Florida Senators Totally Triggered The Gays By Telling Them The Truth

Thats a lot of "disagrees" lantern2814 Got any actual thoughts that you can articulate.? Do you have anything resembling a brain that can put together a coherent argument ?
Other posters and I have destroyed your pathetic “arguments” and told you to stay away from children and stop teaching them this disgusting shit you asshole. You’ve shown what you are and we can all see it. Per your quoted disgusting comments about a 3 year old.

It's all just a mystery to you huh? 😄

What are you going to do if gays don't keep it themselves? Huff and puff? Cross your arms?
What are you going to do when you’re told to get your disgusting asses out of an establishment for your disgusting public behavior? Going to cry you’re special because you’re gay?

Shows how your “education” did you no good.
Shows nothing. You have no technical skills so get to compete with the immigrant ditch diggers. No wonder you are scared. They work harder than you. It must suck being scared of someone who grew up with no running water.

Normal as defined by what most people do? Most people don't post shit on this board. Does that make us disgusting? Most people don't put honey on their fries, does that make those that do disgusting. Why are you the arbiter of normalcy?

Who people are attracted to does not matter providing that attraction is not illegal. How you feel about that attraction is a you problem. And legislating in order to force people to adhere too what you consider " normal" is appalling.
To bad for you this legislation does not do that liar. Stop trying to influence children who can’t even write their names yet. Going at children with this shit makes you disgusting. Period.

Other posters and I have destroyed your pathetic “arguments” and told you to stay away from children and stop teaching them this disgusting shit you asshole. You’ve shown what you are and we can all see it. Per your quoted disgusting comments about a 3 year old.
Thank you for confirming that you DO NOT have anything resembling a brain that can put together a coherent argument

Shows nothing. You have no technical skills so get to compete with the immigrant ditch diggers. No wonder you are scared. They work harder than you.
Well shithead, you look pretty stupid considering I’m in management at a large company. See, you ASSume a lot of things and now look like the ASS you are. No, they don’t work harder than me. By the way asshat, I wasn’t homeschooled. Never said I was. Another ASSumption from you. I know people who were homeschooled and are just as successful and I never those fields you claim they can’t get into.

Well shithead, you look pretty stupid considering I’m in management at a large company. See, you ASSume a lot of things and now look like the ASS you are. No, they don’t work harder than me. By the way asshat, I wasn’t homeschooled. Never said I was. Another ASSumption from you. I know people who were homeschooled and are just as successful and I never those fields you claim they can’t get into.
Manager means shit Boomer. Without degrees a young in has no chance.

Shows nothing. You have no technical skills so get to compete with the immigrant ditch diggers. No wonder you are scared. They work harder than you. It must suck being scared of someone who grew up with no running water.
Since you act like “being homeschooled” is the worst thing someone could have, take a look at this from researchandeducation.com
7AF29D2F-B924-4A19-B804-7DDE3096BC41.jpeg

Quoted from ies.ed.gov

This research also reveals that homeschooled students report that they achieve higher academic success in college and view their entire college experience more positively than traditionally educated students.

Not to mention that we’re not indoctrinated into wokeism which is a big plus.

To bad for you this legislation does not do that liar. Stop trying to influence children who can’t even write their names yet. Going at children with this shit makes you disgusting. Period.
What influence? The legislation makes parents the people who decide what constitutes influence. In other words the parent can decide that a family picture on the desk of the teacher constitutes influence and sue. Or a teacher answering a question that the kid poses about a classmate who has 2 moms can be construed as influencing. The law allows for all of that.

Not to mention that a teacher now is legally REQUIRED to break a students trust who comes and admits that he or she is gay or lesbian.

Want to talk about disgusting? Making a vulnerable group of people even more isolated is a hell of a lot more disgusting than 2 people loving each other outside what you find should be the norm.

