Florida shooting timeline and other things...

So who are you to question what one can or cannot be questioned? Are you the arbiter of what can or cannot be questioned? When were you given this power because I wasn't consulted about it......
You didnt read my post did you?

I read your reply......obviously you didn't understand or comprehend my response.
Obviously you didnt read my post. what part of "its healthy to question any event " did you have a hard time understanding?

Well, if you REALLY think that way and are being honest? Why are you so butthurt that people are questioning Sandy Hoax and butthurt over people questioning the Florida school shooting? Be consistent.........
Because at a certain point its pure idiocy to continue to not only push false information but its hurtful to the people that are left to deal with your crap when you claim its not real. I know if something like that happened to someone in my family I would put a foot in the ass of clowns calling my loss a false flag.

You don't get to make that call on what people believe or do not believe...you can't force your will on someone just because you believe that you are some kind of "bad ass". There is always someone out there tougher than you are.

Lenny Pozner, the gatekeeper of the Sandy Hoax false flag went after Wolfgang Halbig and his entire family that had nothing to do with Wolfgang's seeking of the truth and Pozner sued Halbig and did all he could to break him and then dropped his lawsuit on the day of his deposition because people like me financially supported Wolfgang Halbig's defense. I had an IM conversation with Lenny Pozner last year because he said he wanted to meet anyone in person that called Sandy Hoax into question....he bailed at the opportunity and I was very polite.

I'd like to leave Sandy Hook out of this discussion.We're watering it down, and that's exactly what they want.

Faun at least tried to answer, and I'd like to talk about his view. The other one, the dunce, incapable of saying anything intelligent, screams "conspiracy"...
So youre one of the idiots that think Sandy Hook is a hoax too? I happen to know a lady that has a dead niece because of that supposed false flag.

You know, it's amazing how many people that I have come across that claim to know someone that knows someone that claim to personally know the family that lost a child victim. When I pin them down as to the name of the child? They always bail........so what "lady" do you know who lost a niece? What was her name and what was the name of the alleged niece? How did she feel about the corpse of her alleged niece being left on the cold floor of the school she was allegedly murdered in for 18 plus hours? Because that is the official story......it's in the official report that none of them were removed from the scene until the wee hours of Saturday morning.......thoughts?
I'm not going to tell you her name or her nieces name. I dont do stuff like that on the internet. I mentioned it to inform you and the dunce not to convince you. I didnt ask her how she felt about it because I'm not nosy and I understand people dont like talking about stuff like that.

Well, then you will have to excuse me if I say that either you or her are lying..........you have either been duped or you are flat out embellishing.
I dont have to excuse you. It doesnt matter if you think anyones lying. I cant tell if youre trying to avoid my question or not though. So you are claiming that the newspapers are creating the false flag events in coordination with the cops but they are leaving a digital footprint a child could find that could be used to catch them. Is this what you are claiming?

No, what I am saying is that foreknowledge of this event is blatantly obvious and that "gubermint" shills had articles written in advance.......

So youre one of the idiots that think Sandy Hook is a hoax too? I happen to know a lady that has a dead niece because of that supposed false flag.

You know, it's amazing how many people that I have come across that claim to know someone that knows someone that claim to personally know the family that lost a child victim. When I pin them down as to the name of the child? They always bail........so what "lady" do you know who lost a niece? What was her name and what was the name of the alleged niece? How did she feel about the corpse of her alleged niece being left on the cold floor of the school she was allegedly murdered in for 18 plus hours? Because that is the official story......it's in the official report that none of them were removed from the scene until the wee hours of Saturday morning.......thoughts?
I'm not going to tell you her name or her nieces name. I dont do stuff like that on the internet. I mentioned it to inform you and the dunce not to convince you. I didnt ask her how she felt about it because I'm not nosy and I understand people dont like talking about stuff like that.

Well, then you will have to excuse me if I say that either you or her are lying..........you have either been duped or you are flat out embellishing.
I dont have to excuse you. It doesnt matter if you think anyones lying. I cant tell if youre trying to avoid my question or not though. So you are claiming that the newspapers are creating the false flag events in coordination with the cops but they are leaving a digital footprint a child could find that could be used to catch them. Is this what you are claiming?

No, what I am saying is that foreknowledge of this event is blatantly obvious and that "gubermint" shills had articles written in advance.......
Youre not making sense. Why would they write the article in advance when everyone with a pc could see the timestamp the article displayed was prior to the event?

Hmmm? Any shooting of a black man accosted by the police is scrutinized (and it should be without question)....but something like the Florida school shooting is beyond being questioned or scrutinized by you? Why is that???
History. One is very probably and the other isnt. its healthy to question any event but not to the point of sounding like an idiot in an attempt to fit a conspiracy theory.

According to whom? You are saying that only certain things should be questioned and others should not????
Evidently you didnt read my post. Try reading it again.

So who are you to question what one can or cannot be questioned? Are you the arbiter of what can or cannot be questioned? When were you given this power because I wasn't consulted about it......
You didnt read my post did you?

Did you?

Lets run with this a little. So you honestly think that a psy-op would set up a donation site before a shooting actually occurred? I want you to actually think about this. Why would they leave a digital trail like that? I havent heard all the students but the two I did hear didnt seem to know what the hell they were talking about. Whats suspicious about Hoggs background?

The cache dates show that these donation sites were set up beforehand and then released on the day of the alleged shooting. Now, I ask you, why would ANYONE be concerned about donations especially when the alleged bodies weren't even removed from the school until the wee hours of December 15th? The state of Connecticut would be responsible for any costs incurred by the alleged families of victims, no?
I think youre asking the wrong question. What you should be asking is what process determines the time stamp? If there is a bad NTP server its getting the time from then that would be the simplest explanation all the way to more complex explanations like a software bug.

