Food you can't Stand!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont care for foods all mixed together...i dont like soups for the most part and casseroles just show lack of cooking skills....i never decline to eat anything being served....that is rude...o i hate that irish oatmeal that you cook forever....they put me on that shit ....and i tried hard to eat it....hard....finally i just put in my food log "i would rather die than eat one more bite of this shit" that stopped that lol....i have no clue why they keep saying i am 'angry'

well i take that back...now i have to decline stuff...sweet sauces will do me in...gravy...biscuits....o great now i am really looking forward to oatmeal and one slice of low glycemic bread ...yea i want to have that instead of bacon, biscuits and gravy....

Chorizo is really good cooked up with ground beef, then poured over tortilla chips and nacho cheese drizzled on top.

damn drift ....i had high hopes for us.....literally and figuratively but i will try most foods....(including long pig) but hating on fruitcake...i can no longer eat fruitcake....have you ever looked at the sugar per serving....i can eat that in week much less one serving....i miss fruitcake..

I think I'd have to draw the line at cannibalism unless it was a life threatening situation.

i dont care for foods all mixed together...i dont like soups for the most part and casseroles just show lack of cooking skills....i never decline to eat anything being served....that is rude...o i hate that irish oatmeal that you cook forever....they put me on that shit ....and i tried hard to eat it....hard....finally i just put in my food log "i would rather die than eat one more bite of this shit" that stopped that lol....i have no clue why they keep saying i am 'angry'
Love oatmeal....

damn drift ....i had high hopes for us.....literally and figuratively but i will try most foods....(including long pig) but hating on fruitcake...i can no longer eat fruitcake....have you ever looked at the sugar per serving....i can eat that in week much less one serving....i miss fruitcake..

I think I'd have to draw the line at cannibalism unless it was a life threatening situation.

lol we had a thread on that....i was pretty open about between starvation and long pig.....hand me the bbq sauce....now kg gets all upset by this...just the mere thought of either of us starving and being with a pile of dead bodies...was too much for her to wrap her head on....me, not so much...

hey kg...you still a little on the plump side? i hope so...

I hate peas, Lima beans, black eyed peas, liver, kidneys, gizzards, chitlins, and I am not real fond of candy.

Chitlins just sound bad. I have never tried, nor would I. (yes they are intestines)
Like gracie I can't stand fat on meats....well on anything.

onions, fungus(mushrooms), peppers, radishes, fried fish, well-done steaks and beef ribs.
I don't like onions and peppers because of the texture; cooked or raw. I do love to cook with them though.

Forum List

Back