Do tax cuts work?

A lot of tax breaks for corporations began expiring in 2017-2018, a lot of them merely extensions from 2015. There is a lot more, but facts aren't important here, just propaganda paid for by billioniaires and their assorted flunkies in Congress and academia. The GOP is committed to raising taxes on the working and middle class by some 23%, and calling it a 'Fair Tax', so don't expect either Party to pass anything favorable for the majority of Americans.
The Fair Tax would ELMINATE ALL INCOME TAXES and replace them with the Fair Tax. It would not raise taxes by 23 percent.

You are talking way out of your league.

The Fair Tax would ELMINATE ALL INCOME TAXES. It would not raise taxes by 23 percent.

You are talking way out of your league.

You're just another idiot. First right wingers snivel about the 'bottom half doesn't pay any taxes', they they propose these ridiculous 'Fair Tax' Bills that will jack up consumption taxes on workers and the middle class, who spend most of their income. And you morons then claim it won't ... Nothing 'Fair' about it, as they won't do away with any deductions only wealthy people get, for one.

Tax laws. What are you babbling about?
I see you tagged my last post with Fake News. You are truly an idiot.

To promote Freedom, Fairness, Transparency, and economic opportunity by repealing the entire income tax system and other taxes, abolishing the IRS, and enacting a national sales tax to be administered primarily by the States.

Income taxes and payroll taxes would be abolished under a Fair Tax system.

Like I said, you are talking way out of your league.

You're just another idiot. First right wingers snivel about the 'bottom half doesn't pay any taxes', they they propose these ridiculous 'Fair Tax' Bills that will jack up consumption taxes on workers and the middle class, who spend most of their income. And you morons then claim it won't ... Nothing 'Fair' about it, as they won't do away with any deductions only wealthy people get, for one.
You just keep exposing your ignorance. Why do you do that?

The Fair Tax has a prebate built into it which mitigates the regressive nature of a sales tax.

Have you even bothered to study this subject, or are you just badly parroting some bullshit you heard in a chat room?

I see you tagged my last post with Fake News. You are truly an idiot.

To promote Freedom, Fairness, Transparency, and economic opportunity by repealing the entire income tax system and other taxes, abolishing the IRS, and enacting a national sales tax to be administered primarily by the States.

Income taxes and payroll taxes would be abolished under a Fair Tax system.

Like I said, you are talking way out of your league.

lol and you're a moron who really thinks those will clear Congress without being 'modified' to suit big banks and hedge funds. Unfortunately for you dumbass bullshit peddlers, some have read the whole Bills, all of the last 12 or so 'Fair Tax' bills, and anybody who bothers will immediately note you're either lying or stupid.

You just keep exposing your ignorance. Why do you do that?

The Fair Tax has a prebate built into it which mitigates the regressive nature of a sales tax.

Have you even bothered to study this subject, or are you just badly parroting some bullshit you heard in a chat room?

lol yes, don't bring up all the 'exemptions' in your stupid tax increases pretending to be a Fair Tax'. You need ignorance to sell your massive tax increases. And, it won't do squat for local and state taxes on top of your big tax increases in the lower income brackets.

lol and you're a moron who really thinks thosw will clear Congress without being 'modified' to suit big banks and hedge funds. Unfortunately for you dumbass bullshit peddlers, some have read the whole Bills, all of the last 12 or so 'Fair Tax' bills, and anybody who bothers will immediately note you're either lying or stupid.
You clearly have not read any of the bills. You were under the impression the Fair Tax ADDED on top of existing taxes. The very first thing it does is abolish income and payroll taxes and the IRS, so you haven't even read the BEGINNING of any of the bills.

You aren't fooling anyone, dipshit. You know absolutely nothing about the Fair Tax.

Now go ahead and explain what "modifications" could be placed in the Fair Tax which would benefit "big banks and hedge funds" so I can have a big belly laugh.

The correct answer is to NEVER increase taxes.

The correct answer is always for the government to reduce spending.

The reality is YES and the CBO proves it!
So why aren't we aware of it? Because the MSM donated 96% to Hillary, then they spent the next 4 years with 92% negative news about Trump and then donating 90% to Biden in 2020 while ABC,CBS,NBC donated $400 million in advertising time by spending 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive from July 29 through October 20 Broadcast networks deliver 92% negative coverage for Trump, 66% positive for Biden: Study
Also COVID was totally dominating the news because it made Trump look responsible.
And the daily news starting off with USA deaths, cases was constantly pounding Americans that it was Trump's fault!
Tomorrow Randi Weingarten, president of the American Federation of Teachers, testifies as to COVID's causing school closings and "follow the science" was so wrong as more kids are having mental/social problems than actually died from Covid. These "science" followers did seem to realize what I did when in 3/31/20 I started tracking more information then evidently she and all the Trump haters who used Covid to cost our country our freedoms!
Simply put as of 4/25/23 a total of 0.00242% of the 74.3 million kids under 18 died... 1,779! And for that Data from the 2021 Adolescent Behaviors and Experiences Survey (ABES) indicate that 37.1% of U.S. high school students reported poor mental health during the COVID-19 pandemic, with 19.9% considering and 9.0% attempting suicide in the preceding year (1).Oct 14, 2022 Adverse Childhood Experiences During the COVID-19 ....
In 2019, 15.3 million students enrolled in high school (9th to 12th grade)
Consider that 9% attempted suicide... 1,377,000 9th to 12th graders attempted suicide... VS 1,779 deaths under 18!
This is truly the WORST example of politics superseding science. Politics being biased by MSM's totally blowing way out of proportion, encouraging school closings, stopping the economy in 2020! All for simple political hatred of Trump!
FACTS... Trump was only president to donate his 4 year salary of $ 1.6 million to charities!
TruView attachment 779658

View attachment 779653
Don't care.

