Florida shooting timeline and other things...

Software bugs seems to appear only when data is harmful to leftists.

Emails got deleted, hard drives are crashing, backups disappear... and when non of these happen, oh, it's software bugs.

And we suppose to believe you over our own eyes.

That would be stupidity.

Throw couple of bones in the fire and let's see the message... it would be more accurate than what you just said.

Software bugs like the ones showing that donations sites were set up two to three days before the Sandy Hoax event? A website that had an article of "How To Talk To Your Kids About Sandy Hook" was written prior to December 14th, 2012? Something absolutely reeks like rotting fish about the Florida school shooting...like foreknowledge with people strategically put in place. I am not saying that people did not die......but when you add up as to how the school security officer and sheriff deputies stood down? How other students said that there was a second shooter? How youtube channels are being shut down for even questioning the official narrative? The evidence that this was a psy-op sticks out to me like a cockroach on a wedding cake. CNN feeding questions to the students, David Hogg's background? It stinks to high heaven.
Lets run with this a little. So you honestly think that a psy-op would set up a donation site before a shooting actually occurred? I want you to actually think about this. Why would they leave a digital trail like that? I havent heard all the students but the two I did hear didnt seem to know what the hell they were talking about. Whats suspicious about Hoggs background?

The cache dates show that these donation sites were set up beforehand and then released on the day of the alleged shooting. Now, I ask you, why would ANYONE be concerned about donations especially when the alleged bodies weren't even removed from the school until the wee hours of December 15th? The state of Connecticut would be responsible for any costs incurred by the alleged families of victims, no?
I think youre asking the wrong question. What you should be asking is what process determines the time stamp? If there is a bad NTP server its getting the time from then that would be the simplest explanation all the way to more complex explanations like a software bug.

Yeah, funny how this "bugs" seem to occur at events like Sandy Hoax. I find it rather hilarious that Robbie Parker's interview where he is smirking and laughing when he thinks that the cameras aren't on him (and then gets into grieving father mode) makes sure to mention that there is a donation page set up for his family.......nothing to see here, folks.....move along.

Let me get this straight. You think someone told the newspapers to run a story before they conducted the supposed false flag event? Is this what you are saying?

Emails got deleted, hard drives are crashing, backups disappear... and when non of these happen, oh, it's software bugs.

That would be stupidity.

Throw couple of bones in the fire and let's see the message... it would be more accurate than what you just said.

Software bugs like the ones showing that donations sites were set up two to three days before the Sandy Hoax event? A website that had an article of "How To Talk To Your Kids About Sandy Hook" was written prior to December 14th, 2012? Something absolutely reeks like rotting fish about the Florida school shooting...like foreknowledge with people strategically put in place. I am not saying that people did not die......but when you add up as to how the school security officer and sheriff deputies stood down? How other students said that there was a second shooter? How youtube channels are being shut down for even questioning the official narrative? The evidence that this was a psy-op sticks out to me like a cockroach on a wedding cake. CNN feeding questions to the students, David Hogg's background? It stinks to high heaven.
Lets run with this a little. So you honestly think that a psy-op would set up a donation site before a shooting actually occurred? I want you to actually think about this. Why would they leave a digital trail like that? I havent heard all the students but the two I did hear didnt seem to know what the hell they were talking about. Whats suspicious about Hoggs background?

The cache dates show that these donation sites were set up beforehand and then released on the day of the alleged shooting. Now, I ask you, why would ANYONE be concerned about donations especially when the alleged bodies weren't even removed from the school until the wee hours of December 15th? The state of Connecticut would be responsible for any costs incurred by the alleged families of victims, no?
I think youre asking the wrong question. What you should be asking is what process determines the time stamp? If there is a bad NTP server its getting the time from then that would be the simplest explanation all the way to more complex explanations like a software bug.

Yeah, funny how this "bugs" seem to occur at events like Sandy Hoax. I find it rather hilarious that Robbie Parker's interview where he is smirking and laughing when he thinks that the cameras aren't on him (and then gets into grieving father mode) makes sure to mention that there is a donation page set up for his family.......nothing to see here, folks.....move along.

