Florida Senators Totally Triggered The Gays By Telling Them The Truth

What influence? The legislation makes parents the people who decide what constitutes influence. In other words the parent can decide that a family picture on the desk of the teacher constitutes influence and sue. Or a teacher answering a question that the kid poses about a classmate who has 2 moms can be construed as influencing. The law allows for all of that.

Not to mention that a teacher now is legally REQUIRED to break a students trust who comes and admits that he or she is gay or lesbian.

Want to talk about disgusting? Making a vulnerable group of people even more isolated is a hell of a lot more disgusting than 2 people loving each other outside what you find should be the norm.
No K-3rd grader “knows” they’re like that unless somebody is pushing it on them. Trying to corrupt innocent children is truly disgusting. You support that and you’re disgusting too.

The bill is focused on children 5 to 8 years old for crying out loud. What 7 year old knows they are gay when they have zero sexual desires yet?

I think that's rather the point of the LGBpbiWTF's interest in children. Teaching them that they have depraved, abnormal sexual desires, before normal drives begin to form.

Why do you think that depraved filth such as TheOppressiveFaggot are so interested in young children? I mean, aside from the obvious reason.

I think that's rather the point of the LGBpbiWTF's interest in children. Teaching them that they have depraved, abnormal sexual desires, before normal drives begin to form.

Why do you think that depraved filth such as TheOppressiveFaggot are so interested in young children? I mean, aside from the obvious reason.
Brain dead zombie troll bott !

Going to stamp your feet and hold your breath next? If you can't see how disturbing it is that you want other people's children taught that weird, abnormal behavior is acceptable, you're too far gone for any hope of recovery.
I am not stomping my feet but I think that you are. You just keep demonstrating your pathetic stupidity and inability to grasp the issue. No one is teaching kids any weird, abnormal behavior.

I am not stomping my feet but I think that you are. You just keep demonstrating your pathetic stupidity and inability to grasp the issue. No one is teaching kids any weird, abnormal behavior.
Of course being the abnormal, demented, low education disgusting thing you are you see nothing wrong with corrupting others people’s children with your constant demanding they be taught your sick views. You’re not winning as parents are telling you NO. You will not teach these things to children. Period.

Of course being the abnormal, demented, low education disgusting thing you are you see nothing wrong with corrupting others people’s children with your constant demanding they be taught your sick views. You’re not winning as parents are telling you NO. You will not teach these things to children. Period.
Holy fucking shit! You never seem to get tired of showing what a stupid, raving lunatic you are. You have yet to explain how I am corrupting children or exactly what those sick views that you blather about are.

It appears that providing an environment where all children feel safe and accepted- including gay and trans kids - and teaching them that they should respect others who are different, is , in your view "sick". That of course makes YOU the sick one.

Holy fucking shit! You never seem to get tired of showing what a stupid, raving lunatic you are. You have yet to explain how I am corrupting children or exactly what those sick views that you blather about are.

It appears that providing an environment where all children feel safe and accepted- including gay and trans kids - and teaching them that they should respect others who are different, is , in your view "sick". That of course makes YOU the sick one.
GO fuck your boyfriend you triggered tantrum throwing toddler. You’re not going to be allowed near anybody’s children to teach them your disgusting beliefs. Your own words about a 3 year old show what you are. You're a fucking retard too. Children are taught to accept black, Hispanics and other races as equal. You wanting to push homosexuality and trans shit on innocent children who can’t write yet is disgusting. Of course I’ve now shown you to be a whiny little bitch. Again.

GO fuck your boyfriend you triggered tantrum throwing toddler. You’re not going to be allowed near anybody’s children to teach them your disgusting beliefs. Your own words about a 3 year old show what you are. You're a fucking retard too. Children are taught to accept black, Hispanics and other races as equal. You wanting to push homosexuality and trans shit on innocent children who can’t write yet is disgusting. Of course I’ve now shown you to be a whiny little bitch. Again.
Wipe the spit off your chin and get a fucking grip! I said what exactly about a 3 year old? I said that a 3 year old may experience gender dysphoria and the science, which I posted confirms that.

