Follow the "science"... well BIASED MSM.... will you?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Attached is a chart that I've kept since 3/31/2020 tracking from this site the Covid cases in the world and USA.
Folks... where is the "spike"? we today hear from the BIASED MSM?
Look at the chart for the last 25 days.
More importantly look at the % of recovered. Look at the deaths. Look at the serious cases.
But have we heard this in the past couple of years?
That almost 99% of cases survive. This chart doesn't track ages but since COVID started... "follow the science" wasn't when it came to school age kids.
Why didn't the MSM tell us the less than 0.00158% of the 74 million kids under age 18 or 1,167 died of COMOBIDITY causes...while they promoted the unions closing schools?
Amazing what the biased MSM did to destroy young people's lives, destroy our economy... all because according to them Trump!
Covidasof042522.png

I want to take your work seriously. Hopefully you didn't do all that work to not take it seriously.
What per centage of cases would survive without the vaccines?

I want to take your work seriously. Hopefully you didn't do all that work to not take it seriously.
What per centage of cases would survive without the vaccines?
I have no idea as I'm not a "scientist". I just tracked existing data sources I was aware of for the tracking.
My opinion is that the majority of the deaths, i.e. over 95% were people as this chart shows over age 45.
And logic (as well as "science") credit "comorbidity" as the cause of death in that over age 45 more people are obese, diabetic, heart problems, breathing problems, i.e. AGING than people under age 44!
But how often did you hear the biased MSM point these characteristics, much less the term "comorbidity"?
CDC_COVID_age_deaths.png

I have no idea as I'm not a "scientist". I just tracked existing data sources I was aware of for the tracking.
My opinion is that the majority of the deaths, i.e. over 95% were people as this chart shows over age 45.
No, you're not a scientist and so you should ask a scientist. You've gone to a lot of trouble to just say you don't know.

I'm not a scientist either and so I reach out to science for answers to questions science may be able to answer. Here's one answer from 'science'.

From the start of the US vaccination campaign through the end of November 2021, Covid-19 vaccines prevented about 1.1 million deaths and 10.3 million hospitalizations in the United States, according to estimates by the health care foundation.

I would suggest a more thorough search for the answer, that would meet the parameters of your own study.

Forum List

Back