I'd like to leave Sandy Hook out of this discussion.We're watering it down, and that's exactly what they want.

Faun at least tried to answer, and I'd like to talk about his view. The other one, the dunce, incapable of saying anything intelligent, screams "conspiracy"...

Sounds like it was a big cluster fuck. Sounds like they were reviewing the tape and other people thought it was live.

"When officers arrived at the school, he said, they wanted to gain access to the security footage to learn what happened and where the perpetrator could be.
At some point, there was a miscommunication and officers believed they were watching real-time footage, he said.
"The issue was more of a communications failure on who was reviewing the tape, letting our guys know that it was a 20-minute delay in what they were reviewing," Pustizzi said."

You have answer for everything. And every time is most unlikely answer. Reading your posts is like watching the Dumb & Dumber, except they're geniuses in comparison to you.
So you dont like that explanation either? Got it. Youre an idiot that believes they staged the whole thing so they take your guns and call you comrade.

Fast forward to the 5:39 mark........why would money need to be raised?????

Funeral expenses?

Conspiracy doesn't mean what you think it means.

Asking questions is not conspiracy.

Giving implausible answers looks more like it. But I'll give you benefit of the doubt, since you're dunce, so it may not be entirely your fault.
Asking dumb questions definitely is an attempt to formulate a conspiracy theory. When you ignore the explanations given its kind of apparent you are a retarded conspiracy theorist.

Hmmm? Any shooting of a black man accosted by the police is scrutinized (and it should be without question)....but something like the Florida school shooting is beyond being questioned or scrutinized by you? Why is that???
History. One is very probably and the other isnt. its healthy to question any event but not to the point of sounding like an idiot in an attempt to fit a conspiracy theory.

According to whom? You are saying that only certain things should be questioned and others should not????
Evidently you didnt read my post. Try reading it again.

So who are you to question what one can or cannot be questioned? Are you the arbiter of what can or cannot be questioned? When were you given this power because I wasn't consulted about it......

Asking dumb questions definitely is an attempt to formulate a conspiracy theory. When you ignore the explanations given its kind of apparent you are a retarded conspiracy theorist.

Hmmm? Any shooting of a black man accosted by the police is scrutinized (and it should be without question)....but something like the Florida school shooting is beyond being questioned or scrutinized by you? Why is that???
History. One is very probably and the other isnt. its healthy to question any event but not to the point of sounding like an idiot in an attempt to fit a conspiracy theory.

According to whom? You are saying that only certain things should be questioned and others should not????

So who are you to question what one can or cannot be questioned? Are you the arbiter of what can or cannot be questioned? When were you given this power because I wasn't consulted about it......
You didnt read my post did you?

Let me get this straight. You think someone told the newspapers to run a story before they conducted the supposed false flag event? Is this what you are saying?

No, what I am saying is that the story was prepared in advance and the cache dates prove it.......

I'd like to leave Sandy Hook out of this discussion.We're watering it down, and that's exactly what they want.

Faun at least tried to answer, and I'd like to talk about his view. The other one, the dunce, incapable of saying anything intelligent, screams "conspiracy"...

So youre one of the idiots that think Sandy Hook is a hoax too? I happen to know a lady that has a dead niece because of that supposed false flag.

I read your reply......obviously you didn't understand or comprehend my response.

No, what I am saying is that the story was prepared in advance and the cache dates prove it.......

So youre saying the newspaper controls the cops and they staged the false flag and left a digital footprint a child could figure out?

I read your reply......obviously you didn't understand or comprehend my response.
Obviously you didnt read my post. what part of "its healthy to question any event " did you have a hard time understanding?

So? Have you found the answer? All you have to do is Google it. Or accept the reality that I already gave you Google’s explanation; which for some odd reason, you seem unwilling to accept.

So youre one of the idiots that think Sandy Hook is a hoax too? I happen to know a lady that has a dead niece because of that supposed false flag.

You know, it's amazing how many people that I have come across that claim to know someone that knows someone that claim to personally know the family that lost a child victim. When I pin them down as to the name of the child? They always bail........so what "lady" do you know who lost a niece? What was her name and what was the name of the alleged niece? How did she feel about the corpse of her alleged niece being left on the cold floor of the school she was allegedly murdered in for 18 plus hours? Because that is the official story......it's in the official report that none of them were removed from the scene until the wee hours of Saturday morning.......thoughts?

