Florida shooting timeline and other things...

Actually, you haven't posted the Google's explanation.

Unless the explanation is about the bug that happened two years ago.
Now you’re flat out lying. Typical of conservatives.

Here I am, posting Google’s explanation, which you just falsely claimed I didn’t post...
It’s been explained to you. Why you can’t grasp it is anyone’s guess? :dunno: Meanwhile, Google’s explanation is it’s either the publisher themselves labeling the date incorrectly or it’s a timezone issue.

Comprehension problem?

Nope, that's your explanation. You still haven't posted Google's explanation.

Do I need to draw to you that you need to post the link where Google address this issue and that is not older than two weeks?
Wow, you’re completely brain-dead. This IS Google’s explanation... it’s either the publisher themselves labeling the date incorrectly or it’s a timezone issue.

Link to Google's explanation?
I already told you, I’m not posting the link because it’s more fun watching you shit over your made up conspiracy. Which is why I just bumped this thread.

But I’ve told you repeatedly what their explanations are. The article is out there if you’re smart enough to find it.

It's not that I don't trust you, but I don't trust you. What you're saying is your interpretation of their explanation, not their explanation. So if you're referring to something that they officially said, you better provide the link to the article. Assuming it's out there, since you saw it, that wont be a problem, right?

Now you’re flat out lying. Typical of conservatives.

Here I am, posting Google’s explanation, which you just falsely claimed I didn’t post...

Comprehension problem?

Do I need to draw to you that you need to post the link where Google address this issue and that is not older than two weeks?
Wow, you’re completely brain-dead. This IS Google’s explanation... it’s either the publisher themselves labeling the date incorrectly or it’s a timezone issue.

I already told you, I’m not posting the link because it’s more fun watching you shit over your made up conspiracy. Which is why I just bumped this thread.

But I’ve told you repeatedly what their explanations are. The article is out there if you’re smart enough to find it.

It's not that I don't trust you, but I don't trust you. What you're saying is your interpretation of their explanation, not their explanation. So if you're referring to something that they officially said, you better provide the link to the article. Assuming it's out there, since you saw it, that wont be a problem, right?
I'd "better provide" it??

LOLOL

Why don't you show the forum you're at least as smart as I am and find it like I did?

Comprehension problem?

LOLOL

Why don't you show the forum you're at least as smart as I am and find it like I did?

Post it.

LOLOL

Post it.
Why? At this point, you’re admitting to the forum that you’re not as smart as I am; you can’t even find the explanation Google posted even after I gave you a huge hint by telling you what that explanation is.

:dance;

LOLOL

Post it.
Why? At this point, you’re admitting to the forum that you’re not as smart as I am; you can’t even find the explanation Google posted even after I gave you a huge hint by telling you what that explanation is.

Nope, I'm saying you're full of shit.

You're the one saying there is Google's explanation, I say lets see it.

Post it.

LOLOL

Post it.

Post it.
So? Who cares what you say? What you demonstrate is that I’m smarter than you.

I found it easily.

You’ve been bitching about this for a week now ... and I told you what Google said and you still can’t find their explanation.

:dance:

LOLOL

Post it.

Post it.

I found it easily.

You’ve been bitching about this for a week now ... and I told you what Google said and you still can’t find their explanation.

Still full of shit.

LOLOL

Post it.

Post it.

I found it easily.

Still full of shit.
Nope, just smarter than you to be able to find Google’s explanation.

Post it.

I found it easily.

Still full of shit.

Right. Keep telling that to yourself.

Link or GTFO.

Post it.

I found it easily.

Still full of shit.

Link or GTFO.
LOL

Link or GTFO??

How about I do neither; but instead, keep laughing at you for being too dumb to find Google’s expiation yourself?

Yeah, I think I like that option much better.

So despite your conspiratorial nonsense, Google says the actual reason is either the publisher themselves labeling the date incorrectly or it’s a timezone issue.

Post it.

I found it easily.

Still full of shit.

Link or GTFO.
LOL

Link or GTFO??

How about I do neither; but instead, keep laughing at you for being too dumb to find Google’s expiation yourself?

So despite your conspiratorial nonsense, Google says the actual reason is either the publisher themselves labeling the date incorrectly or it’s a timezone issue.
Are you sure? Seems like a likely story
According to Florida school shooting timeline, Cruz was dropped off at the high school at 2:19 PM EST.