Yeah, funny how this "bugs" seem to occur at events like Sandy Hoax. I find it rather hilarious that Robbie Parker's interview where he is smirking and laughing when he thinks that the cameras aren't on him (and then gets into grieving father mode) makes sure to mention that there is a donation page set up for his family.......nothing to see here, folks.....move along.

I'd like to leave Sandy Hook out of this discussion.We're watering it down, and that's exactly what they want.

Faun at least tried to answer, and I'd like to talk about his view. The other one, the dunce, incapable of saying anything intelligent, screams "conspiracy"...

Out of all things you could come up with, that's not one that I said. Not even remotely.

Lets run with this a little. So you honestly think that a psy-op would set up a donation site before a shooting actually occurred? I want you to actually think about this. Why would they leave a digital trail like that? I havent heard all the students but the two I did hear didnt seem to know what the hell they were talking about. Whats suspicious about Hoggs background?

The cache dates show that these donation sites were set up beforehand and then released on the day of the alleged shooting. Now, I ask you, why would ANYONE be concerned about donations especially when the alleged bodies weren't even removed from the school until the wee hours of December 15th? The state of Connecticut would be responsible for any costs incurred by the alleged families of victims, no?
I think youre asking the wrong question. What you should be asking is what process determines the time stamp? If there is a bad NTP server its getting the time from then that would be the simplest explanation all the way to more complex explanations like a software bug.

Yeah, funny how this "bugs" seem to occur at events like Sandy Hoax. I find it rather hilarious that Robbie Parker's interview where he is smirking and laughing when he thinks that the cameras aren't on him (and then gets into grieving father mode) makes sure to mention that there is a donation page set up for his family.......nothing to see here, folks.....move along.

So? Have you found the answer? All you have to do is Google it. Or accept the reality that I already gave you Google’s explanation; which for some odd reason, you seem unwilling to accept.

Actually, you haven't posted the Google's explanation.

Unless the explanation is about the bug that happened two years ago.

Well that's a red flag.

As far as the website timeline goes, I'd listen to asslips because apparently he does IT/web security for a living.

To me, the biggest red flag is that Hogg recorded the video at 9:32 AM where he said it's active shooting, when shooting didn't happened for the almost next 5 hours, at 2:22 PM. He later stated again for the media that he recorded that video during active shooting. See posts 2 and 3 for the videos.

So? Have you found the answer? All you have to do is Google it. Or accept the reality that I already gave you Google’s explanation; which for some odd reason, you seem unwilling to accept.

Now you’re flat out lying. Typical of conservatives.

Here I am, posting Google’s explanation, which you just falsely claimed I didn’t post...
It’s been explained to you. Why you can’t grasp it is anyone’s guess? :dunno: Meanwhile, Google’s explanation is it’s either the publisher themselves labeling the date incorrectly or it’s a timezone issue.

Last edited:

Here I am, posting Google’s explanation, which you just falsely claimed I didn’t post...
It’s been explained to you. Why you can’t grasp it is anyone’s guess? :dunno: Meanwhile, Google’s explanation is it’s either the publisher themselves labeling the date incorrectly or it’s a timezone issue.

Comprehension problem?

Nope, that's your explanation. You still haven't posted Google's explanation.

Do I need to draw to you that you need to post the link where Google address this issue and that is not older than two weeks?

Comprehension problem?

Do I need to draw to you that you need to post the link where Google address this issue and that is not older than two weeks?

Wow, you’re completely brain-dead. This IS Google’s explanation... it’s either the publisher themselves labeling the date incorrectly or it’s a timezone issue.

According to Florida school shooting timeline, Cruz was dropped off at the high school at 2:19 PM EST.

On the same day, Every Town For Gun Safety everytown.org, posted the article Florida Moms Demand Action, Everytown Respond To Fatal Shooting At Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School In Parkland where moms are decrying the "recent" shooting.

Here is the interesting part.

Using Google XML sitemap, you can see that this article was posted at 17:46 GMT (which would have been 12:46 PM EST). Here is the link.

According to the time stamps, the article was posted 1 hour 33 minutes before shooting begun.

How's that possible?

It's possible you're a fucktard, that's how.

According to Florida school shooting timeline, Cruz was dropped off at the high school at 2:19 PM EST.

On the same day, Every Town For Gun Safety everytown.org, posted the article Florida Moms Demand Action, Everytown Respond To Fatal Shooting At Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School In Parkland where moms are decrying the "recent" shooting.

Using Google XML sitemap, you can see that this article was posted at 17:46 GMT (which would have been 12:46 PM EST). Here is the link.

According to the time stamps, the article was posted 1 hour 33 minutes before shooting begun.

How's that possible?

What answer like that makes you?

You must feel like genius among other single digit IQ's here.

How's that possible?

What answer like that makes you?

You must feel like genius among other single digit IQ's here.
Where is he wrong? I keep telling you Google’s explanation is it’s either the publisher themselves labeling the date incorrectly or it’s a timezone issue, yet you keep denying I’m telling you that and you keep asking what caused the timestamp to be off.

Comprehension problem?

So? Have you figured out yet that I’ve posted Google’s explanation? Several times, in fact.

Comprehension problem?

Wow, you’re completely brain-dead. This IS Google’s explanation... it’s either the publisher themselves labeling the date incorrectly or it’s a timezone issue.

Link to Google's explanation?

Comprehension problem?

Link to Google's explanation?
I already told you, I’m not posting the link because it’s more fun watching you shit over your made up conspiracy. Which is why I just bumped this thread.

But I’ve told you repeatedly what their explanations are. The article is out there if you’re smart enough to find it.

Forum List

Back