Florida man begs for donations

9/11 is the date this happened

oh well - to me 9/11 will always mark the day when mostly saudis slammed into our country, but we went to war with afghanistan & iraq.

You seem to have a real problem accepting the fact that the Democrats got an openly gay ambassador murdered by sending him to a moslem terrorist hell hole.

LOL!!!! he could have said no. why didn't he? because he WANTED TO GO. nobody forced him to go.

why do you have a problem with facts?

he was murdered because he was AMERICAN above anything else. your 'facts' are skewed to say the least & you want to paint a narrative that just doesn't fit.

And of all the days it happened, sounds like a terrorist celebration to beat all others, murdering an US ambassador on the anniversary of 9/11

because he was AMERICAN. if it really had anything to do with him being gay ... then they would have picked 11/27 ... the day harvey milk was assassinated.

oh well - to me 9/11 will always mark the day when mostly saudis slammed into our country, but we went to war with afghanistan & iraq.
You are stating Saudis did not organize in, and plan the 9/11 attacks from within Afghanistan?

9/11 to me is when Bill Clinton let Obama Bin Laden declare War from within afghanistan and did not respond. Then of course handing the hot potato to Bush.

Of course we will remember afghanistan as the failed foreign policy of the Democrats, arming terrorists with billions in our weapons.

You are stating Saudis did not organize in, and plan the 9/11 attacks from within Afghanistan?

did i say that? the problem was - we DIDN'T do a damn thing with the saudis. we even let the bin laden family out.

9/11 to me is when Bill Clinton let Obama Bin Laden declare War from within afghanistan and did not respond.

i didn't vote for bill clinton.

Then of course handing the hot potato to Bush.

mission accomplished.

Of course we will remember afghanistan as the failed foreign policy of the Democrats, arming terrorists with billions in our weapons.

funny that you keep bringing up ' dems' ... since i am not a (D). just because you are a party over country goosestepper - please don't ASSume everybody else is.

seems you want to stay in afghanistan another 20 years. bush had the hot potato & bush dropped it.

tell me, why was saudi arabia the first oversees nation that donny visited after he was installed & not one of our NATO allies, per the usual protocol held by every other president?

yaaaaaaaaaaaa.................. we know why. so does panty waisted jared.

funny that you keep bringing up ' dems' ... since i am not a (D). just because you are a party over country goosestepper - please don't ASSume everybody else is.
it is not funny, that I bring up Democrats, it is a relevant fact. Have I been addressing your political affiliation, no.

What is funny is you are denigrating me, personally attacking, based on your assumptions, then you accuse me od exactly what you are doing.

Yes i get the democrat talking points, which you are parroting, despite you protesting that you are not a democrat.

I have taken a very realistic, factual approach. I have critisized Bush sr, and Bush jr. Your comment stating I am goostepping, party over country reflects your ideology and the sources you choose to believe. It has no bearing on my comments.

it is not funny, that I bring up Democrats, it is a relevant fact. Have I been addressing your political affiliation, no.

What is funny is you are denigrating me, personally attacking, based on your assumptions, then you accuse me od exactly what you are doing.

Yes i get the democrat talking points, which you are parroting, despite you protesting that you are not a democrat.

I have taken a very realistic, factual approach. I have critisized Bush sr, and Bush jr. Your comment stating I am goostepping, party over country reflects your ideology and the sources you choose to believe. It has no bearing on my comments.

bullshit. you are straight up goosestepping despite yer objections. i have read posts of yours over & over. so what you spoke against W. & papa ... it's easy after all is said & done. what talking points?

you mean facts? donny straight up told a bunch of vets to ' not believe what you see & hear, listen to us ' ...

you're a good student.

afghanistan did not attack us - nor did iraq. bin laden & his killers did ... with saudi cash.
The attack was planned in Afghanistan, with the protection and support of the Taliban.

Saudi cash, because Obama Bin Laden was Saudi? That is reaching. We attacked where the attackers were. Afghanistan

The attack was planned in Afghanistan, with the protection and support of the Taliban.

oh - the same taliban that donny made a deal with? the same taliban that he was going to invite to camp david until the backlash became overwhelming for him to follow thru?

Saudi cash, because Obama Bin Laden was Saudi?

his cash wasn't his alone. it was also funneled in.

That is reaching. We attacked where the attackers were. Afghanistan

for 20 years. & you seem to CONveniently forget that bin laden became fish bait under a (D).

Yet, Biden and the Democrats surrendered, leaving behind Americans, leaving billions of dollars in weapons behind, weapons the terrorists used to kill 13 Marines murdered.
6 out of 7 condition were not met by the Taliban. Yet Benedict Donald withdrew 80% of our troops. Of course the weapons American Tax payers gave the Afghan Army over 20 years, were the weapons the Taliban paraded around after we left. Biden made the call that Trumpybear flip-flopped on.
Just like Benghazi, not Biden's and Obama's fault
Islamic extremists are to blame for both attacks.
America was never not great? Even during slavery?

Slavery has been ingrained in human civilizations since recorded history. We brought the institution with use from Europe.

