Florida Man Cites The Bush Doctrine For Killing His Neighbors

I knew that a black president could be just as much of a fuck up as the white presidents. But we had to elect him, to prove it to the black community.

From the OP article.

The court document filed by the defense also cited “The Bush Doctrine,” a foreign policy principle used by President George W. Bush to justify the invasion of Iraq. “The Bush Doctrine” embraces “preventive” or pre-emptive war.

The court documents. The Defense.

NOT the person who started the thread. They are honest-to-god using this as his defense.

Did you read the initial newspaper story? My guess is that the reporter is fresh out of college working for about 20k per year. I have seen better stuff from good ole boy letters to the editor.

From the OP article.

The court document filed by the defense also cited “The Bush Doctrine,” a foreign policy principle used by President George W. Bush to justify the invasion of Iraq. “The Bush Doctrine” embraces “preventive” or pre-emptive war.

The court documents. The Defense.

NOT the person who started the thread. They are honest-to-god using this as his defense.

And they honest to god are going to prison....

Moved to proper forum

Here we go again,...

Lawyers for a Florida man this week cited President George W. Bush’s pre-emptive war in Iraq and the “Bush Doctrine” as a defense after their client killed two neighbors and attempted to kill a third on Labor Day.

Florida Today reported on Wednesday that attorney’s for William T. Woodward had filed a motion asking for charges against him to be dismissed under Florida’s Stand Your Ground law, which says that gun owners do not have a duty to retreat in the face of an “imminent” threat.

According to officials in Titusville, Woodward had snuck up on his neighbors while they were having a Labor Day barbecue. Police responding to the scene found that Gary Lee Hembree, Roger Picior and Bruce Timothy had all been shot.

Florida man cites ?Bush doctrine? after pre-emptive killing of neighbors at Labor Day cookout | The Raw Story
WHAT was your purpose for posting this Balck Fable? To have it relegated to where this thread now resides?

GOOD JOB! YOU SUCCEEDED!:clap2:

And I thought YOU were a dumbass...Oh...wait!?

Eat a dick the teabagee, you are a fucking idiot. What are you so butthurt about? Another one of your idiot right wingers killed people from the right wing brainwashing?

Get back to working the corner bitch, daddy needs some new shoes :lol:

And just in the nick of time, it would appear!

Forum List

Back