Flynn Gets No Prison Time

Should Flynn have served "some" time for his unprofessional behavior?

• Yes, probably for the rest of his life

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, minimal time even though he cooperated fully

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • No time indicated since he was so forthcoming

Votes: 19 67.9%

• Total voters
Flynn gave “substantial assistance” to the investigation

Trump is so screwed

Flynn has been dangling withdrawing his plea and go to trial. Mueller never had anything. He had to threaten Mueller's son just to get that.

Mueller had a guilty plea...and every incriminating word that Flynn made when offering it under oath.

After you've plead guilty, its rare for a federal judge to *allow* you to withdraw your plea. Flynn didn't withdraw because he had no case to withdraw. He lied his ass off and got caught doing it.

And Mueller was clear as a bell why he recommended no jail time: 'Substantial Assistence'.

Who is Flynn

I don't know anybody Flynn

I do know General Flynn!
The amazing General Michael Thomas Flynn! that we all love and respect! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Show some respect ! OP !! will you?

He deserves nothing; not even respect! He's a fk'n criminal that should go to jail for a few years IMO! :1041: :321: :aargh:

For the willfully blind monkeys

Michael Flynn Pleads Guilty to Lying to the F.B.I.

Mr. Flynn’s discussions with Sergey I. Kislyak, the Russian ambassador, were part of a coordinated effort by Mr. Trump’s aides to create foreign policy before they were in power, documents released as part of Mr. Flynn’s plea agreement show. Their efforts undermined the existing policy of President Barack Obama and flouted a warning from a senior Obama administration official to stop meddling in foreign affairs before the inauguration.

See the Charges: U.S. v. Michael T. Flynn

Someone que up that clip of Flynn at the RNC convention leading the “lock her up “ chant ?

Or how about that clip from Sara Sanders on how anyone would dare question the integrity of a General !

Speaking of ... does Flynn get to keep his big fat gov pension and benefits?
He's a three star general who did nothing wrong.

The three star general disagrees.

"Defendant's Statement:

The preceding statement is a summary, made for the purpose of providing the Court with a factual basis for my guilty plea to the charge against me. It does not include all of the facts known to me regarding this offense. I make this statement knowingly and voluntarily and because I am, in fact, guilty of the crime charged. No threats have been made to me nor am I under the influence of anything that could impede my ability to understand this Statement of the Offense fully.

I have read every word of this Statement of the Offense, or have had it read to me. Pursuant to Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 11, after consulting with my attorneys, I agree and stipulate to this Statement of the Offense, and declare under penalty of perjury that it is true and correct.

Michael Flynn

https://www.justice.gov/file/1015126/download

Now why would I ignore Michael Flynn on Michael Flynn's guilt....and instead believe you?

Flynn has been dangling withdrawing his plea and go to trial. Mueller never had anything. He had to threaten Mueller's son just to get that.

Mueller had a guilty plea...and every incriminating word that Flynn made when offering it under oath.

After you've plead guilty, its rare for a federal judge to *allow* you to withdraw your plea. Flynn didn't withdraw because he had no case to withdraw. He lied his ass off and got caught doing it.

And Mueller was clear as a bell why he recommended no jail time: 'Substantial Assistence'.

Who is Flynn

I don't know anybody Flynn

I do know General Flynn!
The amazing General Michael Thomas Flynn! that we all love and respect! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Show some respect ! OP !! will you?

He deserves nothing; not even respect! He's a fk'n criminal that should go to jail for a few years IMO! :1041: :321: :aargh:

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: ^^^

Live in denial all you like! All of Trump's people have been proved t/b liars, following the lead of their deceitful Prez!
"All of Trump's people"?.......really?...are you 12 or just simple minded?.....take the CNN blinders off friend....this witch hunt is now OVER!!!!!!!

Live in denial all you like! All of Trump's people have been proved t/b liars, following the lead of their deceitful Prez!
"All of Trump's people"?.......really?...are you 12 or just simple minded?.....take the CNN blinders off friend....this witch hunt is now OVER!!!!!!!

Laughing...I've got two words for you:

"substantial assistance'.

Seth Rich leaked e-mails from various members of the DNC and put them on a thumb drive that was then given to a UK ambassador that then passed them off to the DNC. The corruption and outright criminality of the DNC was revealed so the deep state came up with the "ROOSKIES DID IT" and totally took the focus off of the revelations of the leaked e-mails proving everything from election fraud to deep-state cover-up of the crimes of the Hildebeast to child trafficking (reference Laura Silsby) to Pizzagate and Podesta e-mails using pedo terminology like "I need a pizza for about an hour"..... "I can't wait to visit your hotdog stand in Hawaii" ....."Do you think I would do better playing dominos on pizza rather than pasta". Hello, John, I have a handkerchief with a map on it that seems to be pizza related, would you like it back?".......shit like that....but leftards will refuse to see that the DNC higher ups are knee deep in pedophilia.....it's too painful to realize. Leftards don't care about child trafficking or SRA of children if it would hurt the DNC.......children are just collateral damage and shouldn't hinder the big commie plan of full spectrum dominance.

I say "Over my dead body".........

Yes, I said ALL OF TRUMP's PEOPLE! Get over it; this is just the beginning so you better strap in! It's going to be a blood bath sooner or later! There's so much that needs to be exposed with many needing to be run out of gov't or jailed! :19: :aargh:

Only brown and black people go to jail.

But don’t say theirs bias in our justice system! Everyone gets mad .

Dogs get mad. People get angry.

No, these animals are going "MAD" thinking there's nothing wrong with how Trump has run things into the $#!t! Stock market tanking due to his irresponsible blather on Twitter, lying about this and that, and continuing to obstruct with his BS! It's a shame he's undermining all our institutions trying to save himself! :102: :1041: :aargh:

After being very cooperative; early and often, Mueller's letting Michael Flynn off SCOTT-free! That was the recommendation filed within the last half hour or so! I think it's a scandal regardless of his openness! He was a military intel officer who was out of control, conspiring with Russia and Saudi Arabia, and was implicated in the kidnapping of a foreign dissident residing here in the States for a fee to be paid on delivery! :102: :14: :confused: :eek: :rolleyes:

Trump told Mueller, "you sentence Flynn, you go to Gitmo"

Only brown and black people go to jail.

But don’t say theirs bias in our justice system! Everyone gets mad .

Dogs get mad. People get angry.

No, these animals are going "MAD" thinking there's nothing wrong with how Trump has run things into the $#!t! Stock market tanking due to his irresponsible blather on Twitter, lying about this and that, and continuing to obstruct with his BS! It's a shame he's undermining all our institutions trying to save himself! :102: :1041: :aargh:

oh I see.

we have another one of those here...

Prlc89v.jpg

Laughing...I've got two words for you:

"substantial assistance'.
What else is Mueller going to say?....I had him convicted over a false charge?....LMAO Mueller is protecting his ass right now and he is doing what a cat does in a litter box......

Forum List

Back