Toilet Paper Is Expensive

crossbody

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2024
During covid in 2020 the 12 pack of Charmin soft medium pack was $9.95 and now in 2024 Walmart has it priced at $14.95

Those Charmin Ultra soft mega rolls are all priced at twenty-something now. That may not seem like a lot to many people, but when you have other things to purchase, other bills to pay, and you're working with a budget you get crunched.

Last edited:
If someone in your house is not a minor; now days they better have some kind of job. Living is so costly now days.

So John Wayne TP it is.....Rough, tough, and it doesn't remove shit. ;)

Use some water ...

Housing costs have been inflating for 15 solid years now, only landlords recovered from the Great Recession ... boy-o-boy, are they cashing in ... bigily ...

Do your landlord a favor and vote for this nation's #1 landlord ...

Use some water ...

Housing costs have been inflating for 15 solid years now, only landlords recovered from the Great Recession ... boy-o-boy, are they cashing in ... bigily ...

Do your landlord a favor and vote for this nation's #1 landlord ...
....and #1 gun salesman......That's not even counting the thousands he gave to the Taliban.

During covid in 2020 the 12 pack of Charmin soft medium pack was $9.95 and now in 2024 Walmart has it priced at $14.95

Those Charmin Ultra soft mega rolls are all priced at twenty-something now. That may not seem like a lot to many people, but when you have other things to purchase, other bills to pay, and you're working with a budget you get crunched.
Every poll shows the majority of Americans are struggling financially. I hope the elitist Democrat Party continues to mock them, claiming that they just need to be "educated" on how good Bidenomics is for them.

Every poll shows the majority of Americans are struggling financially. I hope the elitist Democrat Party continues to mock them, claiming that they just need to be "educated" on how good Bidenomics is for them.

1716739312775.png

Did you ever consider that the 65% might be more frugal and try to stretch their devalued FJB bucks where they didn't have to before? That's why people (say like myself) that are still doing OK also realize the world of fuck that we find ourselves in.

LOL.....I might expect an leftist like you might hang on the words of Paul Krugman. What a dope. :laughing0301:

My mama always used "The Family Cloth", but it was just her cloth, cuz I used TP. And so did everybody else in the house.

barneytruestory.gif

laughing.gif

Bidenomics.... thank a Democrat.

Toilet Paper is an interesting consumer staple. It was the first item to disappear off store shelves when covid first hit (end of Feb 2020). At the time it seemed rediculous. It was a flu pandemic, not a diarrhea pandemic. WTF were people doing? The thing is, it is one of the few specific items that pretty much everyone needs. Like bottled water prior to an approaching hurricane, mass panic will empty the entire supply chain.

BTW when Yugoslavia broke up in 1992, and the entire economic system broke down, toilet paper became the medium for currency. Toilet paper was used to buy everything. If you had 2 chickens, and wanted one loaf of bread, but the going rate was 3 loaves per chicken, you could exchange your chicken for 6 rolls of TP, give 2 rolls for the loaf of bread, and have 4 rolls left to buy something else.

Forum List

Back