What influence? The legislation makes parents the people who decide what constitutes influence. In other words the parent can decide that a family picture on the desk of the teacher constitutes influence and sue. Or a teacher answering a question that the kid poses about a classmate who has 2 moms can be construed as influencing. The law allows for all of that.

Not to mention that a teacher now is legally REQUIRED to break a students trust who comes and admits that he or she is gay or lesbian.
Awwww. Cry me a river.

The legislation is as it should be. It puts parents in charge.

Apparently some of these inconsiderate activist teachers DO need to be under the Sword of Damocles.

And as far as disclosure, parents need to know when their children are having gender issues.

The legislation is even better than I thought. Check this out:

The measure also allows parents to access their child’s education and health records used by the district, lets parents refuse any school healthcare services offered by the school, and requires that districts get permission from parents before administering a health screening form or well-being questionnaire.

The bill is focused on children 5 to 8 years old for crying out loud. What 7 year old knows they are gay when they have zero sexual desires yet?

"The Florida Senate has approved the controversial parental rights legislation governing classroom instruction on LGBTQ matters, dubbed the “Don’t Say Gay” bill by opponents. Two Republican legislators, Sens. Jeff Brandes and Jennifer Bradley, broke from their party and voted against the bill. While Brandes had already expressed frustration with the bill, Bradley decided to vote down on it out of concern “about the message it sends.”

Other supporters got more personal about LBGTQ issues, with Miami-Dade Republican Sen. Ileana Garcia sharing about a family member who was transgender, insisting that “gay is not a permanent thing, LGBT is not a permanent thing.” Ocala Republican Sen. Dennis Baxley, who filed the Senate version of the bill; came under fire during debate for comments he made Monday during questions, saying that he brought the bill because there is a cultural shift encouraging students to “come out.” Palm Beach Democratic Sen. Lori Berman called Baxley on the comment during debate. “We heard yesterday that the genesis of this bill was to try and prevent what the sponsor believes to be a problem, that somehow more and more children are becoming gay, So let’s be clear, that’s what this bill is about.”

Yes, the bill is designed to stop all of these kids from being groomed and indoctrinated and turned into a bunch of trannies, queers and fags.
that is a blatant lie and it is not in any curriculum in the country. It is based on you godbotherer hypocrites who want to control what everyone thinks. Fuck you and your god shit. Dont teach kids what you think. Teach them to think for themselves.
Furthermore, you don't mind teaching them about immaculate conception, spirits and silly bloody gods, none if which is real.
At least the debate is over something that is real
..I don't know why Dems thought this was such a gotcha moment....as someone said, most early forms of sexual education starts by at least 5th or 6th grade -- so if a kid at that point learns that homosexuality is a thing; don't teach him about how great that is..
no. take him home and thrash the shit out of him and ensure that gid will punish him. Give him the full religious work over. Threaten him with aids etc. Give him both barrels and make him repent. Thats the spirit you hypocrite arseholes.v
.or make some faggy kid feel brave enough to come out and identify as gay like his some sort of hero...
They do it every day son. The point us you don't like it nor did any dem agenda instigate it. They should be learning about these things instead of you filling them with God shit.v
.kids need to keep that crap to themselves until they are out of school altogether but most definitely keep it to themselves when they are in 4th, 5th, 6th grades...
really. That would solve it. Shoot the messenger ay? Why don't you put your kids in a private school where sex isn't mentioned. Probably a religious monastery where the priests can root them every night. They'll know about it then
.These people are trying to make kids gay by the time they are born....what is their end game?
They are not trying yo make them gay. Its your filthy bullshit religion which opposes it. You don't even know what your god wants.

You are a bigoted hate filled ignoramus. Its nothing to do with dems.

Here's a little tip. Approximately half the gats etc in the country come from republican religious families like yours. What's wrong with that? Nothing.
Its their freedom, the one you so fiercely protect, they want to exercise. But no.
Restrain them from an early age. Let them become closet poofters and end up sexual deviants. Then who is responsible you dickhead.

Forum List

Back