So youre saying the newspaper controls the cops and they staged the false flag and left a digital footprint a child could figure out?

No, I didn't say that at all..................reading comprehension skills isn't one of your strong points.

According to Florida school shooting timeline, Cruz was dropped off at the high school at 2:19 PM EST.

On the same day, Every Town For Gun Safety everytown.org, posted the article Florida Moms Demand Action, Everytown Respond To Fatal Shooting At Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School In Parkland where moms are decrying the "recent" shooting.

Here is the interesting part.

Using Google XML sitemap, you can see that this article was posted at 17:46 GMT (which would have been 12:46 PM EST). Here is the link.

According to the time stamps, the article was posted 1 hour 33 minutes before shooting begun.

How's that possible?

I have an even simpler question. How is a kid just "dropped off" at school with an AR-15 on his person?

Obviously you didnt read my post. what part of "its healthy to question any event " did you have a hard time understanding?

Well, if you REALLY think that way and are being honest? Why are you so butthurt that people are questioning Sandy Hoax and butthurt over people questioning the Florida school shooting? Be consistent.........

You know, it's amazing how many people that I have come across that claim to know someone that knows someone that claim to personally know the family that lost a child victim. When I pin them down as to the name of the child? They always bail........so what "lady" do you know who lost a niece? What was her name and what was the name of the alleged niece? How did she feel about the corpse of her alleged niece being left on the cold floor of the school she was allegedly murdered in for 18 plus hours? Because that is the official story......it's in the official report that none of them were removed from the scene until the wee hours of Saturday morning.......thoughts?

I'm not going to tell you her name or her nieces name. I dont do stuff like that on the internet. I mentioned it to inform you and the dunce not to convince you. I didnt ask her how she felt about it because I'm not nosy and I understand people dont like talking about stuff like that.

According to Florida school shooting timeline, Cruz was dropped off at the high school at 2:19 PM EST.

On the same day, Every Town For Gun Safety everytown.org, posted the article Florida Moms Demand Action, Everytown Respond To Fatal Shooting At Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School In Parkland where moms are decrying the "recent" shooting.

Here is the interesting part.

Using Google XML sitemap, you can see that this article was posted at 17:46 GMT (which would have been 12:46 PM EST). Here is the link.

According to the time stamps, the article was posted 1 hour 33 minutes before shooting begun.

How's that possible?
The stupidity of you Drumpf supporters is awe inspiring in its magnitude. WTF is wrong with your brain?

Stupidity is blindly accepting everything you're being told by your "trusted" sources of information, without even questioning what they're telling you.

I'm just sayin'.
No stupidity is claiming something when you arent intelligent enough to figure out the answer. I'm guessing you know nothing about software bugs. This is an known one.

That would be stupidity.

If I'm not mistaken, there were some gross inconsistencies and story changes with at least one other school shooting!

Well, if you REALLY think that way and are being honest? Why are you so butthurt that people are questioning Sandy Hoax and butthurt over people questioning the Florida school shooting? Be consistent.........
Because at a certain point its pure idiocy to continue to not only push false information but its hurtful to the people that are left to deal with your crap when you claim its not real. I know if something like that happened to someone in my family I would put a foot in the ass of clowns calling my loss a false flag.

I'm not going to tell you her name or her nieces name. I dont do stuff like that on the internet. I mentioned it to inform you and the dunce not to convince you. I didnt ask her how she felt about it because I'm not nosy and I understand people dont like talking about stuff like that.

Well, then you will have to excuse me if I say that either you or her are lying..........you have either been duped or you are flat out embellishing.

Well, then you will have to excuse me if I say that either you or her are lying..........you have either been duped or you are flat out embellishing.

I dont have to excuse you. It doesnt matter if you think anyones lying. I cant tell if youre trying to avoid my question or not though. So you are claiming that the newspapers are creating the false flag events in coordination with the cops but they are leaving a digital footprint a child could find that could be used to catch them. Is this what you are claiming?

Forum List

Back