Florida Student Knocks Out, Pounds Unconscious Teacher Into Floor Over Nintendo Switch

you dumb OX. One sided? The animal is over 6’ over 225lbs. Your becoming a complete idiot on a daily basis. WTH is wrong with you animals? incapable to live in a civilized manner?

Weak male Democrats are below animals. Let’s give animals credit if there was a dog there it would’ve stood up for that woman

This thread should really be in the racism forum. Supervadbrother is on that thread, mocking how teachers can’t protect themselves from disruptive fI’ve-year-olds. He needs to see what all the CRT-inspires brainwashing is unleashing on innocent whites.

I have never advocated treating anyone as an oppressed victim including the Jews.
You asked what policies. This is what is being hammered into the brains of kids - that blacks are oppressed victims.

And not sure why you brought up Jews. Jews don’t ask to be treated like oppressed victims. We do just fine - better than fine - with our own intelligence, ability, and hard work.

Weak male Democrats are below animals. Let’s give animals credit if there was a dog there it would’ve stood up for that woman

A good dog would have given its life to protect its owner.

Demoncrat sissy soiboiz cry and run or join in when the victim is already down and unable to fight back.

This thread should really be in the racism forum. Supervadbrother is on that thread, mocking how teachers can’t protect themselves from disruptive fI’ve-year-olds. He needs to see what all the CRT-inspires brainwashing is unleashing on innocent whites.

This poor woman happened to be white. I am POSITIVE that if the teacher were black the result would have been the same.

This is a violent creature, it mindlessly attacks.

This poor woman happened to be white. I am POSITIVE that if the teacher were black the result would have been the same.

This is a violent creature, it mindlessly attacks.
Would he have attacked a black teacher? After all, the teachings in our public schools are that whitey is the cause of all blacks’ problems.

Would he have attacked a black teacher? After all, the teachings is our public schools are that whitey is the cause of all blacks’ problems.
Yes, this sort of violence doesn't care about color.

It is a creature. Driven by base emotions.

It doesn't think.

Will the school districts ever get tired of getting reamed up the ass in court over shit like this? They are the ones responsible.

Mooney has long been amongst the abjectly stupidest posters on this site. I mean really, really stupid.

i gave him every chance. He claims a mid-west landowner in the Ozarks or something. Growing his own. seemingly should have common sense?

no more chances for anyone, since 2020 steal. we are at war.

Triggered aggression, life threats, violence, lacks emotion ... sounds like signs of an underlying problem and characteristics often seen with mass shooters. I bet he's from a single mother family, no father figure, gets what he wants and is never told no.

perhaps a big shot in football? Passed along “dont worry kid, the Gators been scouting you” or other BS,

Back a few years ago, these events hardly happened because most but not all people were content with their lives. But i warned everyone that when Joe Biteme would be installed as President (By the big steal) that this country would go into 3rd world status and people would be in fear for their lives. Guess what? You dumbass Marxists came through with my prediction. Slap yourselves on the back, and may a 200lb savage beat the shit out of you for voting for Joe Biteme....Karma is a bitch...
So how is it all fixed? First elect desantis. Then after that fund police. Then force higher wages. Sounds possible.

Is BLM or Ben Crump going to talk about that 17-year-old beating up that woman?

Probably not right ? they’re too busy raking in millions upon millions of dollars based on corruption based on greed and immorality that is what Ben Crump and BLM represent.

How much longer are Democrats going to stand for this injustice? What more is it going to take is it going to have to be your sister your daughter your wife who is getting beat down by one of these pro BLM people?

What’s going on here why don’t you stand up for your country my fellow Democrats.?

To many democrats don’t care about what we saw in the original post… or the fact that major companies and major sports organizations in this country are racist and cater to BLM via discriminatory hiring processes

We will just keep on seeing weak democrat men in this country do absolutely nothing about this….?

So the problem is twofold we have too many Democrats who are racist and weak. Hypocrisy is a massive issue as well if you had a case of a 17 year old white large person beating the hell out of a black teacher it would get mass media coverage…. it’s play the obvious the mass media they never actually talk about white people who are shot by cops. The mass media is also racist in this country. And this is really unfortunate because it’s just not good for race relations in this country because most Black people most white people are good people but the massive media and so many Democrats are on the wrong side of history as we speak.

I would urge many of my fellow Democrats to break free from the slave mentality that BLM and the race baiters want you to believe it. Just look at common sense. Free your mind my friends you can do it and what you do it at a much better world.

They don't. That's the problem.

If they're not getting reamed in court, they will get reamed in the pocketbook when no one will teach any more.

No teachers = no students' asses in chairs = no federal fundage.

People, teach your children the right way -- AT HOME!

Forum List

Back