Do tax cuts work?

I just call it the GOP giveaway to the rich since Reagan and the total BS propaganda that makes it possible with ignoramuses like you.... whatever it is it is a catastrophe for the country and regular folks DUHH

Please explain how letting a person or a company keep more of its earnings is a giveaway?

Well since you like the biased MSM ONLY comment about your biased position which by the way personally as I've reiterated I don't like
Trump personally. I think he is a braggart Queens nouveau riche asshole. But unlike YOU I looked beyond that and saw as my life experiences
that some ASSHOLE bosses get things done...as Trump did. Tell me why do you think only 2 other presidents donated their salaries as Trump?
In the other two cases they like Trump didn't need the salary. But Trump loves America, Americans, the military, law enforcement and making
money! Trump's business acumen as exhibited by his recognition by over 1 billion people through the "Apprentice".."YOU'RE FIRED"... because things didn't get done! The political quagmire of D.C. was too much even for Trump... as you and your other non-thinking minions want a president who is a nice guy! Like the pedophile we have today and his prostitute paying, druggie son!
So as I see it, you just go for the images that the biased MSM put out... Trump bad guy... Biden good guy. Simple for people like you evidently that can't handle the fact that while an asshole Trump got things done!
How funny it is you don't realize you have your own mouth on the government tit.

Please explain how letting a person or a company keep more of its earnings is a giveaway?
For every dollar you take advantage of with deductions, exemptions, and credits, someone else has to make up the difference, or it has to be borrowed.

You are stealing from every other taxpayer.

This is what your propagandists don't tell you. But Trump lickspittle Devin Nunes once spilled the beans. I can show you if you don't believe me.

You know how the government makes up the difference for your gifts? With higher tax rates and borrowing money from places like China.

Because of your mouth sucking away on the government tit, tax rates are far higher than they need to be.

Trump loves America so much, he added $8 trillion of debt.

Trump loves America so much, he tried to overthrow the Constitution and our democracy.

Oh...that "You're Fired" gimmick? Sure, he did it on a GAME SHOW, but never once had the balls to fire anyone to their face when he was President. Never have we had such a cowardly idiot in the Oval Office, and that is really saying something.
Obama/Biden added 10.18 Trillion (so far). I guess they must adore America.

once, you mean.... Not recently whatsoever. We are way past due on taxing the rich again and investing in America and Americans again like smart people instead of greedy fools....

Why did Obama keep the Bush tax cuts in place for years after promising you mindless sheep he would cancel them immediately if elected?

Obama/Biden added 10.18 Trillion (so far). I guess they must adore America.
Oh, Obama and Biden disgust me. Don't you worry about that, red herring boi.

But your propagandists have you idiots bleeving the Republicans are fiscally responsible. :auiqs.jpg:

Did you know Obama cut the deficit by half? Meanwhile, Trump TRIPLED it, with a lot of help from the Republican Congress he had for the first two years.

Wakey wakey, rube!

Trump loves America so much, he added $8 trillion of debt.

Trump loves America so much, he tried to overthrow the Constitution and our democracy.

Oh...that "You're Fired" gimmick? Sure, he did it on a GAME SHOW, but never once had the balls to fire anyone to their face when he was President. Never have we had such a cowardly idiot in the Oval Office, and that is really saying something.
One comment... When were you in the room with Trump at ANYTIME? Are you really that stupid to make such a statement? Unless you were in the room with Trump you are a f...king LIAR!
Another comment: You dummy can't even proof if Trump was in a position to fire anyone MUCH throwing over the Constitution! Again what a profound liar.
Finally Trump did NOT add $8 trillion to the national debt.
NOW Dummy!!! from the above site using the U.S. Treasury tell me where Trump added over $8 Trillion? Dummy!
$6.700 Trillion is # 7th unlike OBAMA the 5th largest!

debtbyPresident062323.png

But your propagandists have you idiots bleeving the Republicans are fiscally responsible. :auiqs.jpg:

Did you know Obama cut the deficit by half? Meanwhile, Trump TRIPLED it, with a lot of help from the Republican Congress he had for the first two years.

