Florida Senators Totally Triggered The Gays By Telling Them The Truth

I (and most others) don't know how people become gay. Nor do I really care. All I care about is you keep it to yourself, that's all, but that seems to be a real problem with people like you. And it's people like you that give the gay community a bad name.
What do you mean by "keeping it to yourself? Like not appearing in public with your same sex partner. No having a picture of him on your desk at work.? Not having a public wedding ? Not posting those wedding pictures on social media? What! Never mind, I know. Just get back in the fucking closet and shut up. Do you keep your heterosexuality to yourself? I don't think so. Now tell us again how you are not a bigot.

Last edited:
No it's not. Normal (as defined) is what most people do. Natural? Hardly. If it were natural, two men or two women would be able to have children without the opposite sex.
Normal as defined by what most people do? Most people don't post shit on this board. Does that make us disgusting? Most people don't put honey on their fries, does that make those that do disgusting. Why are you the arbiter of normalcy?

Who people are attracted to does not matter providing that attraction is not illegal. How you feel about that attraction is a you problem. And legislating in order to force people to adhere too what you consider " normal" is appalling.

Normal as defined by what most people do? Most people don't post shit on this board. Does that make us disgusting? Most people don't put honey on their fries, does that make those that do disgusting. Why are you the arbiter of normalcy?

Who people are attracted to does not matter providing that attraction is not illegal. How you feel about that attraction is a you problem. And legislating in order to force people to adhere too what you consider " normal" is appalling.

If you're steering the conversation back to the OP, yes it is. Schools are not supposed to be teaching sexual anything. Primary education is to learn about subjects related to being an adult and giving you the ability to support yourself or at the very least prepare you for college or a trade. Indoctrination of any kind is not what schools are supposed to do. Parents are not objecting because our schools do not teach heterosexuality, they are protesting because they are teaching any kind of sexuality instead of math or history.

Now you are relating normalcy to disgusting which I never did. All I said is that normal people (most people of our society) find homosexual intimate displays in public as disgusting. And my stance is do whatever makes you happy in your personal life, just keep it as your personal life.

What do you mean by "keeping it to yourself? Like not appearing in public with your same sex partner. No having a picture of him on your desk at work.? Not having a public wedding ? Not posting those wedding pictures on social media? What! Never mind, I know. Just get back in the fucking closet and shut up. Do you keep your heterosexuality to yourself? I don't think so. Now tell us again how you are not a bigot.

Actually I always kept my personal life to myself like most people do. It's not that hard.

"Normal" is determined by biology. The intended sexual function of the penis is the introduction of sperm into a female, where it potentially creates a new life. The human anus was "designed" to be a one-way valve, not the portal for an erect penis and the material that it delivers. There is no purpose other than reproductive to ejaculation. Fortunately or otherwise, sexual pleasure can be derived from a score of non-reproductive activities (e.g., bestiality, masturbation), but the derivation of sexual pleasure does not make these activities "normal," even if done routinely. Homosexuality is manifested by the use of parts of the human digestive system for the purpose of masturbation; again, this is in no way "normal," even if some individuals are inherently motivated to do so.

For what it's worth, every major religion in the world condemns homosexuality, as well as homosexual sodomy. Contemporary religions that have begun "accepting" practicing homosexuals, and sanctioning homosexual marriages have condemned themselves to perdition. They are beyond irrelevant.

Homosexual acts are not "having sex," as not only are they not reproductive, but they are fundamentally unilateral. One party utilizes parts of the other's body to masturbate, while the recipient simply allows it to happen. Then, one presumes, they change places. Again, this is not "having sex."

The same basic things are true of lesbianism. It is nothing more than masturbation, sometimes mutual.

As for the emotional aspect of homosexuality, nobody cares. Love whom you want to love, as long as you are not married to another.

There is no God-given right to copulate with the object of your sexual desires, and the moral imperative to repress your desires is not abusive; everyone must do so from time to time.

Neither is it hateful or a form of bigotry to condemn those who openly engage in this immoral behavior, any more than it would be bigotry to shun an adulterer or someone who brags about cheating his customers or the tax collector. Evil is not harmless. Pretending that it is is...evil itself.

There is no moral aspect to HOMOSEXUALITY. It is neither good nor evil. Homosexual acts are seriously immoral, and those who openly proclaim that they intend to engage in these acts deserve an appropriate response, without being vulgar, unkind, or physical. Just don't ask me to attend your gay wedding or decorate your fucking cake.

The Bible is truth. The one true God is the God of Abraham who created the heavens and the earth, and all life. Any other god is man's imagination and false.
Religion now? Seriously?

Okay, well, that's okay, I speak that language too.

We're a little beyond the blood sacrifices in the Old Testament, right?

And, Jesus ministered to lepers and hookers and the unfaithful, right?

So ... I find myself asking ... WWJD?

Sure it does. Normal guys don't kiss each other on the lips. You seem like one of those gay people that try to normalize your behavior. It's not normal and will never be normal no matter how much you hope and try. It's something about yourself you refuse to accept.
This is kind of interesting.

Gay chicks are acceptable (especially if they're hot), but gay guys aren't?

Somehow that doesn't sound like a parental perspective lol :p

This is kind of interesting.

Gay chicks are acceptable (especially if they're hot), but gay guys aren't?

Somehow that doesn't sound like a parental perspective lol :p

It's not and I'm not a parent. But I do know what I like and what I don't like. If anything, I'm honest. :badgrin:

So is fundie religion....nothing normal about it either.
Yikes. Religion is a personal thing too, just like sex. Attacking peoples' religion isn't such a great idea. Just sayin...

No, look, as a concerned liberal what you want to do is win hearts and minds, right? And, as an intelligent human being you know up front you're not going to derail anyone off their religion, right?

Freedom of belief is a protected right in this country. If someone believes you're the devil, the best you can do is not to act like one. You can't change their beliefs, they have to change themselves.

Trust me, there are PLENTY of liberal Christian churches and denominations (including what you call "Fundies") who accept gays, minister to gays, even install gays as pastors and bishops. Many have no use for the Ropers of the world and etc.

We should really try to keep this discussion focused and not broad-brush beliefs. Beliefs belong to the individual, they're very much between the ears.

Yikes. Religion is a personal thing too, just like sex. Attacking peoples' religion isn't such a great idea. Just sayin...

No, look, as a concerned liberal what you want to do is win hearts and minds, right? And, as an intelligent human being you know up front you're not going to derail anyone off their religion, right?

Freedom of belief is a protected right in this country. If someone believes you're the devil, the best you can do is not to act like one. You can't change their beliefs, they have to change themselves.

Trust me, there are PLENTY of liberal Christian churches and denominations (including what you call "Fundies") who accept gays, minister to gays, even install gays as pastors and bishops. Many have no use for the Ropers of the world and etc.

We should really try to keep this discussion focused and not broad-brush beliefs. Beliefs belong to the individual, they're very much between the ears.

See what happens when we try to reach across the aisle? What we want is an old Bill Clinton policy called Don't Ask--Don't Tell. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back