Flynn Gets No Prison Time

Should Flynn have served "some" time for his unprofessional behavior?

• Yes, probably for the rest of his life

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, minimal time even though he cooperated fully

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • No time indicated since he was so forthcoming

Votes: 19 67.9%

• Total voters
Yes, I said ALL OF TRUMP's PEOPLE! Get over it; this is just the beginning so you better strap in! It's going to be a blood bath sooner or later! There's so much that needs to be exposed with many needing to be run out of gov't or jailed!

:21::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

Only brown and black people go to jail.

But don’t say theirs bias in our justice system! Everyone gets mad .

Dogs get mad. People get angry.

No, these animals are going "MAD" thinking there's nothing wrong with how Trump has run things into the $#!t! Stock market tanking due to his irresponsible blather on Twitter, lying about this and that, and continuing to obstruct with his BS! It's a shame he's undermining all our institutions trying to save himself! :102: :1041: :aargh:

If you don’t like him then vote him out? Right?

No, these animals are going "MAD" thinking there's nothing wrong with how Trump has run things into the $#!t! Stock market tanking due to his irresponsible blather on Twitter, lying about this and that, and continuing to obstruct with his BS! It's a shame he's undermining all our institutions trying to save himself! :102: :1041: :aargh:

That's easy to say, but with what's going on in NC & Wisc., I'm not sure it matters if the Dems actually came out in force! :1041:

After being very cooperative; early and often, Mueller's letting Michael Flynn off SCOTT-free!

More likely, because Flynn has NOT committed any crimes.

Dear Americans, aren't you tired of fake "investigations" of innocent people in your country while bunch of real crooks like Clintons, Obama, Soros and many others are running free and keep influencing your country's politics, your life, your future?

If he didn't commit any crimes then why did he plead guilty to crimes?

That's easy to say, but with what's going on in NC & Wisc., I'm not sure it matters if the Dems actually came out in force! :1041:

Were you happy with BHO as POTUS?

After being very cooperative; early and often, Mueller's letting Michael Flynn off SCOTT-free! That was the recommendation filed within the last half hour or so! I think it's a scandal regardless of his openness! He was a military intel officer who was out of control, conspiring with Russia and Saudi Arabia, and was implicated in the kidnapping of a foreign dissident residing here in the States for a fee to be paid on delivery! :102: :14: :confused: :eek: :rolleyes:
Mueller is ''LETTING FLYNN GO'?!

Bwuhahahaha....

TRANSLATION:
The entire ''Lying To The FBI' Charge WAS A LIE!

Comey testified under oath to Congress and told them his agents said FLYNN NEVER LIED DURING HIS INTERVIEW.

The US IG reported the unethical, criminal witch hunters ALTERED WITNESS TESTIMONY AFTER IT WAS GIVEN...

Mueller was just publicly OUTed for using PERJURY TRAPS as 1/2 of the foundation his investigation was / is built on...the other 1/2 being the Russian-authored Dossier Hillary bought.

Mueller has a reported history of manufacturing and hiding evidence to send innocent people to jail...

Mueller just pulled the plug on Flynn so that number would not rise to 3 instead of 2!

We didn't have to be happy, just demand competence! That's sorely missing these days and we all know it! :1041: :102:

We didn't have to be happy, just demand competence! That's sorely missing these days and we all know it! :1041: :102:

Hmmmmm....what are your thoughts about Charles Martel? Historically speaking.

Mueller is getting ready for a report that finds nothing. Flynn gets no jail. Papadopoulos gets ten days. He was also going to withdraw his plea. Mueller is hinting at no jail for Cohen. So far, all Mueller has is a few decades old case against Manafort that has nothing to do with Trump.

Not once you've submitted a plea. You waive your right to trial.

The court has to *allow* you to withdrawal your plea. And of course, explain why your sworn testimony before the court when pleading guilty should be ignored by the court.

Its very much a 'were you lying then or are you lying now' scenario. Which is why the court so rarely permits it.

SkyLiar shows her ignorance again....there is always a hearing and the judge asks the defendant if they agree to the plea deal. If they say NO, that's the end of it and it's withdrawn. It happens all the time when a new witness shows up, the prosecution hid exculpatory evidence, or the defendant decides he'll take his chances. SkyLiar has been at this all day with her witchy twin, BAWK...they are both idiots.

If he didn't commit any crimes then why did he plead guilty to crimes?
He was accused of lying to the FBI....he was put in a very tough spot and Mueller's team was breaking Flynn financially with legal fees threatening to look into Flynn's son who worked for General Flynn....so to end it and save what was left of his wealth he did what Mueller wanted...he admitted to lying to the FBI...but then the FBI said publicly that Flynn didn't lie to them but it wasn't until after Flynn was already convicted....

Is this kind of crap acceptable in America by half the nation?....if so we will have to get it on....because its not acceptable to me......

I see the all the partisan nutjobs from both sides are putting out the usual talking points. We have seen in earlier reports the FBI agents who questioned Flynn said they did not believe he was intentionally trying to mislead them that being the case there really was no reason to give him prison time. As for what Flynn was cooperating with Mueller about I have no idea what that is so I'm not going to post some fantasy about what it might be more than enough others here to do that.

Sorry, I preferred studying Modern European history! That's a little too far back for me! Another "Liz & Queen of Scotts" film is upon us! I would love it except it's been overdone; just about every few years! :113: :19: :2cents: :2up:

Sorry, I preferred studying Modern European history! That's a little too far back for me! Another "Liz & Queen of Scotts" is upon us! I would love it except it's been overdone; just about every few years! :113: :19: :2cents: :2up:

Fair enough. But he is the type of leader we need now. IDK if Trump is that guy but I 100% know BHO was not it and neither was HRC.

Forum List

Back