On the same day, Every Town For Gun Safety everytown.org, posted the article Florida Moms Demand Action, Everytown Respond To Fatal Shooting At Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School In Parkland where moms are decrying the "recent" shooting.

Here is the interesting part.

Using Google XML sitemap, you can see that this article was posted at 17:46 GMT (which would have been 12:46 PM EST). Here is the link.

According to the time stamps, the article was posted 1 hour 33 minutes before shooting begun.

How's that possible?
This is definitely not the first time I have seen when the times (clocks) where off during these setup shootings. This also happen during 911 and also the Sandy Hook Hoax. In every situation there was nut case making an argument about it. I do agree there is something fishy, just like every other setup shooting, things dont add up and the Left make excuses over and over, trying to fit the facts to their reality.

Remember when the Fox news lady said building 7 was down and in the background it was still up.
Or during Sandy Hoax why was there such a lack of urgency in the emergency personnel who were responding for many hours after 10am when people were still unaccounted for (e.g. nurse Sally Cox who claims she hid in a closet for 4 hours until 1:15pm

Last edited:

I found it easily.

Still full of shit.

Link or GTFO.
LOL

Link or GTFO??

According to Florida school shooting timeline, Cruz was dropped off at the high school at 2:19 PM EST.

On the same day, Every Town For Gun Safety everytown.org, posted the article Florida Moms Demand Action, Everytown Respond To Fatal Shooting At Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School In Parkland where moms are decrying the "recent" shooting.

Using Google XML sitemap, you can see that this article was posted at 17:46 GMT (which would have been 12:46 PM EST). Here is the link.

According to the time stamps, the article was posted 1 hour 33 minutes before shooting begun.

How's that possible?
This is definitely not the first time I have seen when the times (clocks) where off during these setup shootings. This also happen during 911 and also the Sandy Hook Hoax. In every situation there was nut case making an argument about it. I do agree there is something fishy, just like every other setup shooting, things dont add up and the Left make excuses over and over, trying to fit the facts to their reality.

Remember when the Fox news lady said building 7 was down and in the background it was still up.
Or during Sandy Hoax why was there such a lack of urgency in the emergency personnel who were responding for many hours after 10am when people were still unaccounted for (e.g. nurse Sally Cox who claims she hid in a closet for 4 hours until 1:15pm
Holyfuck, another conspiracy nut! :eusa_doh:

Conspiracy nut, yes, I’m sure. I saw the article with Google’s explanations. Google is notorious for having wrong timestamps.

Still full of shit.

Link or GTFO.
LOL

Link or GTFO??

How's that possible?

Conspiracy nut, yes, I’m sure. I saw the article with Google’s explanations. Google is notorious for having wrong timestamps.
Keep telling yourself that if that makes you sleep at night.

Post it.

I found it easily.

Still full of shit.

Link or GTFO.
LOL

Link or GTFO??

Still no link?

Link or GTFO.
LOL

Link or GTFO??

How's that possible?

Keep telling yourself that if that makes you sleep at night.
Yeah, reality helps me sleep soundly.

I found it easily.

Still full of shit.

Link or GTFO.
LOL

Link or GTFO??

Still no link?
LOL

Oh, there’s a link. You just proved you’re too stupid to find it yourself.

Faun, you are so smart.

Why don’t you go ahead and tell us all a few more times so we really understand?

Faun, you are so smart.

Why don’t you go ahead and tell us all a few more times so we really understand?
Well I’m at least smart enough to find Google’s explanation for why their timestamps are often wrong. Unlike the righties posting here, who turn that flaw in Google’s timestamp into a conspiracy because they’re not bright enough to find Google’s explanation without the help from a Liberal.

Faun, you are so smart.

Well I’m at least smart enough to find Google’s explanation for why their timestamps are often wrong. Unlike the righties posting here, who turn that flaw in Google’s timestamp into a conspiracy because they’re not bright enough to find Google’s explanation without the help from a Liberal.
You cant be that naive. Its Google, a company that is worth $101.8 billion with state of the art server farms.

Faun, you are so smart.

You cant be that naive. Its Google, a company that is worth $101.8 billion with state of the art server farms.
No software is perfect. Not Google’s, not Microsoft, none. And their claim is this is the fault with either publishers themselves labeling the date incorrectly or it’s a timezone issue and you have zero evidence to prove otherwise.

Forum List

Back