Food stamps coming into the 21st century!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Changes Coming For Stores That Accept Food Stamps
A new USDA rule aims to expand the selection of healthy foods.
584f01021200009509eeee47.jpeg

U.S. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack led the USDA’s effort to provide healthier options to food stamps recipients by revising the rules for stores that participate in the program.

I am so sick and tired of seeing these ghetto white bitches and nigga's too, buying all this junk shit for their kids with food stamps. You want to sit on your ass and not work or or or which is the case for a lot of working people, be too damned lazy after working all day to cook....well, its time the feds force you into buying HEALTHY SHIT....SHOVE SOME POTATOES AND SOME MEAT INTO A CROCK POT EACH MORNING BEFORE YOU GOT TO WORK, i DID IT FOR YEARS AND IT WORKS, COME HOME TO A MEAL, AND IF YOU DON'T WORK, GET OFF YOUR ASS AND COOK SOME VEGGIES WITH SOME MEAT.

GOOD JOB, UNCLE SAM

Changes Coming For Stores That Accept Food Stamps
A new USDA rule aims to expand the selection of healthy foods.
584f01021200009509eeee47.jpeg

U.S. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack led the USDA’s effort to provide healthier options to food stamps recipients by revising the rules for stores that participate in the program.

I am so sick and tired of seeing these ghetto white bitches and nigga's too, buying all this junk shit for their kids with food stamps. You want to sit on your ass and not work or or or which is the case for a lot of working people, be too damned lazy after working all day to cook....well, its time the feds force you into buying HEALTHY SHIT....SHOVE SOME POTATOES AND SOME MEAT INTO A CROCK POT EACH MORNING BEFORE YOU GOT TO WORK, i DID IT FOR YEARS AND IT WORKS, COME HOME TO A MEAL, AND IF YOU DON'T WORK, GET OFF YOUR ASS AND COOK SOME VEGGIES WITH SOME MEAT.

GOOD JOB, UNCLE SAM
dont need no foodstamps...dont care

Forum List

Back