Following Massive Success Of The War On Drugs, Democrats Propose Same Approach For Guns

Let’s spend trillions to lock up citizens!

excuse me but isnt the war on drugs failing to the point states are making them legal??

so that means after the government spends trillions to stop gun ownership they will make guns legal,,

When the federal government starts showing up in your neighborhoods to ransack your home in their search and seizer of legal weapons, if you aim for the face, it is the only place body armor cant protect. Once they are down, find your closest Joe Biden voter and send him to Lucifer along with the agents. Let Lucifer sort out the mess...

The War on Drugs is a business- a jobs program- so, it makes sense the leviathan appreciates what it's done for 50 years and trillions of dollars-

When the federal government starts showing up in your neighborhoods to ransack your home in their search and seizer of legal weapons, if you aim for the face, it is the only place body armor cant protect. Once they are down, find your closest Joe Biden voter and send him to Lucifer along with the agents. Let Lucifer sort out the mess...
The late G. Gordon Liddy had the same advice. He was an asshole, but liked listening to that asshole, back in the day, when he was still broadcasting.
This news of Nancy wanting to declare a war on guns is probably good news for 2nd Amendment issue people. In this country, if you have to declare war on something, like drugs, or poverty, you have probably already lost.

F79DB0D2-F839-4B77-83D0-26E465C8E0C1.jpeg

I accidentally dropped mine in the lake while fishing.
All of them.
Oops!

All of them.
Oops!

when its time to hide your guns from the government its time to get them out and use them,,

All of them.
Oops!
I told you all that on a fishing trip in my dingy i lost all my AR-15s and 9MM that went over the side when my dingy capsized. But i do have my lever action 44 mag and 45LC along with my revolvers. Since those arent dangerous and "scary" to a prog slave, the agents can just keep on going past my house.. If they dont, beware...

Forum List

Back