Why Doesn’t Trump Visit the 1/6 Insurrectionists Who Are Serving Their Sentences?

Okay...why do you think he’s ignored them unless he’s fundraising off of their plight?
A visit from a President in a jail could be a real problem for security. It could also mark the visited person as a target for internal harassment or worse.

In short he could be doing real harm unintentionally to the person he visited.

Additionally Trump never told anyone to Trespass....that was a stupid move helped along by provocateurs. They set up a scenario that created a tenuous link between the current unconstitutional DOJ and Trump. They are not friends of Trump.

Having said that you are correct in observing the appearance of it all. It does look like they have been abandoned. Can't argue with that.

Jo

Last edited:
Yes.... unfortunately I have made numerous visits to correctional facilities. You are in danger both from inmates and CO's. The incarcerated world is quite different from the outside world. Has its own rules.
Hmmmm...according to the supporters of the insurrectionists, they are restricted from contact with the outside world. One of them imagines that they are not allowed visitors (EvilCat Breath). I don’t see how they could experience any danger from other inmates. As for CO’s, they are there now...it’s not as if the CO’s don’t know who these folks are.

Hmmmm...according to the supporters of the insurrectionists, they are restricted from contact with the outside world. One of them imagines that they are not allowed visitors (EvilCat Breath). I don’t see how they could experience any danger from other inmates. As for CO’s, they are there now...it’s not as if the CO’s don’t know who these folks are.
It's obvious you don't make those visits. I don't know all the details of the J6 incarnations. I do know quite a bit about visiting incarcerated people. Both dangers exist at all times.

However I don't think that's what stops Trump. It's probably more a long the lines of what could be used against him...that stops him. The left would be quick to use it as evidence that he continues to support insurrection.

Once again I will give you that the appearance of abandonment is certainly there.

Jo

It's obvious you don't make those visits. I don't know all the details of the J6 incarnations. I do know quite a bit about visiting incarcerated people. Both dangers exist at all times.

Jo
If you think someone in SHU can tunnel out of their cell into another inmate’s cell and attack them...sure.

The CO’s. Yep that danger is always there.

Trump is under no obligation to provide you with fodder.
I don’t need fodder.

I would imagine the insurrectionists are wondering where their leader is if he has time to golf but no time to visit them and at least let them know they haven’t been forgotten.

Just another group he’s stabbed in the back.

Second half of post, Mod Deleted as off topic of why trump not visiting convicted j6 prisoners. White 6

Last edited by a moderator:
Why? They are dupes who served his purpose. He has no further use for them, so he will ignore them.
True. I don’t remember the names of the two African American ladies who went out of their way to support him. As I remember one of them died; he said he would be in and out in 15 minutes or something like that during the eulogy/press conference. So yeah, his ignoring the 1/6 insurrectionists tracks.

Because he has no use for them, P01135809 does not give a shit about them. To him they are merely props.
That's possible. But then again he has every right to turn his back on them. They provided his enemies with plausible legal weaponry to use against him.
NOBODY TOLD THEM TO TRESSPASS OR BREAK THE LAW.

I don’t need fodder.

I would imagine the insurrectionists are wondering where their leader is if he has time to golf but no time to visit them and at least let them know they haven’t been forgotten.

Are you under the impression that those who were (somehow) in the “wrong place at the wrong time” are still in prison? Can you name some of these folks you’re imaging are doing time for that?
You’re entitled to your opinion. But, that doesn’t make it right…

She was able to get into the prison.

The blob could too. He doesn’t. Because he doesn’t care.
WRONG dumbass

Juyst because one person was alloed in does NOT mean others would be allowed in

One more time since you ARE a very stupid little twat

They are selective abotu who is permited in and you have no fucking cliue if he was permited or not

The premise of your thread is trash

Much like your IQ

I don’t need fodder.

Are you under the impression that those who were (somehow) in the “wrong place at the wrong time” are still in prison? Can you name some of these folks you’re imaging are doing time for that?
Once again COWARD answer up

Was he permited in or not and how do you know?

WRONG dumbass

Juyst because one person was alloed in does NOT mean others would be allowed in

One more time since you ARE a very stupid little twat

They are selective abotu who is permited in and you have no fucking cliue if he was permited or not

The premise of your thread is trash

Much like your IQ
Yep....the locals could certainly deny him the visit based on security reasons alone. Also the SS protective details could nix it. The whole claim of the OP is that Trump abandons his friends. Who says the J6 prisoners are his friends in the first place?

Yep....the locals could certainly deny him the visit based on security reasons alone. Also the SS protective details could nix it. The whole claim of the OP is that Trump abandons his friends. Who says the J6 prisoners are his friends in the first place?
There is literally a hundred reasons why they let certian people in and not others.'

It varies between departments and prisons

Forum List

Back