I have also said that children are aware of gender and sexual orientation issues from an early age. My position has been that adults should be prepared to respond to their questions and concerns in a responsible, age appropriate manner rather than be dismissive or judgmental.

It is only your intellectually challenged and syphilitic brain that causes you to see that as "pushing it on them" You seem to want to convey to kids that homosexuality and gender dysphoria is sick and evil and they just need to get over it. I have news for you. To them those feelings are very real and if you reject them and marginalize them they are going to develop emotional problems engage in self destructive behavior. The science confirms that and you will have blood on your hands.

You mentioned acceptance of black and Hispanic. OK Fine. But let me tell you something. This is a brand new world that has apparently left you behind in a shrinking bubble of like minded bigots that will soon disappear and spit you out into the modern world where you-not the gays and trans people will find yourself on the fringes of society. Your day is done.

I do not know how old you are. My guess is that you are either very young and attending some evangelical hell hole of a school, or very old, stuck in the mud of the 1940's culture and possibly suffering from dementia. If young, consider my words. There is time to redeem yourself . If old, well, we will soon be rid of you

Wipe the spit off your chin and get a fucking grip! I said what exactly about a 3 year old? I said that a 3 year old may experience gender dysphoria and the science, which I posted confirms that.

I have also said that children are aware of gender and sexual orientation issues from an early age. My position has been that adults should be prepared to respond to their questions and concerns in a responsible, age appropriate manner rather than be dismissive or judgmental.

It is only your intellectually challenged and syphilitic brain that causes you to see that as "pushing it on them" You seem to want to convey to kids that homosexuality and gender dysphoria is sick and evil and they just need to get over it. I have news for you. To them those feelings are very real and if you reject them and marginalize them they are going to develop emotional problems engage in self destructive behavior. The science confirms that and you will have blood on your hands.

You mentioned acceptance of black and Hispanic. OK Fine. But let me tell you something. This is a brand new world that has apparently left you behind in a shrinking bubble of like minded bigots that will soon disappear and spit you out into the modern world where you-not the gays and trans people will find yourself on the fringes of society. Your day is done.

I do not know how old you are. My guess is that you are either very young and attending some evangelical hell hole of a school, or very old, stuck in the mud of the 1940's culture and possibly suffering from dementia. If young, consider my words. There is time to redeem yourself . If old, well, we will soon be rid of you
Sorry fucktard, wrong on every count. AS usual. Take these words seriously asshole. Stay away from people’s children and quit pushing perverted mentally deranged crap on them. More of the “blood on your hands” bullshit from a triggered moron. You deranged people will never be accepted as normal and will never marginalize the heterosexuals you fear so much. Parents aren’t with you.

Sorry fucktard, wrong on every count. AS usual. Take these words seriously asshole. Stay away from people’s children and quit pushing perverted mentally deranged crap on them. More of the “blood on your hands” bullshit from a triggered moron. You deranged people will never be accepted as normal and will never marginalize the heterosexuals you fear so much. Parents aren’t with you.
Thank you again for confirming your pathetic stupidity and bigotry. You are the one who needs to be kept away from children.

You said that I am wrong on every count but you do not seem to have the mental agility or acumen to actually explain how I am wrong or to articulate a rebuttal. All that you are able to do is slobber over yourself and spew juvenile insults /You are indeed a mess

Children don't know a thing about sexuality on their own until they near the age of puberty. No 3 year old even understands the difference between genders yet alone sexuality. Some are barely able to talk yet.

If you want to screw up your 5 year old with perverted sexual shit, go right ahead, it's your kid. But don't tell people who don't want to do that to their own children they are wrong for wanting to know WTF their children are taught in classrooms that their tax dollars pay for.

Forum List

Back