Food stamps and the abuse I see

i must point out....you are raging on vile old thanatos for being judge fucking mental...and yet you judge people who work in these jobs?

No, I don't judge people who work in those jobs. I judge people who work in those jobs and yet rail on about the [lack of] human worth of other people who work menial jobs and/or people who are poor.
The whole point of the op is about fraud not the poor. Wow you're dense

No it's not. It's just another attempt by you to be vile and spew hatred toward poverty. Your OP is completely fantastical, and not in the slightest bit believable. You are attempting to insinuate that people are living large on welfare benefits. But you're such a stupid piece of shit you can't get it through your 10 inch thick skull into your pea sized brain that you can't buy a fucking car with food stamps!

i must point out....you are raging on vile old thanatos for being judge fucking mental...and yet you judge people who work in these jobs?

No, I don't judge people who work in those jobs. I judge people who work in those jobs and yet rail on about the [lack of] human worth of other people who work menial jobs and/or people who are poor.
The whole point of the op is about fraud not the poor. Wow you're dense

No it's not. It's just another attempt by you to be vile and spew hatred toward poverty. Your OP is completely fantastical, and not in the slightest bit believable. You are attempting to insinuate that people are living large on welfare benefits. But you're such a stupid piece of shit you can't get it through your 10 inch thick skull into your pea sized brain that you can't buy a fucking car with food stamps!
Listen Jr maybe this thread is to advanced for you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back