FLORIDA NIGHTMARE — Federal Air Traffic Controllers conduct ‘mass sickout’ to protest Vaccine mandate…

Possibly

But for you are joe biden the danger from the unvaccinated is remote because you got your shots.

Right

For the public that fears vaccinations the danger is immediate
My issue with the unvaccinated has nothing to do with fear of catching Covid. I’m sick of them spreading it and filling hospitals and continuing these restrictions and shut downs. Sack up, be a good citizen and do your part to help our country get through this. It isn’t hard

They all milk it which means you're not impressed with any commentator and that may be a good thing.
Whether good or bad, you are correct, I am not consistently impressed with any of them on any outlet. Sometimes they get it right, but rarely with any new info. Sometimes they are just professional propagandists for their followers. If they get it wrong, they're as likely or more likely to double down on stupid, just to throw kibble to their crowd.

Whether good or bad, you are correct, I am not consistently impressed with any of them on any outlet. Sometimes they get it right, but rarely with any new info. Sometimes they are just professional propagandists for their followers. If they get it wrong, they're as likely or more likely to double down on stupid, just to throw kibble to their crowd.
consistently

That is correct.

They will be vaccinted or have no jobs.
It's their choice.
Biden will have his way over this and they deserve everything which is coming.
^^ Spoken like a good little fascist. You’re okay with the government and corporations forcing experimental vaccines on people against their will.

3A3D03B5-4CF7-4E2B-B188-76345F127724.jpeg

consistently

That is correct.
News, information and opinion are like a purée. You need to watch the ingredients going in and boil it down to find consistency, discarding the froth on top at times.

I’m sick of them spreading it and filling hospitals and continuing these restrictions and shut downs.
Libs are using the Wuflu as an excuse to grow government power over the people

And they may be using you and others to pull it off

Just end the lockdowns whether everyone is vaccinated or not

But democrat baby hitlers do not want to give up their new power

Libs are using the Wuflu as an excuse to grow government power over the people

And they may be using you and others to pull it off

Just end the lockdowns whether everyone is vaccinated or not

But democrat baby hitlers do not want to give up their new power
What lockdowns are you talking about that you want ended?

^^ Spoken like a good little fascist. You’re okay with the government and corporations forcing experimental vaccines on people against their will.

There's nothing experimental about it. It has proven to save lives and reduce hospitalization.
You're problem is you're a right wing Biden hating ignorant brain dead Republican.
Have I made myself clear?

There's nothing experimental about it. It has proven to save lives and reduce hospitalization.
You're problem is you're a right wing Biden hating ignorant brain dead Republican.
Have I made myself clear?
Yes, you’ve made it clear you’re a moron.

In 2019 Fauci himself said that mRNA vaccines, even if perfect, would take a decade to approve. That’s because they have to test and observe it in humans that long in order to make sure there are no long term side effects. It’s not a process you can speed up.

So was he anti-science and anti-vax?

Forum List

Back