6 out of 7 condition were not met by the Taliban. Yet Benedict Donald withdrew 80% of our troops. Of course the weapons American Tax payers gave the Afghan Army over 20 years, were the weapons the Taliban paraded around after we left. Biden made the call that Trumpybear flip-flopped on.

Islamic extremists are to blame for both attacks.

Slavery has been ingrained in human civilizations since recorded history. We brought the institution with use from Europe.
Nice, we agree that Trump did not get our troops killed nor left behind our weapons.

Yes, islamic/moslems attacked us, both democrats and republicans are to blame.

We brought slavery? A better description would be to say the Europeans brought slaves wherever they went. Europeans established slavery in the colonies, our founding fathers set in motion the events that ended slavery.

bullshit. you are straight up goosestepping despite yer objections. i have read posts of yours over & over. so what you spoke against W. & papa ... it's easy after all is said & done. what talking points?

you mean facts? donny straight up told a bunch of vets to ' not believe what you see & hear, listen to us ' ...

you're a good student.
I have read hundreds of your posts, you are a liberal democrat despite your protests.

Goosestepping, like those who follow hitler? I get the insinuation. It is the narrative of the leftist liberal progressive marxist democrats in which your comments are a 100% in synch with.

Despite your crying, stammering, and protests the fact that you must use terminolgy that denigrates those you purposely misrepresent shows that whatever facts you may present in the fiction you post is not enough to prove me or anyone else wrong.

But, you keep supporting the Democrats which uses swat teams to arrest harmless old men and average americans for things that barely amount to a crime as severe as jaywalking.

Nice, we agree that Trump did not get our troops killed nor left behind our weapons.

Yes, islamic/moslems attacked us, both democrats and republicans are to blame.

We brought slavery? A better description would be to say the Europeans brought slaves wherever they went. Europeans established slavery in the colonies, our founding fathers set in motion the events that ended slavery.
So you're just going to ignore the 6 conditions the Taliban failed to achieve? You're not alone. The Trumpster not only reduced our troop level down to 8600 according to the accords, but he also ordered the withdrawal of an additional 6100 troops that were not included in the Accords, even though the Taliban only met 1 condition.

We couldn't very well destroy the weapons we gave the Afghans to defend themselves now could we?

The abolitionist movement was worldwide an we were not the first to renounce slavery for good.

So you're just going to ignore the 6 conditions the Taliban failed to achieve? You're not alone. The Trumpster not only reduced our troop level down to 8600 according to the accords, but he also ordered the withdrawal of an additional 6100 troops that were not included in the Accords, even though the Taliban only met 1 condition.

We couldn't very well destroy the weapons we gave the Afghans to defend themselves now could we?

The abolitionist movement was worldwide an we were not the first to renounce slavery for good.
Ignore? Biden is and was president, none of this is at the feet of Trump.

Weapons we gave the Taliban? The billions in weapons were stuff left behind when the Democrats retreated from the air base.

So you're just going to ignore the 6 conditions the Taliban failed to achieve? You're not alone.
If the taliban failed to achieve those 6 conditions, then trump's deal is null in void.

Why would the democrats retreat if the conditions were met.

You do understand why conditions are set and agreed to when dealing with an enemy or does that need to be explained.

If the taliban failed to achieve those 6 conditions, then trump's deal is null in void.

Why would the democrats retreat if the conditions were met.

You do understand why conditions are set and agreed to when dealing with an enemy or does that need to be explained.
That should have been the case and the withdrawals during 2020 should have stopped until they did. But being part of our conditions, Trump continued to honor our commitment.

By the time Joe took office it was all over except getting the last 2,500 out. Unless he wanted to re-invade and go back to war to enforce the terms of Skedaddle Accords that the Don didn't enforce. Our generals assured the new president that with enough bodies, I mean troops, we could have turned it all around......

The question is why didn't Trump enforce the agreement of his?

Ignore? Biden is and was president, none of this is at the feet of Trump.

Weapons we gave the Taliban? The billions in weapons were stuff left behind when the Democrats retreated from the air base.
The Doha Accords are all Trumps doing. Feb 29, 2020. 135 days to be implemented. The election hadn't even happened by the time it was to be implemented. How is Dirty Don's capitulation to the Taliban on Biden?

That should have been the case and the withdrawals during 2020 should have stopped until they did. But being part of our conditions, Trump continued to honor our commitment.

By the time Joe took office it was all over except getting the last 2,500 out. Unless he wanted to re-invade and go back to war to enforce the terms of Skedaddle Accords that the Don didn't enforce. Our generals assured the new president that with enough bodies, I mean troops, we could have turned it all around......

The question is why didn't Trump enforce the agreement of his?
Again, the agreement fell onto the Democrats. If the terms were violated, it was up to the Biden administration to not withdraw until the conditions were met.

Again, the agreement fell onto the Democrats. If the terms were violated, it was up to the Biden administration to not withdraw until the conditions were met.
That's why Trumpybear earned the "Benedict Donald" title. The terms of the agreement and the bulk of our obligations fell within his term in office. Certainly the Taliban's obligations did. I understand Americans expect the Democrats to come in and clean up the GOP messes, but to have the former President Stab our own military in the back along with our supposed allies to try and blame Biden, is too much.

Forum List

Back