Wakey wakey, rube!
No. I'm not brainwashed into thinking the RINOs are any better than the Demwits. Both have taken turns destroying America's future.

One comment... When were you in the room with Trump at ANYTIME? Are you really that stupid to make such a statement? Unless you were in the room with Trump you are a f...king LIAR!
Dude, it is a well known fact that as president Trump never fired anyone to their face.

Show me one example where he did. You won't find one.

Comey found out from the TV he had been fired!

Bone Spur is a gutless coward.

Wakey wakey, rube!
PROOF!!!!
Did you know Obama cut the deficit by half?
What a LIE!!!

Obama's budget deficits more than doubled the inherited projections (point: conservatives).
Thirteen days before Obama took the oath of office, the CBO forecast a total 2009-19 budget deficit of $4.32 trillion. Instead, Washington is set to complete that decade with cumulative deficits of $8.93 trillion – $4.6 trillion higher than projected.

Indeed, President Obama did make that promise that day, saying , "today I'm pledging to cut the deficit we inherited in half by the end of my first term in office

Debt and Deficits

Debt – The U.S. government’s debt owed to the public has more than doubled. As of April 1, it was just shy of $14 trillion, an increase of 121 percent since Obama first took office.

And the debt also has grown dramatically even when measured as a percentage of the growing economy, from 52 percent of gross domestic product at the end of fiscal year 2009 to a projected 75.4 percent by the end of the current fiscal year, according to the most recent estimate by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office, published March 24.

For every dollar you take advantage of with deductions, exemptions, and credits, someone else has to make up the difference, or it has to be borrowed.

You are stealing from every other taxpayer.

This is what your propagandists don't tell you. But Trump lickspittle Devin Nunes once spilled the beans. I can show you if you don't believe me.

You know how the government makes up the difference for your gifts? With higher tax rates and borrowing money from places like China.

Because of your mouth sucking away on the government tit, tax rates are far higher than they need to be.

Sorry groomed leftist, the facts prove you wrong.
Exactly my point. It is just as I said. Tax rates have very, very little to do with revenues.

It's the economy, stupid.

Sure buddy. Sure.

Wakey wakey, rube!
Obama cut the deficit in half.

Sure he did Scooter. Sure he did.

Dude, it is a well known fact that as president Trump never fired anyone to their face.

Show me one example where he did. You won't find one.

Comey found out from the TV he had been fired!

Bone Spur is a gutless coward.
If it is WELL KNOWN why can't you prove it?
I did a google search which you could have done rather than guessing and YES Trump never fired anyone face to face.
And while that means nothing, what bothers me about Trump is he boasts about that. I agree.
The point though is that is one of the reason's I personally don't like him! BUT that doesn't mean just because he doesn't face some one he
KNOWS that people that are not loyal and honest with him should be fired!
The biggest problem though is people like you and much of the BIASED MSM want a PERFECT human being! Trump is not. YOU and I agree!
But I'd rather have a President who DOESN"T need to make $$ deals with our enemies as Biden has done...
  • The Biden Family Received Millions of Dollars from Foreign Sources: Bank records show the Biden family, their business associates, and their companies received over $10 million from foreign nationals’ and their related companies. The Committee has identified payments to Biden family members from foreign companies while he served as Vice President and after he left public office.
  • The Biden Family Used Business Associates’ Companies to Receive Foreign Funds: Despite creating many companies after Vice President Biden took office, the Biden family used business associates’ companies to receive millions of dollarsfrom foreign companies.
But are the biased MSM carrying this news, especially on evening news? Hell no!

Why did Obama keep the Bush tax cuts in place for years after promising you mindless sheep he would cancel them immediately if elected?
the GOP left the Democrats a corrupt and bust deregulation depression and that is hardly the time you raise taxes on people DUHHH... By 2010 he didn't have votes to do it anymore.

Forum List

Back