BOOM! Wisconsin recount widens Donald Trump's lead by 131 votes

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A vote recount taking place in Wisconsin at the behest of Green party presidential candidate Jill Stein has completed with Republican Donald Trump leading by 131 votes.
Boom: Wisconsin Recount Widens Donald Trump’s Lead by 131 Votes
--------------------------------------
Well I guess the positive note on this is at least they weren't cheating the votes no matter who they were for.
and as the title states BOOM!!! Trump gets it hahaha

A vote recount taking place in Wisconsin at the behest of Green party presidential candidate Jill Stein has completed with Republican Donald Trump leading by 131 votes.
Well I guess the positive note on this is at least they weren't cheating the votes no matter who they were for.
It's the fake news, no no no, it's the Russians!

• Banned
It's the fake news, no no no, it's the Russians!

Putin did it I saws it with my own two eyes :beer:

We should place bets on how long it will take for the libtardz to realize they are only prolonging their own agony by salting their own wounds like this.

The left has a problem accepting presidential election results when they lose.
In 2000 they claimed the election was stolen. Same thing in 2004.
Now that they've lost again here in 2016, they are howling once again.

Can't wait for the ANTI UNION LABOR SECRETARY'S THANK YOU TO WISCONSIN'S WHITE FOLK....LOLOLOL

Trump wins by some 22,000 votes in Wisconsin

the election is not going to change, time for all americans to come together as one people for the sake of the country and all citizens

Making american great, or greater, is not the job of just the president but of all of us, for all of us and our children.

Pennsylvania has been called as well.

Might not have been a Harding victory, but it was a fair win

Hey, people, shall we recount Delaware as well? Hillary won by a little bit there and after recounting it may go to Trump, who knows...

This is just more of the far leftwings attempt to minimize the win by Trump and the GOP voters and weaken the Presidency.

Basically they are attacking the democratic process in these states and making the case of a Strong Man autocracy by any means necessary.

Wonder what the odds are that Obama might have an 'emergency' that requires him to remain President a few more years with new elections promised in 2020? roflmao

This is just more of the far leftwings attempt to minimize the win by Trump and the GOP voters and weaken the Presidency.

Basically they are attacking the democratic process in these states and making the case of a Strong Man autocracy by any means necessary.

Wonder what the odds are that Obama might have an 'emergency' that requires him to remain President a few more years with new elections promised in 2020? roflmao

Forum List

Back