FLORIDA NIGHTMARE — Federal Air Traffic Controllers conduct ‘mass sickout’ to protest Vaccine mandate…

You are misinformed. Would you like me to show you a conservative Republican from a red state that also did shit downs?
I understand the initial reaction when the wuflu first attacked

We were all in shock

But since then the debate has been between repubs who want to return to normal business as usual and freaked out hysterical libs who wont come out of their basement

Thats a slight exaggeration, but not by much

It could be true, but I'm not seeing any hard evidence that's the reason, just a lot of hearsay on the Internet, mostly on Twitter from people who knows someone who knows someone
The reason for that is because a “sick in” or going on strike in that manner is illegal. When they do go on strike, or quit, it will be much bigger and “official”.

Sorry did Trump call it Obama’s stock market and Obama UE rate during his first year as he bragged and boasted? If so then yes you can call this year Trumps.

There is definitely areas of momentum and spill over that crosses administrations
The BidenDoombFockFuehrer will find a way that screws even that up and that screw up will be passed on to the next administration. Probably Obama's 4th term.

It could be true, but I'm not seeing any hard evidence that's the reason, just a lot of hearsay on the Internet, mostly on Twitter from people who knows someone who knows someone
It just coincidentally happened the the same week as the mandate. And it also just coincidentally happened the same week that Washington State Ferries lost so much staff that they cancelled 140 sailings. Similar story for Amtrak. And I recall hearing a couple more such stories but don't have the time right now to go and look up what companies they were who experienced the same thing.

Just coincidentally.

Sure. It could happen.

I'll talk to you when the school districts which employ three of my relatives (who will not take the jab) as bus drivers start losing their routes and parents have to start driving their kids to school. Districts which are woefully short of drivers to begin with! Will your children/grandchildren make it to school without any parents having to rearrange their schedules?

But rest easy, because it's all going to just be coincidental.

And when 20% of hospital employees decide their health is more important than their job, let's hope you don't have any coincidentally inconvenient medical emergencies.

Edit: Here's the story from Amtrak:

Last edited:
I understand the initial reaction when the wuflu first attacked

We were all in shock

But since then the debate has been between repubs who want to return to normal business as usual and freaked out hysterical libs who wont come out of their basement

Thats a slight exaggeration, but not by much
Characterize it however you want but most places have systems set up based on the situations in their communities. When cases rise and hospitals fill then actions need to be taken and that’s how most places operate independent of political leadership. Of course there are the kooks on both sides

The BidenDoombFockFuehrer will find a way that screws even that up and that screw up will be passed on to the next administration. Probably Obama's 4th term.
Right… he will probably be guilty of “slow growth” just like Obama. Funny how all the devastating crashes happen to the republicans and the best attacks they have on the Dems is “slow growth” haha

You’re article is based on Twitter posts… are you fucking kidding me?! This is where you get your news from? And you believe it?

You are worse than an idiot.

1634063027335.png

It just coincidentally happened the the same week as the mandate. And it also just coincidentally happened the same week that Washington State Ferries lost so much staff that they cancelled 140 sailings. Similar story for Amtrak. And I recall hearing a couple more such stories but don't have the time right now to go and look up what companies they were who experienced the same thing.

Just coincidentally.
As I said, it's possible that's the reason, but until we hear something concrete a coincidence is all it really is.

Sorry did Trump call it Obama’s stock market and Obama UE rate during his first year as he bragged and boasted? If so then yes you can call this year Trumps.

There is definitely areas of momentum and spill over that crosses administrations

And why did they do that? Could it be the left called every F-up by DumBama Bush's fault he first year or so? :eusa_shhh:

Now you are asking the right question.

Why is only SWA being affected? Maybe something is not being reported by our lovely media, but rather being covered up?

Nah, couldn't be that.

It's what's called the Blue Flu and has been used for generations when no group wants to put an official title to their actions.

Right… he will probably be guilty of “slow growth” just like Obama. Funny how all the devastating crashes happen to the republicans and the best attacks they have on the Dems is “slow growth” haha
Progs always bellow from the stage. Everything is death and destruction caused by the most minimum reduction in proposed tax increases even. We live with massive social spending. I would believe Progs but they always seem to screw over the peasant class in general while they demonize the Repubs. Fools that voted for them are getting an education now. But the voters will forget as the demonizing of people that are Repubs goes on unabated. Trump's name is used more then Biden's by the 95% Prog controlled media.

Forum List

Back