Florida Student Knocks Out, Pounds Unconscious Teacher Into Floor Over Nintendo Switch

The very next month she proudly voted for Kathy Hochul
Democrats are dying in droves in their violent utopias....but keep right on electing the ones putting them in harms way.
These people are as bright as a burned out light bulb.
This was Florida, not New York

He may not even be suspended from school much less sent to prison where he belongs

What an animal

Oh he's going to prison, once something like this is on Video you can't give anyone a pass.

Only mitigating thing I saw is from his mannerisms and looks on his face is he may be a special needs kid.

Something about the method of the attack makes me think of "retard strength"

Oh he's going to prison, once something like this is on Video you can't give anyone a pass.

Only mitigating thing I saw is from his mannerisms and looks on his face is he may be a special needs kid.

Something about the method of the attack makes me think of "retard strength"
This kind of attack happens a lot with blacks. Surprise attack. KICK the victim in the head. Then start beating. She didn't have a chance. She'd be dead without intervention. The animal has no empathy, compassion or self control.

Florida Student Knocks Out, Pounds Unconscious Teacher Into Floor Over Nintendo Switch (Video)

"Video shows the 6 foot, six inch, 270 pound student raced after the woman, sent her flying across the floor and knocking her unconscious when she landed on her head.

The student then kicked and repeatedly punched the victim in the head and body as she was knocked out until he was dragged away by several school employees and students."

He's totally out of control....

The student is reported to be 6’6” and 270 pounds. He was eventually restrained by a dean. While a sheriff’s deputy was typing a report, with the student in the room, the student asked when he could go back to his group home. When the deputy told him he did not know, the student kicked the deputy’s desk, causing the deputy’s computer monitor to fall. A struggle ensued, involving two deputies and an assistant principal, to control the student.

In body cam footage released by the sheriff’s office, the student, who is compliant in that sequence, is heard saying–matter of factly–: “I don’t want to go to jail. I have more important places to be.” As he was walking past paramedics who were tending to the paraprofessional, the student “started to spit towards” her and “made comments that when he comes back he is going to kill her.”

If that happened when I was in school I'm fairly certain the male teachers would have killed you.
time to lower the age that allows courts to charge someone as an adult .

This kind of attack happens a lot with blacks. Surprise attack. KICK the victim in the head. Then start beating. She didn't have a chance. She'd be dead without intervention. The animal has no empathy, compassion or self control.

I've seen videos of gang attacks of people of many races, and this had something different to it.

A friend of mine works with adult mentally disabled, and he says due to their cognitive issues when they attack someone they hold NOTHING back. That's what I saw on this video.

Margaret Sanger would agree with you .
sanger.jpg

I've seen videos of gang attacks of people of many races, and this had something different to it.

A friend of mine works with adult mentally disabled, and he says due to their cognitive issues when they attack someone they hold NOTHING back. That's what I saw on this video.

Damn! We need to reopen all those defunct mental institutions.

When my husband was in long term care, there was another resident who was a surprisingly young man with dementia -- fifty-five-ish -- who had a strong element of violent frustration to his personality profile. I witnessed him viciously attack one of the male employees who was thankfully able to dodge any real injuries.

The man seemed to have an affinity for my husband and still I prayed that hubby was never around when he went off. My husband was a small, gentle retired school teacher.

When the man attacked a female resident and was transferred out to a more suitable facility, I breathed a sigh of relief for my husband and all the other vulnerable people there.

But I understand what you're saying, martybegan. When he attacked, it was without warning and with everything he had. Frightening. He should have been dealt with before he had the chance to assault that poor woman.

Did you see the arrest video I posted? He's clearly stupid (mentally deficient) Probably a crack baby

Did you see the arrest video I posted? He's clearly stupid (mentally deficient) Probably a crack baby

There is stupid, and then there is developmentally challenged. It's just the way he attacked that makes me think he's a special ed kid. That and the fact the woman in his class wasn't at teacher but a para, which are usually more prevalent in special ed classrooms.

There is stupid, and then there is developmentally challenged. It's just the way he attacked that makes me think he's a special ed kid. That and the fact the woman in his class wasn't at teacher but a para, which are usually more prevalent in special ed classrooms.
Thing is back in the day such mentally deficient specimens were kept away from the public in a mental institution.

Forum List

Back