protestors is totalitarian. That is who BLM is fighting against.

On what basis?

Enemy of the nation.

Thanks for that, Luciferian. If Mac, even at this point has trouble answering his questions, he is even dumber than I thought.

Americans fought the Nazis - and we won.

Americans fought the communists - and we won.

Now it is time to fight the Marxists - and we WILL win again.

On what basis?

Enemy of the nation.

It's amazing how this Critical Theory education thoroughly makes puddin-heads like you the way you are.

I'm self-educated. Also not a marxist or marxian. But i'll take up arms along side them if the only alternative is fascism. Never again with that shit.

On what basis?
Authoritarian Marxism is against the whole idea of freedom for all and the concepts the US was founded upon.

Bashing reporters and gassing peaceful protestors is totalitarian. That is who BLM is fighting against.

BLM is Burning, Looting and Murdering, using civilians as shields. Or pretending to be civilians, which ever suits their evil Marxist purposes.

On what basis?

Enemy of the nation.

I'm self-educated. Also not a marxist or marxian. But i'll take up arms along side them if the only alternative is fascism. Never again with that shit.

To call you educated is a slap on the face of the word.

You are a devotee of Lucifer.

Fascists - one more group we Americans already defeated. Freedom won that time, and it will win again against the totalitarian murderous bigots.

On what basis?

Enemy of the nation.

Thanks for that, Luciferian. If Mac, even at this point has trouble answering his questions, he is even dumber than I thought.

Americans fought the Nazis - and we won.

Americans fought the communists - and we won.

Now it is time to fight the Marxists - and we WILL win again.

We HELPED defeat the nazis. I suggest you read that history again.

BLM has a legitimate cause in protesting police brutality. That said, there are those who are out to cause destruction who undermine the group. The ones who castigate the movement only see the criminals while the ones who vehemently support the movement only see legitimate protestors.

Bottom line is that we have bad cops who are a disgrace to the shield while the clear majority are good people.

Seems both groups have bad apples that allow for broadbrush criticism...

Maybe if your main textbooks are The Communist Manifesto and Mein Kampf.
Also, all the mainstream textbooks are published by Communists. FACT.
Bolshevik Communists run all of the major textbook publishers now.

BLM has a legitimate cause in protesting police brutality. That said, there are those who are out to cause destruction who undermine the group. The ones who castigate the movement only see the criminals while the ones who vehemently support the movement only see legitimate protestors.

Bottom line is that we have bad cops who are a disgrace to the shield while the clear majority are good people.

Yep.

What really concerns me, though, is that it appears that the chances of "an honest conversation on race" are getting smaller by the minute (not that they were ever that high). There is zero (0) honest self-examination happening on either side, and the walls are just getting thicker.

Who are the fascists you are fighting against?

there is no difference between the Only Black Lives Matter crowd and hitlers brown shirts

To Marxists freedom is fascism. That's why they are attacking American businessmen and well... anyone who has achieved anything productive in their lives.

Cherry picked instances. The vast majority of Americans have interactions with cops that end fairly and without violence.

Fairly is subjective.

Sure, but we have these things called statistics that logical people (unlike the irrational violent extremists in BLM) use to back up our claims.

Like this report from the Bureau of Justice that shows the vast majority of interactions people have with police are street and traffic stops. Contacts Between the Police and the Public, 2015

From that report-'Residents’ perceptions of police behavior'

"The vast majority (95%) of drivers who experienced a traffic stop indicated that police gave a reason for the stop. The primary reason police gave for pulling over a driver was speeding (41%). Most drivers stopped for speeding said the stop was legitimate (91%) and that police behaved properly (95%)."

"In comparison, 60% of residents who were stopped by police in a street stop thought the reason was legitimate, and 81% believe police behaved properly."

So yeah, like I said the vast majority of Americans see right through this BLM bullshit and don't agree with any of this defund the police nonsense. We want law & order, and we know we need our police for that.

The GOP has run against brown people, or the Other - in one form or another - in every election since 1968. This one is no different.

"brown people" is not a race, political entity, or ethnic entity. In fact, the term itself is new to american english------it is very BRITISH. British is a mindset.
since 1968?

Welfare queen, Willie Horton, brown Mexican child army, tan Middle Eastern muslims, black Ebola spreaders, thugs in Chicago, fraudulent wetback voters by the millions. It's not an exclusive group. Excluded, in so far as possible, oh, yeah.

Yep.

What really concerns me, though, is that it appears that the chances of "an honest conversation on race" are getting smaller by the minute (not that they were ever that high). There is zero (0) honest self-examination happening on either side, and the walls are just getting thicker.

Honest conversation is always possible with honest people.

So why not make a thread (although the spamming is getting tiring) - without making any references to a Marxist death cult, or other baits? If you asked an honest question you would get a lot more honest answers.

Forum List

Back