Food you can't Stand!!!!!!!!!!!!

Olives, especially green ones
Squash
Brussel sprouts
Sushi tastes okay but I'm not eating raw fish

For those of you that shy away from fat on meat, what do you do for fat? Your body needs it.

Squash
Brussel sprouts

For those of you that shy away from fat on meat, what do you do for fat? Your body needs it.

I don't mind fat on prime rib...

Squash
Brussel sprouts

Love olives, particularly kalamata olives.
Love squash too, but stopped eating it when I was informed it is nearly 100% GMO.
Love brussel sprouts and eat them regularly. Roasted in oven with olive oil and sea salt is a winner.
Yeah sushi does taste good, but raw fish is a no-no...

Meat has lots of fat in it, even when you don't eat the clearly evident fat on meat.

No one mentions any sweets or deserts they hate - or fruit.
It's always meat and veggies

Also, no one ever says: I hate pasta or I hate pizza or I hate potatoes

for the most part with a few exceptions I can't stand sushi

Kidney. It tastes like what someone might imagine how death might taste. I had a London Broil on a cruise ship, It had four or five small samples including a kidney, most were forgettable - the kidney after one small bite was not.

Bonzi, are you ready for this nigiri?
th

for the most part with a few exceptions I can't stand sushi

Kidney. It tastes like what someone might imagine how death might taste. I had a London Broil on a cruise ship, It had four or five small samples including a kidney, most were forgettable - the kidney after one small bite was not.

All I have ever had in that line is liver.
Calf liver - did not like....
Chicken liver, much better

Forum List

Back