If you're about the gubmint having more money to piss away, then you have problems that even I can't fix.

Fact is that every single penny in direct income tax The State takes from anyone and everyone is legalized theft.

Don't cut taxes because it "increases revenue"....Cut them because it's MY FUCKING MONEY!

CivilizedSociety.jpg

H.R. 25 - Fair Tax Act of 2023: https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th...25/text#toc-H6B1F196BC6F24EF992EF3D47E0EBA3F5

The very first sentence:
To promote freedom, fairness, and economic opportunity by repealing the income tax and other taxes, abolishing the Internal Revenue Service, and enacting a national sales tax to be administered primarily by the States.

The very first Section:
SEC. 101. INCOME TAXES REPEALED.

The second Section:
SEC. 102. PAYROLL TAXES REPEALED

The third Section:
SEC. 103. ESTATE AND GIFT TAXES REPEALED.

The GOP is committed to raising taxes on the working and middle class by some 23%, and calling it a 'Fair Tax'
And there you have it. Talking out of your ass.

First these morons claim they aren't raising taxes on most Americans, you know those they claim aren't paying now, when their Bill clearly states they will raise taxes by 23%. And of course they will keep all those special bennies for businesses and 'investors n stuff', like 'accelerated depreciation' and the other pointless legislation.

When they get around to also taxing stock purchases by gamblers at 23% off the top, let us know, eh?

Golly gee willickers! That almost adds up to 1/5,000,000 of the $8 trillion of debt Trump raped us with!

Speaking of rape, $1.6 million is less than a third of what he has to pay the woman he raped.

What a great guy.

As for the rest, I have no idea why you went off on some bizarre rant about Covid when you were attempting to make some kind of point about tax cuts.

Hey, you know what your propagandists have utterly and deliberately failed to tell you?

They failed to tell you that tax revenues went UP when Clinton and Obama RAISED taxes! In fact, when Clinton raised taxes, the economy BOOMED! More than Trump's weak-ass economic growth, that I can tell you.

You see, dipshit, so long as tax rates stay within certain margins, they have very little impact on tax revenues.

You know what actually does affect revenues to a great extent?

The economy, stupid. GDP growth = tax revenue growth.

D'oh!

This tax lesson, which I am positive I have taught you many times, will of course fail to penetrate your partisan hackery delusions.
YOU are a liar! YOU have NO proof! YOU have NO LINKS!
Now for the FACTS!!! Where are YOUR facts?
At the end of fiscal year 2020, the debt was $26.9 trillion.
Trump added $6.7 trillion to the debt between fiscal year 2017 and fiscal year 2020,
a 33.1% increase, largely due to the effects of the coronavirus pandemic and 2020 recession.
DUMMY that is NOT $8 Trillion as you assumed with no proof!

NOW for more facts you dummy!!!
Obama ADDED $8.6 Trillion you idiot! That is $8.6 Trillion you stupid idiot!
President Obama added about $8.6 trillion, about a 74% increase, to the national debt at the end of President Bush’s last budget in 2009.
Over two times more DEBT by Obama vs Trump!
FACTS not guesses!
BIDEN!!!
America’s total national debt surpassed $31 trillion for the first time on Oct. 3,
Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article266851596.html#storylink=cpy
NOW you idiot! An increase of $4.1 trillion in just 2 years! At that rate of $ 2 trillion a year.. $8 Trillion in 4 years. versus Trump $6.7 Trillion!
The debt TODAY is $31 trillion under Biden...
Based on Biden's increase in 2 more years it will be 33 Trillion.. and increase of over $ 8 trillion under Biden. Under Trump it was $26.9 trillion

TaxreveunafterTrumpcuts.png

First these morons claim they aren't raising taxes on most Americans, you know those they claim aren't paying now, when their Bill clearly states they will raise taxes by 23%.
BZZZZT!

See post 93, tard. You are making a gigantic fool of yourself.

H.R. 25 - Fair Tax Act of 2023: https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th...25/text#toc-H6B1F196BC6F24EF992EF3D47E0EBA3F5

The very first sentence:
To promote freedom, fairness, and economic opportunity by repealing the income tax and other taxes, abolishing the Internal Revenue Service, and enacting a national sales tax to be administered primarily by the States.

The very first Section:
SEC. 101. INCOME TAXES REPEALED.

The second Section:
SEC. 102. PAYROLL TAXES REPEALED

The third Section:
SEC. 103. ESTATE AND GIFT TAXES REPEALED.

And there you have it. Talking out of your ass.

And don't bring up the exemptions. lol you're such a fake.

The correct answer is to NEVER increase taxes.

The correct answer is always for the government to reduce spending.
Well, that's one of the things I like about the Fair Tax. You can't raise it without everyone noticing immediately.

I bet if you asked 100 people what they paid in income taxes last year, 99 of them won't be able to tell you. They will only remember what their refund was, or how much they owed.

Forum List

Back